Voter fraud is real

Mac-7

Diamond Member
Oct 9, 2019
And so is simple democrat party election incompetence

NYC mayoral race thrown into disarray after 'test' ballots counted; 'foolishness' blamed on election board

@@@@@@@@

Just a simple clerical error?

How about it Mac1958 ?

Please tell us all what to think

Like the 2020 election, there is no evidence of fraud. I know you Trump humpers will wail this to nines but the simple fact is that they fucked up. They weren't ready for ranked choice voting..and a fifth grader could have told you this might be coming. I'm not going to tell you what to think. You've already formed your opinions. Nothing to see here.

And so is simple democrat party election incompetence

NYC mayoral race thrown into disarray after 'test' ballots counted; 'foolishness' blamed on election board

@@@@@@@@

Just a simple clerical error?

How about it Mac1958 ?

Please tell us all what to think

the 2020 election, there is no evidence of fraud.
It could be explained by simple democrat stupidity

But dont bet the rent money on that

The preferred candidate of the lib monopoly in new york city was the big winner from the fake ballots

Like the 2020 election, there is no evidence of fraud. I know you Trump humpers will wail this to nines but the simple fact is that they fucked up. They weren't ready for ranked choice voting..and a fifth grader could have told you this might be coming. I'm not going to tell you what to think. You've already formed your opinions. Nothing to see here.
Forgive us if we don't ignore the potential for fraud just because you tell us to.

Forgive us if we don't ignore the potential for fraud just because you tell us to.
Everybody and their mother's uncle from state election officials to federal officials both Republican and Democrat, 70+ tossed court cases, a lot coming from Trump appointed judges, recounts, audits should have put the matter to bed months ago. But no...it's fraud..because you lemmings say so. :)

This was the Board of Elections, not Democrats.
Also, it was caught internally and fixed, with a complete re-tally before the official results were released.
Humans make mistakes. The system caught them. The system worked.
There is no evidence of fraud here, just speculation.

Everybody and their mother's uncle from state election officials to federal officials both Republican and Democrat, 70+ tossed court cases, a lot coming from Trump appointed judges, recounts, audits should have put the matter to bed months ago. But no...it's fraud..because you lemmings say so. :)
All you have is people in power saying there was no fraud. That means nothing. They have 0 credibility.

All you have is people in power saying there was no fraud. That means nothing. They have 0 credibility.

LOL. This is why I have no interest in trying to reach people like you. I'm content with marginalizing you and people who think like you do. There's no hope for people who think like you. You're destined for an extinction level event and I'm more than happy to let it come for you. Your ideology, your belief system, your principles. Best to just show them the door and let you wring your tear stained hankies out while the rest of us move on.

Oh here's something for you to chew on. Looks like after the fraudit Maricopa county will get new voting machines, I hope they bill the Ninjas for them. This is not going to end well for Trump supporters. :)

1625077174075.png

Learn the difference between "potential" and "actual" and get back to me.

Like the 2020 election, there is no evidence of fraud.
Jack is once again talking out of the big flapping gaping hole in his head. There are a ton of evidence. What Jack means to say in his novice amateurish way is that there is no direct hard PROOF. Yet. That is only because the proper investigations haven't been done, wil;l NEVER be done by democrats, and those that are have only recently started.

They weren't ready for ranked choice voting..
That is weighted-voting. Weighted according to their preference. Voters weren't ready for that because they aren't supposed to be because it is supposed to be one person one vote.

Democrats changed so many laws in 2019-2020 to enact an election with so many irregularities that they knew they'd overwhelm the system making it impossible to sort out and vet within the narrow allotted time. It may take years to fully figure out what really happened. That's what democrats call "no evidence" or ""baseless"---- getting away with a crooked election by gaming a corrupt system.

Looks like after the fraudit Maricopa county will get new voting machines, I hope they bill the Ninjas for them.
There will be no billing, Jackless. These machines are small computers run on software And no matter what they think, all one needs to do is reinstall the OS and you are good to go. New machine. Replacing them simply admits how frail these machines really are. Meantime, the old machines will not be thrown away, they will be sold/traded back in to Dominion for credit.

LET THE DEMOCRATS take Cyber Ninja to court to collect their costs by proving that CN irrevocably altered them. They can't and won't because IT'S NOT POSSIBLE. The only reason why these asses are replacing them is to perpetuate the fraud lie that somehow, being audited leaves the machines unreliable.

That's like trying to claim the IRS changed your income by auditing your tax return. Jackless loses again. :auiqs.jpg:

LOL. This is why I have no interest in trying to reach people like you.
Jack, you never even TRY to reach anyone because you know everything you claim is all BULLSHIT.

Learn the difference between "potential" and "actual" and get back to me.

Ok, just for you. There is always the "potential" for fraud. In the 2020 election, there was no "actual" fraud. Just the "potential" fraud ever present in the malignant brains of the alt-right faithful. BTW, I keep meaning to ask you, how's that Texas secession going? :)

Forum List

Back