Fox News hilarious coverage of the Selma march.

R

rdean

It lasted for all of three minutes. And the Fox News reporter was a good half mile away. Pretty sure he was afraid of getting any closer. I suspect they hated reporting that there are more than 80,000 people there. The original march had less than 600.

On another channel, the most hilarious thing was when they talked about the Supreme Court gutting the voting rights act. 9 years ago, congress voted to re-ratify it with only 33 nays.

So someone asked "What changed from 9 years ago" and all those blacks laughed right out loud. They really laughed. Why do you think that was?

And it was nice to see the GOP leadership showing up, wasn't it?

It lasted for all of three minutes. And the Fox News reporter was a good half mile away. Pretty sure he was afraid of getting any closer. I suspect they hated reporting that there are more than 80,000 people there. The original march had less than 600.

On another channel, the most hilarious thing was when they talked about the Supreme Court gutting the voting rights act. 9 years ago, congress voted to re-ratify it with only 33 nays.

So someone asked "What changed from 9 years ago" and all those blacks laughed right out loud. They really laughed. Why do you think that was?

9 years ago it was under Bush to. What changed is we have a real racist in office now.

Well it IS the communication's arm of the GOP (the party known for voter disenfranchisement) so its to be expected.

In the interest of basic fairness, did you watch full coverage? I didn't. I turned on the news for news and when I didn't see any turned the channel. :)

In the interest of basic fairness, did you watch full coverage? I didn't. I turned on the news for news and when I didn't see any turned the channel. :)
I turned the channel to Fox and decided to watch until they mentioned the march. I had to sit through a long report on the tummy tuck and losing weight. On Isis. On the Dow. On a number of smaller reports. On the weather. A couple of things about Hillary and how the Benghazi Committee has switched to emails. Just when I was about to give up, they showed up with this three minute report. Not a word about gutting the Civil Rights act or the GOP leadership showing up.

Is that your question?

I have a smart Tv. Anytime Obabble is shown, it immediately switches to ESPN.

I turned the channel to Fox and decided to watch until they mentioned the march. I had to sit through a long report on the tummy tuck and losing weight. On Isis. On the Dow. On a number of smaller reports. On the weather. A couple of things about Hillary and how the Benghazi Committee has switched to emails. Just when I was about to give up, they showed up with this three minute report. Not a word about gutting the Civil Rights act or the GOP leadership showing up.

Is that your question?

Seemed to give them grief for only having 3 minutes worth of coverage. Thought you watched the full event somewhere else.

9 years ago it was under Bush to. What changed is we have a real racist in office now.

???

Obama openly called the Supreme Court decision a setback, and put up proposals to fully restore it, wtf are you talking about?

Of course. Obama is a racist because, um, he, well, um..............why is he a racist?

I find it hilarious that a party that's 90% white, a party that plotted to bring down the president even before he was sworn in, should accuse him of being racist while boasting about how they were able to suppress the black vote.

Addicting Info Pennsylvania Republican Chairman Brags About Voter Suppression Law Hurting Democrats In 2012 VIDEO

030815-toon-luckovich-ed.jpg

Fox news is the enemy. Your dear leader says so

It's a travesty. A crime that's what it is. FOX is the only news channel. If they don't show some event there is no one else that will.

Of course. Obama is a racist because, um, he, well, um..............why is he a racist?

I find it hilarious that a party that's 90% white, a party that plotted to bring down the president even before he was sworn in, should accuse him of being racist while boasting about how they were able to suppress the black vote.

Addicting Info Pennsylvania Republican Chairman Brags About Voter Suppression Law Hurting Democrats In 2012 VIDEO

IOW the GOP is too white which shows us who the real racist is

and your source is a strawman

Forum List

Back