Fox News fact checks Sarah Palin’s ‘dollar conspiracy’

Jay Canuck

by Crom you'll pay!
Jul 30, 2009
Fox News fact checks Sarah Palin’s ‘dollar conspiracy’ | Raw Story

In an speech to a Minnesota anti-abortion crowd last week, former Alaska Gov. Sarah Palin seemed to see a conspiracy in a decision to put "In God We Trust" on the edge -- rather than the face -- of new presidential dollar coins.

“Who calls a shot like that?” she inquired. “Who makes a decision like that?”
“It’s a disturbing trend,” she added.

Turns out, the decision was made by former Republican President George W. Bush, and approved in 2005.:lol:

Jay :lol:

I already made a thread about this and it was already discussed. I even made a thread about Fox News calling her out. :lol:

In an speech to a Minnesota anti-abortion crowd last week, former Alaska Gov. Sarah Palin seemed to see a conspiracy in a decision to put "In God We Trust" on the edge -- rather than the face -- of new presidential dollar coins.

Turns out, the decision was made by former Republican President George W. Bush, and approved in 2005.:lol:

And your point is?

I think she knew that and thought those who thought it was a great idea in 2005 are the very people who she doesn't like in government.

BTW this thread is a duplicate :).

Jay :lol:

I already made a thread about this and it was already discussed. I even made a thread about Fox News calling her out. :lol:

shit....I looked around but didn't find one - which forum did you post it?

We all have to hope Palin does the right thing and sits on the sidelines 2012!

And your point is?

I think she knew that and thought those who thought it was a great idea in 2005 are the very people who she doesn't like in government.

BTW this thread is a duplicate :).

I think she thought she was taking a swipe at this administration and just didn't have all the info. (Apparently Fox fact-checkers interpreted it the same way.) Wouldn't be the first time ....... I'm just saying ........

But I don't think we will ever know for sure.

Forum List

Back