Fox Morning Zoo Crew Interviews Diamond & Silk on Climate Change

Politics 101
no, propaganda 101, fox style. this interview has nothing at all to do with the news, with climate change, with nothing but fox holding these two overly racial stereotype nitwits up for ridicule spewing silly ass shit so the elderly white bigots who make up the majority of Fox Viewers can laugh at the black people.

Never looked at it that way. I find them both obnoxious myself. One is just an echo of the first.
So they are all alike, right?
Typical Racist Leftist.

No but they are obnoxious. They put down blacks everywhere, they act so stupid.
If they were Liberals, you would think they were the greatest thing since Whoopi Goldberg.

Never, I am not that hard up.

LYNETTE HARDAWAY (DIAMOND, FOX NATION PERSONALITY): Listen, you have to realize that Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez, she's reckless, she's clueless, and she have a vacuous mindset.
Absolutely true.
HARDAWAY: First of all, civil rights have nothing to do with climate change. First of all. And then second of all, her Green New Deal is a green new scam that we must stay away from. Now, I know that she's worried about climate change, but she need to talk to Mother Nature.
Absolutely true.
HARDAWAY: Because with the Earth rotating at 1,000 miles per hour, OK, 365 days of the year, we subject to feel climate changing a little bit. But not to the tune where we have to dismantle everything and start the Earth back over again. It's a absolutely no for us.
Absolutely true.

Because they don't agree with you on climate change, you attack them in a racial way, which makes you a fucking racist. Your Amos & Andy reference pretty much says it all.
just amazing you can agree with what most even semi-retarded people can see is a joke, a routine...nobody talks like that for real if they are interviewed on a supposed news network about climate change, using such awful, overly ebonic, bordering on hillbilly fake accents.

you actually agree that "we subject to feel climate changing a little bit (due to the Earth rotating 1000 mph????). BUT NOT TO THE TUNE WE HAVE TO DISMANTLE EVERYTHING AND START THE EARTH BACK OVER AGAIN? you agree with that babble? no wonder you are a trump stooge, you are too fucking stupid NOT to be!
I agree with them that man does not cause the climate to change. If you believe that, YOU are the stupid one.
yeah, you and Amos N Andy and Trump are right and 98% of the world's actual experts are wrong...good call, shit for brains.

Fail! Appeal to authority fallacy.

"argument from authority (argumentum ad verecundiam): using the words of an "expert" or authority as the bases of the argument instead of using the logic or evidence that supports an argument. (e.g., Professor so-and-so believes in creation-science.) Simply because an authority makes a claim does not necessarily mean he got it right. If an arguer presents the testimony from an expert, look to see if it accompanies reason and sources of evidence behind it."

Common fallacies

Next!

OP is a Leftist Racist cannot deal with Blacks being OFF the Democrat Plantation and being Black Conservatives, so has to trash them. Diamond and Silk are 100% MORE intelligent than you Mr. Jones.

They are certainly smart enough to have figured out how to harvest lots of cash off their revived Amos and Andy skit. There's Money in them there racists.

There also is money in the Global Warming Hoax. I had to Google Amos and Andy, okay so they were Whites in Blackface aka Minstrels. Diamond and Silk are Black not White in Blackface so are NOT Minstrels so no comparison with Diamond and Silk and Amos and Andy.

Amos and Andy started as a radio show voiced by white people, but when it went to TV it was the first mostly black cast TV show. The title characters were black. Diamond and Silk is exactly like Amos and Andy in most ways.
What did Amos and Andy think about climate change?

Climate change wasn't an issue back then, but just like Diamond and Silk, Amos and Andy would have agreed or disagreed with what ever their white audience wanted them to agree or disagree with.

When did you discover you could read dead people's minds? :eek:

I guess Amos 'N Andy were busy...and then they could not get Fred Sanford to give his views. So they settled on these two performers to give the Fox Viewers a laugh by their goofy, black stereotype "views" on climate change, complete with the usual overly ebonic accent.....Does Fox not see that everyone but their own ardent viewers see how they are giving their redneck audience these two actors a stage to do their dumbass, ebonic, stereotypical, half-educated black person impersonations so those elderly white bigots can have a laugh at someone that sounds even dumber than they and their friends do? And the fox viewers eat this sad bigoted shit up with a spoon...some are so stupid they actually believe Diamond and Silk are really that ghetto and that stupid!! This as goofy and blatant NOT THE NEWS, BUT A SKIT, as if CNN decided to have Jed Clampett and Jethro Bodine on to talk about nuclear disarmament in North Korea.

Friday morning the noted climate scientists Diamond and Silk brought their expertise to the couch d'genius at Fox and Friends.

I have to assume that the papers Brian and Ainsley are holding have "the amount of money I get paid for this" written on them. That's the only way I'd get through the interview, too.

Transcript via Media Matters:

LYNETTE HARDAWAY (DIAMOND, FOX NATION PERSONALITY): Listen, you have to realize that Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez, she's reckless, she's clueless, and she have a vacuous mindset.

ROCHELLE RICHARDSON (SILK, FOX NATION PERSONALITY): Right.

HARDAWAY: First of all, civil rights have nothing to do with climate change. First of all. And then second of all, her Green New Deal is a green new scam that we must stay away from. Now, I know that she's worried about climate change, but she need to talk to Mother Nature.

RICHARDSON: That's right.

HARDAWAY: Because with the Earth rotating at 1,000 miles per hour, OK, 365 days of the year, we subject to feel climate changing a little bit. But not to the tune where we have to dismantle everything and start the Earth back over again. It's a absolutely no for us.

yeah, ain't no way all this crap was not staged for the viewing pleasure of the average elderly bigot who watches Fox.....View attachment 254158
Watch fox news much bro?

Conservatives are more comfortable with negroes who act like Diamond and Silk

Reminds them of the good ole days

They are certainly smart enough to have figured out how to harvest lots of cash off their revived Amos and Andy skit. There's Money in them there racists.

There also is money in the Global Warming Hoax. I had to Google Amos and Andy, okay so they were Whites in Blackface aka Minstrels. Diamond and Silk are Black not White in Blackface so are NOT Minstrels so no comparison with Diamond and Silk and Amos and Andy.

Amos and Andy started as a radio show voiced by white people, but when it went to TV it was the first mostly black cast TV show. The title characters were black. Diamond and Silk is exactly like Amos and Andy in most ways.

Climate change wasn't an issue back then, but just like Diamond and Silk, Amos and Andy would have agreed or disagreed with what ever their white audience wanted them to agree or disagree with.

Since Amos and Andy weren't real people, it's amusing that you would think they are really dead. However, I often try to figure out what brain dead people here are thinking. For example, you are probably thinking your post made some sort of sense.

Since Amos and Andy weren't real people, it's amusing that you would think they are really dead. However, I often try to figure out what brain dead people here are thinking. For example, you are probably thinking your post made some sort of sense.

"written and voiced by two white actors, Freeman Gosden and Charles Correll,"

"Freeman Fisher "Gozzie" Gosden (May 5, 1899 – December 10, 1982)"

"Charles James Correll (February 2, 1890 – September 26, 1972)"

Yes, they're dead, derp!

Yes, they're dead, derp!

As I said earlier, the characters started on the radio, but when the show went to TV, the characters were played by black actors. The people you mentioned were no longer Amos and Andy.

Yes, they're dead, derp!

As I said earlier, the characters started on the radio, but when the show went to TV, the characters were played by black actors. The people you mentioned were no longer Amos and Andy.

Amos and Andy are no more. :funnyface:

"Everything I disagree with"? Don't you think that's a bit of a stretch? If not, how about citing a few examples?

No, and I only need one:

Modern day minstrel show to amuse the deplorables

^^I don't see that as a racist comment.^^
You said "everything". You need more than one.

I don't actually. I have all I need to form an opinion.
IOW you're a liar.

Yes I do. Do you think that only "some" black people are smart and the rest are dumb?

You're desperately looking for racism where there is none. I think some people are smart and the rest are average/dumb in general. It has nothing to do with skin color.
I don't have to look for it, it's all over this thread. And YOU'RE one of the offenders.

"Everything I disagree with"? Don't you think that's a bit of a stretch? If not, how about citing a few examples?

No, and I only need one:

IOW you're a liar.

Am I? So I'm a liar about my own opinion, then. Hmm. That's incredibly stupid, you know. I know what I said, and stand by it. I'm sorry it upsets you, but to tell you the truth? I really don't give a fuck about your feelings about it. Never did. My bad.

No, and I only need one:

IOW you're a liar.

Am I? So I'm a liar about my own opinion, then. Hmm. That's incredibly stupid, you know. I know what I said, and stand by it. I'm sorry it upsets you, but to tell you the truth? I really don't give a fuck about your feelings about it. Never did. My bad.
I'm not upset, just pointing out that you're a liar. When you make a claim you should be able to back it up. Sorry if it upsets you. Now are we done?

staged for the viewing

Politics 101
no, propaganda 101, fox style. this interview has nothing at all to do with the news, with climate change, with nothing but fox holding these two overly racial stereotype nitwits up for ridicule spewing silly ass shit so the elderly white bigots who make up the majority of Fox Viewers can laugh at the black people.

See post #14.

staged for the viewing

Politics 101
Wow! Another racist comment from the left.
Republicans: Look everybody, we got Negroes too

Hey Diamond and Silk....come on over here

See post #14.

staged for the viewing

Politics 101

See post #14.
That is the best you got?

You gotta bring your A Game buddy

No, and I only need one:

IOW you're a liar.

I'm not upset, just pointing out that you're a liar. When you make a claim you should be able to back it up. Sorry if it upsets you. Now are we done?

I made the claim. I backed it up. Are you always this stupid?

Forum List

Back