Fox News Fined $1 Million Following Sexual Harassment And Retaliation Investigation

Tommy Tainant

Diamond Member
Jan 20, 2016
Y Cae Ras

This seems to be on the low side but there are other parts of the judgements that are good.

Malalis said she hopes the provision requiring Fox not to insist upon mandatory arbitration to settle disputes — forums that often benefit employers and keep allegations secret — will be a model for similar settlements in the future. That provision will be in place for four years.

I rate it as a small win for #metoo but I can see that O Reilly, for example, is still able to opine on the political scene and is listened to in some places.

This seems to be on the low side but there are other parts of the judgements that are good.

Malalis said she hopes the provision requiring Fox not to insist upon mandatory arbitration to settle disputes — forums that often benefit employers and keep allegations secret — will be a model for similar settlements in the future. That provision will be in place for four years.

I rate it as a small win for #metoo but I can see that O Reilly, for example, is still able to opine on the political scene and is listened to in some places.
Another win for the good guys.

Who are those far rightwing Republicans molesting and raping now?!??

Maybe they should have done a zoom meeting with their peckers in their hands...works for CNN just fine.....

Women who, in the main, have been hired because they are good looking. Its the Weinstein playbook without the jail time.
Did they name them?
I dont think so . Ive checked the Fox website but it hasnt been mentioned on there. No doubt due to lack of space.
I did click on this link thinking it might be the one. But I was sadly disappointed. It seemed to be about other stuff.

I dont think so . Ive checked the Fox website but it hasnt been mentioned on there. No doubt due to lack of space.
I did click on this link thinking it might be the one. But I was sadly disappointed. It seemed to be about other stuff.

I want to know the names.

It's quite possibly someone or people who's been publicly supporting the ill-treatment while privately suffering under it.

Like so many women of FOXNOOSE before.

I want to know the names.

It's quite possibly someone or people who's been publicly supporting the ill-treatment while privately suffering under it.

Like so many women of FOXNOOSE before.
It would be useful. I suspect that there is a complex set of legal arguments behind all of this. No doubt several are being protected. I expect those good Christians at fox will want to clear this confusion up.

Forum List

Back