'Huge gaps' in Clinton email record, Benghazi probe chief says

How is that possible since Clinton is required by law to preserve all email related to her job as SOS? /fake surprise sarcasm

Oh good. Now they will waste a few more million trying to find that mythical evidence that Benghazi is more than manufactured outrage. It's obvious that this is, and has been nothing more than a witch hunt, but they need this to keep their shrinking numbers engaged. They know they already have all the support they will ever have, and this is just an effort to hold on to what they have now.

Oh good. Now they will waste a few more million trying to find that mythical evidence that Benghazi is more than manufactured outrage. It's obvious that this is, and has been nothing more than a witch hunt, but they need this to keep their shrinking numbers engaged. They know they already have all the support they will ever have, and this is just an effort to hold on to what they have now.

If there is nothing to hide why are the emails hiding?

Right, and when are you going to quit beating your wife........err.......life partner?

What? That was ignorant at best

SURPRISE!!!!!! Didn't see that one coming at all did we?

WASHINGTON (Reuters) - Huge gaps exist in the emails former U.S. Secretary of State Hillary Clinton has provided to a congressional committee investigating the 2012 attack on a U.S. consulate in Benghazi, Libya, the panel's chairman said on Sunday.

Huge gaps in Clinton email record Benghazi probe chief says - Yahoo News

No surprise there... .
Nor will there be any surprise as the media ignores Clinton's gaps, in contrast to the hysteria they exploded in over Nixon's gap.

"Manufactured outrage"....so that's what YOU call it when FOUR of your countrymen die.

Right, and when are you going to quit beating your wife........err.......life partner?
Making false accusations against another board member in regards their family is not allowed.

Whats it really matter at this point? Oh just moreso that Richard Nixon's missing 20 minutes of audio. And NOBODY had been murdered when the dimmocrits forced Nixon to resign.Especially anybody from our diplomatic corps overseas.

Hillary knows all about the importance of controlling the paper trail. This isnt new behavior for her. Just a reminder of why the Clintons were the most corrupt occupants of the White House to date.

ShoesDropping3WebCR-3_6_15.jpg

You know BooDog you seem to not only be running short on facts but the VERY promise you make as a citizen. Service men/women swear an oath to country NOT a president but to the citizens of that country and it IS for life NOT a tour of duty.

American citizens swear an oath to service men/women to have their back all their life NOT until their tour runs out. TWO of those young men were MY boys they day they took that oath.

So it's personal Boodog, those were MY boys by oath and service. TWO of my boys are dead and I want to know why?

Whats it really matter at this point? Oh just moreso that Richard Nixon's missing 20 minutes of audio. And NOBODY had been murdered when the dimmocrits forced Nixon to resign.Especially anybody from our diplomatic corps overseas.

Check back when you get back in touch with reality.

You know BooDog you seem to not only be running short on facts but the VERY promise you make as a citizen. Service men/women swear an oath to country NOT a president but to the citizens of that country and it IS for life NOT a tour of duty.

American citizens swear an oath to service men/women to have their back all their life NOT until their tour runs out. TWO of those young men were MY boys they day they took that oath.

So it's personal Boodog, those were MY boys by oath and service. TWO of my boys are dead and I want to know why?

I'm truly sorry for your loss. Too many of our boys have paid the ultimate price, and their memory is and should always be honored by all Americans. Are you blaming Hillary personally for their deaths?

Check back when you get back in touch with reality.
Reality Boodog? Okay let's go there.
I just have three questions Boodog, just three.
1, Why were two of my boys left to DIE in Libya? Tell me what reason that served.
2, Why did 60 of my boys die in one VA hospital alone? Who did their deaths serve?
3, Why is YOUR leader selling guns to people who kill MY boys? What purpose is there in that?

I'm truly sorry for your loss. Too many of our boys have paid the ultimate price, and their memory is and should always be honored by all Americans. Are you blaming Hillary personally for their deaths?
I'm sorry does not cut it Boodog. I NEED a reason. YOUR apology is hollow without a reason.

Forum List

Back