Fox fires Trump’s daughter-in-law (poor Eric)

citygator

Posting From Hunters Laptop
Gold Supporting Member
Jun 23, 2019
Charlotte
So sad.

The network confirmed Saturday it has parted ways with Lara Trump, the former president’s daughter-in-law. Lara Trump, who is married to Trump’s son Eric, became a paid contributor for the conservative-leaning network last year.

Rupert Murdoch, executive chairman of Fox News parent Fox Corporation, made it clear that he does not support the former president’s decision to pursue the White House again.

So sad.

The network confirmed Saturday it has parted ways with Lara Trump, the former president’s daughter-in-law. Lara Trump, who is married to Trump’s son Eric, became a paid contributor for the conservative-leaning network last year.

Rupert Murdoch, executive chairman of Fox News parent Fox Corporation, made it clear that he does not support the former president’s decision to pursue the White House again.
bobsburgers-fox.gif

Meh, they did the same with Kimberly Guilfoyle when she became the other son's squeeze.....Same with many other FOX personalities when they joined campaigns or ran for office....Just as it should be.

OP's grasping at straws again.

There was a lot of interest on this board related to CNN exits I thought you guys were invested in media firings?

There was a lot of interest on this board related to CNN exits I thought you guys were invested in media firings?
LOL....When I saw those CNN names rattled-off none of them rang any bells for me. May as well fired the cameraman for all it meant to me. :laughing0301:

Had they fired Wolf Blitzer then they would have done something I would have taken note of. ;)

So are you upset that a news company lets someone go that may try and put a slant on news? I tend to want news to be factual not have a spin on it. Bringing up CNN as any kind of news or a source of factual news is like listing alt right or alt left news and claiming they are Pulitzer Prize news sources. CNN has manufactured more so called news and breaking stories then any other source.

Does it really matter?

FoxNews Personalities are so intrenched with Trump that they might as well be on his campaign staff

Hannity gives political advice to Trump on and off the air and carries his water for him. Ingraham, Piro and Fox and Friends provide political cover.
All Fox commentators who took sides against Trump are gone

For Fox to act like they are nonpartisan is laughable

Last edited:
LOL....When I saw those CNN names rattled-off none of them rang any bells for me. May as well fired the cameraman for all it meant to me. :laughing0301:

Had they fired Wolf Blitzer then they would have done something I would have taken note of. ;)
I vaguely remember CNN firing the fat, bald, whiney homosexual guy.

"But Fox News has made it a rule to not employ people running for office or directly connected to active campaigns."

The slimy fucks hid that in paragraph 4. Could it be any plainer?

Meanwhile, cnn is literally falling apart at the seams. Even the faggotted house negro was telling the world "nobody watches women's sports" last week much to the chagrin of the two militant rug-munchers he shares time with at 6am. They're preparing for HALF the staff to be shit-canned.

And none of them are associated with active political campaigns.

SteltOrwell.png

"But Fox News has made it a rule to not employ people running for office or directly connected to active campaigns."

The slimy fucks hid that in paragraph 4. Could it be any plainer?

Meanwhile, cnn is literally falling apart at the seams. Even the faggotted house negro was telling the world "nobody watches women's sports" last week much to the chagrin of the two militant rug-munchers he shares time with at 6am. They're preparing for HALF the staff to be shit-canned.

And none of them are associated with active political campaigns.

View attachment 734506
Yeah! That guy! :auiqs.jpg:

Meh, they did the same with Kimberly Guilfoyle when she became the other son's squeeze.....Same with many other FOX personalities when they joined campaigns or ran for office....Just as it should be.

OP's grasping at straws again.
I thought Kimberly was let go because of sexual harassment of other or another, employee....female!

So sad.

All good things come to an end, but not in this case.

As far as I know it was her relationship with Trump's son.....

But by all means.....Please dig deeper and see if you can finds pics of attempted scissoring. ;)

733v6w.jpg
naming Kimberly Guilfoyle, the former Fox News host and legal analyst, his campaign’s finance chair. Guilfoyle, however, may not be an ideal emissary. In November, 2018, a young woman who had been one of Guilfoyle’s assistants at Fox News sent company executives a confidential, forty-two-page draft complaint that accused Guilfoyle of repeated sexual harassment, and demanded monetary relief. The document, which resulted in a multimillion-dollar out-of-court settlement, raises serious questions about Guilfoyle’s fitness as a character witness for Trump, let alone as a top campaign official.

naming Kimberly Guilfoyle, the former Fox News host and legal analyst, . Guilfoyle, however, may not be an ideal emissary. In November, 2018, a young woman who had been one of Guilfoyle’s assistants at Fox News sent company executives a confidential, forty-two-page draft complaint that accused Guilfoyle of repeated sexual harassment, and demanded monetary relief. The document, which resulted in a multimillion-dollar out-of-court settlement, raises serious questions about Guilfoyle’s fitness as a character witness for Trump, let alone as a top campaign official.

Leftist Newyorker gossip article? Really? What, a Mother Jones article next? You can do better than that tripe.

This....his campaign’s finance chair...was the most likely reason and just as it should be.

FOX is always cycling gop operatives in and out when they go on campaign, run for office, or get a administration post.

Most reciently they did the same with Sara Huckabee, she was a paid commentator before she announced her congressional run.

This....his campaign’s finance chair...was the most likely reason and just as it should be
Nope! It had nothing to do with finance chair....that happened after she was fired for sexual harassment and after Fox paid MILLIONS to her victim.

Search it yourself.... You'll find plenty of legit news sources who have covered it!

Forum List

Back