Republican Lisa Murkowski Pledges to Vote for Alaska House Democrat over Sarah Palin

While the Senator caucuses with the Republicans and takes their money, she owes a lot of support to Democrats and occasionally does something to please them. Alaska politics is not like other places.

Sarah Palin probably lacks the skills necessary to be a good legislator, but then most people in Congress lack those skills anyway. John Fetterman, anyone?

While I wouldn't suggest that the status quo should be changed, we'd have a much better country if women were denied the vote. Rational decision-making is not really a female trait, for most of them. Some women are fantastic politicians and leaders, but most, not so much...

It's hard to believe that any Alaska republicans voted for this back stabbing bitch. She just proved that she deserves to be defeated.

Twenty-one-year incumbent Sen. Lisa Murkowski (R-AK) has said she will vote for Democrat House candidate Rep. Mary Peltola (D-AK) over Republican challenger former Gov. Sarah Palin.
“Yeah, I am,” Murkowski responded Friday when asked by the Anchorage Daily News if she would vote for the Democrat.
Alaska uses the ranked choice voting system, which ultimately affords Democrat voters the opportunity to vote for Murkowski on the second and third ballots. Murkowski’s decision to vote for a Democrat is likely intended to attract more votes down-ballot to ultimately defeat Trump-endorsed Senate Republican candidate Kelly Tshibaka, who is leading in the polls by a slim margin.

The only reason that I voted for McCain was because Palin was on the ticket. Yet I would have voted for Peltola over Palin. I thought Palin was far smarter than people thought. However her endorsement of Trump and her public statements since them have been wacky right wing fascism.

While the Senator caucuses with the Republicans and takes their money, she owes a lot of support to Democrats and occasionally does something to please them. Alaska politics is not like other places.

Sarah Palin probably lacks the skills necessary to be a good legislator, but then most people in Congress lack those skills anyway. John Fetterman, anyone?

While I wouldn't suggest that the status quo should be changed, we'd have a much better country if women were denied the vote. Rational decision-making is not really a female trait, for most of them. Some women are fantastic politicians and leaders, but most, not so much...

The right to vote should be taken away from men. There is nothing rational about supporting Trump and the Republican Party. It is no different than voting for Hitler.

That was so much bullshit. Sarah Palin was very smart. Just because she screwed up one question from Couric did not make her incompetent. She would have made a fine President at the time. However she has been anything but rational since she endorsed Trump.

By the way, when you look at the unedited version of the interview, you see that ABC deliberately cut it to make her look bad. For example, she explains that the Governor of Alaska gets security briefings from the federal government. Or that Palin was right on another answer and Gibson got it wrong. The big mistake was allowing a unedited interview.

Last edited:
Why does this not even surprise me one bit?

Lisa is L-O-N-G overdue to be 'Cheneyed.'

How is it possible that skunk has been a senator for over two decades?

What this really proves is that we don't have a true two-party system. We have the Democrats, the elitist ruling party, then we have the RINO GOP who are only along for the ride like a tumor on a hunchback. The RINOS want the gravy but none of the responsibility; they are Dem-Lite and now that Trump and MAGA candidates are shaking things up, they've circled the wagons trying to keep them out because MAGA is a threat to their power.

Alaska voters are far more independent than right wing fascists in Wyoming. They also believe in rights that include abortion. Worth noting Peltola did better the second time than when she ran in the special. Many of Young's supporters also backed Peltola. In addition, Young was a strong union supporter.

Anathema not true,Kelly what’s her name who is running against her is a real patriotic American fir the people instead of the elite unlike murkowski,she is not part of the corrupt two party system Lisa is.

Kelly what's her name is a treasonous traitor who puts Trump and other right wing fascists over this country.

Forum List

Back