Fox Morning Zoo Crew Interviews Diamond & Silk on Climate Change

LYNETTE HARDAWAY (DIAMOND, FOX NATION PERSONALITY): Listen, you have to realize that Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez, she's reckless, she's clueless, and she have a vacuous mindset.
Absolutely true.
HARDAWAY: First of all, civil rights have nothing to do with climate change. First of all. And then second of all, her Green New Deal is a green new scam that we must stay away from. Now, I know that she's worried about climate change, but she need to talk to Mother Nature.
Absolutely true.
HARDAWAY: Because with the Earth rotating at 1,000 miles per hour, OK, 365 days of the year, we subject to feel climate changing a little bit. But not to the tune where we have to dismantle everything and start the Earth back over again. It's a absolutely no for us.
Absolutely true.

Because they don't agree with you on climate change, you attack them in a racial way, which makes you a fucking racist. Your Amos & Andy reference pretty much says it all.
just amazing you can agree with what most even semi-retarded people can see is a joke, a routine...nobody talks like that for real if they are interviewed on a supposed news network about climate change, using such awful, overly ebonic, bordering on hillbilly fake accents.

you actually agree that "we subject to feel climate changing a little bit (due to the Earth rotating 1000 mph????). BUT NOT TO THE TUNE WE HAVE TO DISMANTLE EVERYTHING AND START THE EARTH BACK OVER AGAIN? you agree with that babble? no wonder you are a trump stooge, you are too fucking stupid NOT to be!
nobody talks like that for real if they are interviewed
Are you saying that when Hitlery Clinton claimed she was carrying hotsauce in her purse, just so she could be one with the black people, she wasn't for real? Could that be one of the reasons why more blacks voted for the Don, because he was more real than she was?

I guess Amos 'N Andy were busy...and then they could not get Fred Sanford to give his views. So they settled on these two performers to give the Fox Viewers a laugh by their goofy, black stereotype "views" on climate change, complete with the usual overly ebonic accent.....Does Fox not see that everyone but their own ardent viewers see how they are giving their redneck audience these two actors a stage to do their dumbass, ebonic, stereotypical, half-educated black person impersonations so those elderly white bigots can have a laugh at someone that sounds even dumber than they and their friends do? And the fox viewers eat this sad bigoted shit up with a spoon...some are so stupid they actually believe Diamond and Silk are really that ghetto and that stupid!! This as goofy and blatant NOT THE NEWS, BUT A SKIT, as if CNN decided to have Jed Clampett and Jethro Bodine on to talk about nuclear disarmament in North Korea.

Friday morning the noted climate scientists Diamond and Silk brought their expertise to the couch d'genius at Fox and Friends.

I have to assume that the papers Brian and Ainsley are holding have "the amount of money I get paid for this" written on them. That's the only way I'd get through the interview, too.

Transcript via Media Matters:

LYNETTE HARDAWAY (DIAMOND, FOX NATION PERSONALITY): Listen, you have to realize that Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez, she's reckless, she's clueless, and she have a vacuous mindset.

ROCHELLE RICHARDSON (SILK, FOX NATION PERSONALITY): Right.

HARDAWAY: First of all, civil rights have nothing to do with climate change. First of all. And then second of all, her Green New Deal is a green new scam that we must stay away from. Now, I know that she's worried about climate change, but she need to talk to Mother Nature.

RICHARDSON: That's right.

HARDAWAY: Because with the Earth rotating at 1,000 miles per hour, OK, 365 days of the year, we subject to feel climate changing a little bit. But not to the tune where we have to dismantle everything and start the Earth back over again. It's a absolutely no for us.

yeah, ain't no way all this crap was not staged for the viewing pleasure of the average elderly bigot who watches Fox.....View attachment 254158
I'm not sure USMB allows the level of bigotry and racism you just displayed in your post.

Last edited:
staged for the viewing

Politics 101
no, propaganda 101, fox style. this interview has nothing at all to do with the news, with climate change, with nothing but fox holding these two overly racial stereotype nitwits up for ridicule spewing silly ass shit so the elderly white bigots who make up the majority of Fox Viewers can laugh at the black people.

Never looked at it that way. I find them both obnoxious myself. One is just an echo of the first.
So they are all alike, right?
Typical Racist Leftist.

You guys can have Diamond and Silk. We prefer intelligent people.

Who like Maxine and Frederica? :rolleyes-41:

View attachment 254165
they are pretty flaky. but they are still smarter than you. you need to remember that. you are a gigantic dumbass bigot. all bigots are stupid assholes.

Fox Morning Zoo Crew Interviews Diamond & Silk on Climate Change

Why Zoo in thread title, is it because you are a vile Leftist Racist who associates Blacks with a Zoo? Yes probably.

staged for the viewing

Politics 101
no, propaganda 101, fox style. this interview has nothing at all to do with the news, with climate change, with nothing but fox holding these two overly racial stereotype nitwits up for ridicule spewing silly ass shit so the elderly white bigots who make up the majority of Fox Viewers can laugh at the black people.
Modern day minstrel show to amuse the deplorables
Wow! Another racist comment from the left.
Republicans: Look everybody, we got Negroes too

Hey Diamond and Silk....come on over here

Why would you expect Diamond and Silk to come over to you Leftists? It is because you EXPECT ALL Blacks to be Leftist?

I guess Amos 'N Andy were busy...and then they could not get Fred Sanford to give his views. So they settled on these two performers to give the Fox Viewers a laugh by their goofy, black stereotype "views" on climate change, complete with the usual overly ebonic accent.....Does Fox not see that everyone but their own ardent viewers see how they are giving their redneck audience these two actors a stage to do their dumbass, ebonic, stereotypical, half-educated black person impersonations so those elderly white bigots can have a laugh at someone that sounds even dumber than they and their friends do? And the fox viewers eat this sad bigoted shit up with a spoon...some are so stupid they actually believe Diamond and Silk are really that ghetto and that stupid!! This as goofy and blatant NOT THE NEWS, BUT A SKIT, as if CNN decided to have Jed Clampett and Jethro Bodine on to talk about nuclear disarmament in North Korea.

Friday morning the noted climate scientists Diamond and Silk brought their expertise to the couch d'genius at Fox and Friends.

I have to assume that the papers Brian and Ainsley are holding have "the amount of money I get paid for this" written on them. That's the only way I'd get through the interview, too.

yeah, ain't no way all this crap was not staged for the viewing pleasure of the average elderly bigot who watches Fox.....View attachment 254158

OP is a Leftist Racist cannot deal with Blacks being OFF the Democrat Plantation and being Black Conservatives, so has to trash them. Diamond and Silk are 100% MORE intelligent than you Mr. Jones.

They are certainly smart enough to have figured out how to harvest lots of cash off their revived Amos and Andy skit. There's Money in them there racists.

There also is money in the Global Warming Hoax. I had to Google Amos and Andy, okay so they were Whites in Blackface aka Minstrels. Diamond and Silk are Black not White in Blackface so are NOT Minstrels so no comparison with Diamond and Silk and Amos and Andy.

Yes I do. Do you think that only "some" black people are smart and the rest are dumb?

You're desperately looking for racism where there is none. I think some people are smart and the rest are average/dumb in general. It has nothing to do with skin color.

I'm sorry to be the bearer of bad news but bigotry and racism are strong suits of the democratic party, not the republican party which freed the slaves and forms the majority of Fox news watchers. You might try cracking a history book once in a while so you don't make yourself seem so ignorant.
you are so astoundingly stupid you believe the political parties in this country have not changed in 150 fucking years, you moron. who are you to laugh at others when you believe the democrats are not the ones that pushed thru the Civil Rights Act of 1964, the Voting Rights Act of 1968, and who paid the price for doing the right thing over doing what was politically in their favor by losing their complete control of the racist traitor states, as evidenced today by those same racist traitor states being controlled in most cases by bigoted and/or racist republicans of those racist traitor states.
Has it been that long since a democrat locked up American citizens based solely on their race? Gee I didn't know I was that old. Today I see no stronger racists than the black caucus in the us Congress. DUH! Get a clue dummy you're being played for a fool and you're too stupid to know it.
what in the hell are you talking about, dick? you believe the black caucus is racist, not the white boys shown in these pictures below? you are a really stupid little racist bitch, aren't ya, dick?

nazi torch.jpg

nazi torch.jpg
rebel flag white boy protest.jpg

I'm sorry to be the bearer of bad news but bigotry and racism are strong suits of the democratic party, not the republican party which freed the slaves and forms the majority of Fox news watchers. You might try cracking a history book once in a while so you don't make yourself seem so ignorant.
you are so astoundingly stupid you believe the political parties in this country have not changed in 150 fucking years, you moron. who are you to laugh at others when you believe the democrats are not the ones that pushed thru the Civil Rights Act of 1964, the Voting Rights Act of 1968, and who paid the price for doing the right thing over doing what was politically in their favor by losing their complete control of the racist traitor states, as evidenced today by those same racist traitor states being controlled in most cases by bigoted and/or racist republicans of those racist traitor states.
Has it been that long since a democrat locked up American citizens based solely on their race? Gee I didn't know I was that old. Today I see no stronger racists than the black caucus in the us Congress. DUH! Get a clue dummy you're being played for a fool and you're too stupid to know it.
what in the hell are you talking about, dick? you believe the black caucus is racist, not the white boys shown in these pictures below? you are a really stupid little racist bitch, aren't ya, dick?

View attachment 254184

View attachment 254184 View attachment 254185
Where did you find all those photos of White Democrats?

You realize that Democrats founded The KKK, and Democrats Hate Jews.

You should also realize that Donald Trump has Jewish Relatives. His Son in Law, Daughter, and His Son In Law's Parents.

Christian Conservatives Love Jews.

You Love Jew Haters.

democrats are the most vile racists on the planet. Sucks that we freed your slaves
Sure does.

According to this guy, if the South had won, eventually, there would have been no racial strife and no Hitler.

The North would have re-conquered the South during WWI. Apparently. :eusa_think:

:abgg2q.jpg:

Hey, if both Diamond and Silk say there is no climate change, who am I to argue?

OP is a Leftist Racist cannot deal with Blacks being OFF the Democrat Plantation and being Black Conservatives, so has to trash them. Diamond and Silk are 100% MORE intelligent than you Mr. Jones.

They are certainly smart enough to have figured out how to harvest lots of cash off their revived Amos and Andy skit. There's Money in them there racists.

There also is money in the Global Warming Hoax. I had to Google Amos and Andy, okay so they were Whites in Blackface aka Minstrels. Diamond and Silk are Black not White in Blackface so are NOT Minstrels so no comparison with Diamond and Silk and Amos and Andy.

Amos and Andy started as a radio show voiced by white people, but when it went to TV it was the first mostly black cast TV show. The title characters were black. Diamond and Silk is exactly like Amos and Andy in most ways.

Amos and Andy started as a radio show voiced by white people, but when it went to TV it was the first mostly black cast TV show. The title characters were black. Diamond and Silk is exactly like Amos and Andy in most ways.
What did Amos and Andy think about climate change?

What did Amos and Andy think about climate change?

Climate change wasn't an issue back then, but just like Diamond and Silk, Amos and Andy would have agreed or disagreed with what ever their white audience wanted them to agree or disagree with.

staged for the viewing

Politics 101

Never looked at it that way. I find them both obnoxious myself. One is just an echo of the first.
Typical Racist Leftist.

No but they are obnoxious. They put down blacks everywhere, they act so stupid.

staged for the viewing

Politics 101

Typical Racist Leftist.

No but they are obnoxious. They put down blacks everywhere, they act so stupid.
If they were Liberals, you would think they were the greatest thing since Whoopi Goldberg.

Forum List

Back