Fox Morning Zoo Crew Interviews Diamond & Silk on Climate Change

LYNETTE HARDAWAY (DIAMOND, FOX NATION PERSONALITY): Listen, you have to realize that Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez, she's reckless, she's clueless, and she have a vacuous mindset.
Absolutely true.
HARDAWAY: First of all, civil rights have nothing to do with climate change. First of all. And then second of all, her Green New Deal is a green new scam that we must stay away from. Now, I know that she's worried about climate change, but she need to talk to Mother Nature.
Absolutely true.
HARDAWAY: Because with the Earth rotating at 1,000 miles per hour, OK, 365 days of the year, we subject to feel climate changing a little bit. But not to the tune where we have to dismantle everything and start the Earth back over again. It's a absolutely no for us.
Absolutely true.

Because they don't agree with you on climate change, you attack them in a racial way, which makes you a fucking racist. Your Amos & Andy reference pretty much says it all.

I guess Amos 'N Andy were busy...and then they could not get Fred Sanford to give his views. So they settled on these two performers to give the Fox Viewers a laugh by their goofy, black stereotype "views" on climate change, complete with the usual overly ebonic accent.....Does Fox not see that everyone but their own ardent viewers see how they are giving their redneck audience these two actors a stage to do their dumbass, ebonic, stereotypical, half-educated black person impersonations so those elderly white bigots can have a laugh at someone that sounds even dumber than they and their friends do? And the fox viewers eat this sad bigoted shit up with a spoon...some are so stupid they actually believe Diamond and Silk are really that ghetto and that stupid!! This as goofy and blatant NOT THE NEWS, BUT A SKIT, as if CNN decided to have Jed Clampett and Jethro Bodine on to talk about nuclear disarmament in North Korea.

Friday morning the noted climate scientists Diamond and Silk brought their expertise to the couch d'genius at Fox and Friends.

I have to assume that the papers Brian and Ainsley are holding have "the amount of money I get paid for this" written on them. That's the only way I'd get through the interview, too.

Transcript via Media Matters:

LYNETTE HARDAWAY (DIAMOND, FOX NATION PERSONALITY): Listen, you have to realize that Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez, she's reckless, she's clueless, and she have a vacuous mindset.

ROCHELLE RICHARDSON (SILK, FOX NATION PERSONALITY): Right.

HARDAWAY: First of all, civil rights have nothing to do with climate change. First of all. And then second of all, her Green New Deal is a green new scam that we must stay away from. Now, I know that she's worried about climate change, but she need to talk to Mother Nature.

RICHARDSON: That's right.

HARDAWAY: Because with the Earth rotating at 1,000 miles per hour, OK, 365 days of the year, we subject to feel climate changing a little bit. But not to the tune where we have to dismantle everything and start the Earth back over again. It's a absolutely no for us.

yeah, ain't no way all this crap was not staged for the viewing pleasure of the average elderly bigot who watches Fox.....View attachment 254158
how they are giving their redneck audience these two actors a stage to do their dumbass, ebonic, stereotypical, half-educated black person impersonations
Damn Mr. Bones, you sure do sound like the typical Southern White Democrat voter(KKK) who sterotypes black people. In other words, you are a "FUCKING RACIST"..

I guess Amos 'N Andy were busy...and then they could not get Fred Sanford to give his views. So they settled on these two performers to give the Fox Viewers a laugh by their goofy, black stereotype "views" on climate change, complete with the usual overly ebonic accent.....Does Fox not see that everyone but their own ardent viewers see how they are giving their redneck audience these two actors a stage to do their dumbass, ebonic, stereotypical, half-educated black person impersonations so those elderly white bigots can have a laugh at someone that sounds even dumber than they and their friends do? And the fox viewers eat this sad bigoted shit up with a spoon...some are so stupid they actually believe Diamond and Silk are really that ghetto and that stupid!! This as goofy and blatant NOT THE NEWS, BUT A SKIT, as if CNN decided to have Jed Clampett and Jethro Bodine on to talk about nuclear disarmament in North Korea.

Friday morning the noted climate scientists Diamond and Silk brought their expertise to the couch d'genius at Fox and Friends.

I have to assume that the papers Brian and Ainsley are holding have "the amount of money I get paid for this" written on them. That's the only way I'd get through the interview, too.

yeah, ain't no way all this crap was not staged for the viewing pleasure of the average elderly bigot who watches Fox.....View attachment 254158
Jones, you are an ultra hypocrite.
The persona of those two women is the standard for neosegregationist black democrats. The paradox is that they espouse anti-democrat views while representing self-segregating black culture — the culture endorsed, subsidized, propagated and perpetuated by the racist democrat party as policy!

staged for the viewing

Politics 101
no, propaganda 101, fox style. this interview has nothing at all to do with the news, with climate change, with nothing but fox holding these two overly racial stereotype nitwits up for ridicule spewing silly ass shit so the elderly white bigots who make up the majority of Fox Viewers can laugh at the black people.
Modern day minstrel show to amuse the deplorables
Wow! Another racist comment from the left.

Know what you sound like? A progressive.
thatswasist.gif

Never heard of these ladies till Facebook vilified them.
Thanks to liberals they are enjoying a fine career.
Anyone triggering leftist loons gets a "You go gurl !!!" from me.

staged for the viewing

Politics 101
no, propaganda 101, fox style. this interview has nothing at all to do with the news, with climate change, with nothing but fox holding these two overly racial stereotype nitwits up for ridicule spewing silly ass shit so the elderly white bigots who make up the majority of Fox Viewers can laugh at the black people.

View attachment 254172
Why, because I'm pointing out their racism?

Absolutely true.
Absolutely true.
Absolutely true.

Because they don't agree with you on climate change, you attack them in a racial way, which makes you a fucking racist. Your Amos & Andy reference pretty much says it all.
just amazing you can agree with what most even semi-retarded people can see is a joke, a routine...nobody talks like that for real if they are interviewed on a supposed news network about climate change, using such awful, overly ebonic, bordering on hillbilly fake accents.

you actually agree that "we subject to feel climate changing a little bit (due to the Earth rotating 1000 mph????). BUT NOT TO THE TUNE WE HAVE TO DISMANTLE EVERYTHING AND START THE EARTH BACK OVER AGAIN? you agree with that babble? no wonder you are a trump stooge, you are too fucking stupid NOT to be!

Absolutely true.
Absolutely true.
Absolutely true.

just amazing you can agree with what most even semi-retarded people can see is a joke, a routine...nobody talks like that for real if they are interviewed on a supposed news network about climate change, using such awful, overly ebonic, bordering on hillbilly fake accents.

you actually agree that "we subject to feel climate changing a little bit (due to the Earth rotating 1000 mph????). BUT NOT TO THE TUNE WE HAVE TO DISMANTLE EVERYTHING AND START THE EARTH BACK OVER AGAIN? you agree with that babble? no wonder you are a trump stooge, you are too fucking stupid NOT to be!
I agree with them that man does not cause the climate to change. If you believe that, YOU are the stupid one.

as if anybody gives a fuck what a compete dumbass like you likes or dislikes. why do you have such feelings of adequacy? you never heard of Diamond and Silk until Facebook vilified them? Who is facebook, junior? the fox facebook page or the sean hannity facebook page, dumbass? you misspelled "girl," too, dickhead.

Absolutely true.
Absolutely true.
Absolutely true.

I agree with them that man does not cause the climate to change. If you believe that, YOU are the stupid one.
yeah, you and Amos N Andy and Trump are right and 98% of the world's actual experts are wrong...good call, shit for brains.

as if anybody gives a fuck what a compete dumbass like you likes or dislikes. why do you have such feelings of adequacy? you never heard of Diamond and Silk until Facebook vilified them? Who is facebook, junior? the fox facebook page or the sean hannity facebook page, dumbass? you misspelled "girl," too, dickhead.
What makes you think anyone cares what a pathetic troll like like you thinks either ?

Facebook temporarily banned them deeming them as a "danger to the community", had a whole thread on it long before your lame ass showed up.
Educate yourself, unhinged troll.

OP is a Leftist Racist cannot deal with Blacks being OFF the Democrat Plantation and being Black Conservatives, so has to trash them. Diamond and Silk are 100% MORE intelligent than you Mr. Jones.

They are certainly smart enough to have figured out how to harvest lots of cash off their revived Amos and Andy skit. There's Money in them there racists.

Politics 101

View attachment 254172

...Or perceiving everything you disagree with racist, so, yes.

Absolutely true.
Absolutely true.
Absolutely true.

yeah, you and Amos N Andy and Trump are right and 98% of the world's actual experts are wrong...good call, shit for brains.
Experts who have been caught repeatedly hiding evidence counter to their claims. The biggest hoax in history, racist shit for brains.

View attachment 254172

...Or perceiving everything you disagree with racist, so, yes.
"Everything I disagree with"? Don't you think that's a bit of a stretch? If not, how about citing a few examples?

staged for the viewing

Politics 101
Republicans: Look everybody, we got Negroes too

Hey Diamond and Silk....come on over here

Forum List

Back