Fox fires Trump’s daughter-in-law (poor Eric)

So sad.

The network confirmed Saturday it has parted ways with Lara Trump, the former president’s daughter-in-law. Lara Trump, who is married to Trump’s son Eric, became a paid contributor for the conservative-leaning network last year.

Rupert Murdoch, executive chairman of Fox News parent Fox Corporation, made it clear that he does not support the former president’s decision to pursue the White House again.
Odd that she was on the payroll in the first place.

FOX is always cycling gop operatives in and out when they go on campaign, run for office, or get a administration post.
Fox catered to President Trump solely, throughout his 4 years.... Delivering and focussing on what Trump asked and wanted them to do.... If they strayed, the president lashed them a new asshole, publicly to bring them back under his control.

Fox catered to President Trump solely, throughout his 4 years.... Delivering and focussing on what Trump asked and wanted them to do.... If they strayed, the president lashed them a new asshole, publicly to bring them back under his control.
And?

As long as he was not being paid by FOX it was fine.....If they were weak after a so-called "lashing" then that's on them.

And?

As long as he was not being paid by FOX it was fine.....If they were weak after a so-called "lashing" then that's on them.
Soooo, as long as the FBI wasn't being paid by Facebook etc, or so long as the FBI wasn't paying Facebook etc?I

What does your PAID comment mean?

Soooo, as long as the FBI wasn't being paid by Facebook etc, or so long as the FBI wasn't paying Facebook etc?I

What does your PAID comment mean?
Come on, you aren't stupid.....Quit fabricating.

FOX does not pay those officially involved in a campaign (hired) or those that have filed paperwork to run for office.

That said they can invite them on without pay to plead their cause de jure.

I doubt if any network does as it's against FEC regulations.

So sad.

The network confirmed Saturday it has parted ways with Lara Trump, the former president’s daughter-in-law. Lara Trump, who is married to Trump’s son Eric, became a paid contributor for the conservative-leaning network last year.

Rupert Murdoch, executive chairman of Fox News parent Fox Corporation, made it clear that he does not support the former president’s decision to pursue the White House again.
Oh my what big news if your infected with a huge case of TDS..... TDS..
TDS.......TDS .....TDS....TDS....................
........TDS................TDS.............T....D.....S.....
TDS........TDS.......TDS............

TDS.......

And the op has it big time .... TDS.....TDS...............TDS....

P.S. Eric Trumps wife is smoking hot .... boing...

Forum List

Back