Fox News host debunks 'Uranium One' conspiracy, viewers melt down on Twitter

How much are they paying you guys? It is not a coincidence all these new accounts are showing up when the going gets rough...

I like how he told them that it wasn't Hillary alone that could have gotten this deal through.

Guess facts are toxic to FOX viewers.

I like how he told them that it wasn't Hillary alone that could have gotten this deal through.

Guess facts are toxic to FOX viewers.

Hillary being scapegoated for a crime that obviously took the entire Obama administration to commit is quite plausible so I think the meltdown story is exaggerated.

I think it's funny how partisan hacks on both sides will suddenly find a media outlet they normally trash acceptable when someone on there says something they agree with as soon as Smith says something you guys don't like or agree with it will be business as usual again.

Of course GWB started the Agreement. The KGB man got nothing to brag about, after Obama did not play "buddies" like GWB, Putin is angry. Trump could step on him, of course.

Watch as a Fox News host just turned on the network and debunked the phony "Uranium One" conspiracy in less than 30 seconds, resulting in viewers of the network losing it on social media, with many going on hate-filled rants in the process. It looks like at least one person on Fox News has some sense, but the fans don't seen to happy about it.

Fox News host debunks 'Uranium One' conspiracy, viewers melt down on Twitter

The controlled opposition to the Democrats defends the Democrats on the number one issue that would have finally exposed them. Ok. That's what controlled opposition is for...to strategically defend the controllers at key moments. Stalin and Mao were the masters of controlled opposition.

How much are they paying you guys? It is not a coincidence all these new accounts are showing up when the going gets rough...

What new accounts? That is exactly what has been known from the beginning.

I think it's funny how partisan hacks on both sides will suddenly find a media outlet they normally trash acceptable when someone on there says something they agree with as soon as Smith says something you guys don't like or agree with it will be business as usual again.

Nobody is suddenly finding fox acceptable. It's still lying trash. Shep Smith is the only one I know of that isn't a fox drone.

That moron Sheeple Smith is totally anti Trump... that's no secret.

Idiot.:mad-61:

Nobody is suddenly finding fox acceptable. It's still lying trash. Shep Smith is the only one I know of that isn't a fox drone.
When he tells you what you want to hear like I said as soon as he says something you don't like you and the rest of the far left will be calling him a FOX drone.

That moron Sheeple Smith is totally anti Trump... that's no secret.

Idiot.:mad-61:

No. He's pro-truth. It's just coincidence that Trump is pro-lies.

No...he is an anti Trump Sheeple.

So what part of what he said do you think is a lie? Don't cop out and say "all of it". Be specific, and name one part at the time. No need to do like Hannity, and have a dozen things jumping back and forth That just makes things confusing and weak minded people fall for it all the time.

When he tells you what you want to hear like I said as soon as he says something you don't like you and the rest of the far left will be calling him a FOX drone.

Shep has been pretty straight on the facts so far. Surprising for fox to allow that.

Carlson Tucker is taking this on right now on TV, good for him. He is right, people minimizing the threat of this uranium. It's not as if it's the same as selling lumber to Russia. He is fully aware this is massive corruption on the part of Hillary, and she has been very well rewarded. Why would she be so well rewarded if this wasn't a HUGE deal to Russia?

Go Tucker! The best reporter/journalist/patriot in all of the media, left, right or otherwise!

Carlson Tucker is taking this on right now on TV, good for him. He is right, people minimizing uranium as if it's the same as selling lumber to Russia. He is fully aware this is massive corruption on the part of Hillary, and she has been very well rewarded.

Go Tucker! The best reporter/journalist/patriot in all of the media, left, right or otherwise!

Go Tucker! :2up:

Fox needs more Tuckers and less Sheeples!

Forum List

Back