Fox Braintrust: Mandatory Vaccinations Could Lead To 'Forced Abortion'

hazlnut

Gold Member
Sep 18, 2012
Chicago
Fox Guest: Mandatory Vaccinations Could Lead To 'Forced Abortion'

Fox News guest Jonathan Hoenig said on Saturday that those advocating mandatory vaccinations for the "so-called public good" could be ushering in "forced abortions" and "forced pills."

After host Eric Bolling noted a bill in California proposing mandatory vaccinations regardless of religious belief, Hoenig breathlessly condemned forced immunization by government.

"Think about where this could lead if government gets involved in science and medicine— forced sterilizations, forced abortion, forced pills, forced treatments," he exclaimed.

It would be for your own good Eric, and the good of mankind if we sterilized you before you have a chance to spawn.

'"Think about where this could lead if government gets involved in science and medicine— forced sterilizations, forced abortion, forced pills, forced treatments," he exclaimed.'

Crazy and ignorant – Constitutional case law prohibits all of the above.

Of course there's nothing like reckless, irresponsible demagoguery to cloud the issue and perpetuate fear and ignorance.

Fox Guest: Mandatory Vaccinations Could Lead To 'Forced Abortion'

Fox News guest Jonathan Hoenig said on Saturday that those advocating mandatory vaccinations for the "so-called public good" could be ushering in "forced abortions" and "forced pills."

After host Eric Bolling noted a bill in California proposing mandatory vaccinations regardless of religious belief, Hoenig breathlessly condemned forced immunization by government.

"Think about where this could lead if government gets involved in science and medicine— forced sterilizations, forced abortion, forced pills, forced treatments," he exclaimed.

It would be for your own good Eric, and the good of mankind if we sterilized you before you have a chance to spawn.

Ultimately they are correct. The best argument for the continued legalization of abortion is the fact that the government that says you may not have an abortion has likewise given itself the power to say you must have one, as in China. The same holds true for vaccinations. Anytime the government takes control of what you can do with your body, it has given itself the power to dictate ANYTHING they choose.

He's right. Government can kiss my ass if they ever try to vaccinate me or my wife and kids.
Government will not show up on your door.

If you are so ignorant not to vaccinate, be prepared eventually for your children to not be allowed in public schools or for you and your family to be denied re-entry into the country.

Not vaccinating is willful child endangerment and should be criminally treated as such if the kids get diseases there are vaccines for. It's no different than refusing to buckle them in the car because you heard seat belts cause homosexuality or something.

At first I thought...

Where did they get that whakco? Who could think that way?

Then I remembered Margaret Sanger.

Not vaccinating is willful child endangerment and should be criminally treated as such if the kids get diseases there are vaccines for. It's no different than refusing to buckle them in the car because you heard seat belts cause homosexuality or something.

How would you like to give me the awesome rate of this years flu vaccine?

Last edited:

How would you like to give me the awesome rate of this years flue vaccine?
It's flu or influenza and it's not the same thing as measles. Influenza is the most rapidly mutating virus known to man so you have to get it every year and some years they guess wrong which strain is going to predominate.The measles vaccine on the other hand is good for many years and is nearly 100% effective.

He's right. Government can kiss my ass if they ever try to vaccinate me or my wife and kids.
Government will not show up on your door.

If you are so ignorant not to vaccinate, be prepared eventually for your children to not be allowed in public schools or for you and your family to be denied re-entry into the country.
Its not ignorance its research and realizing how dangerous these things are...its realizing big pharma will do ANYTHING to hide the fact these vaccines are dangerous and that ALL diseases these vaccines are supposed to protect against were already in STEEP decline BEFORE they were ever made. Its all about profits to hell if a few thousand people die in the process eh? On top of that vaccines create weakened immune systems instead of letting our immune systems fight off sickness. My 2 oldest are in school and have been for 2-4 years depending on which kid we are talking about,next year my 3rd child will be going. I have never left the country but might soon...Maybe vacation to Canada....who knows...

Not getting abortion could lead giving birth to a homo if the fetus has the gay gene therefore forced abortion for women who have fetus's with a gay gene is vaccination against homos.

That's fine. We should keep you from public transport, public schools, etc. Works out for both parties that way.
Be my guest...I will be keeping my taxes for my family and not paying for that public school or transport that is not available to me. :) I can play this game all day. Believe me I would MUCH RATHER home school my kids but I choose not to..and we don't use public transport anyways so.

There is a reason why our parents and grandparents didn't really mind having the government mandate vaccinations. I am sure it had something to do with them growing up and seeing the horrors of these diseases firsthand.

How would you like to give me the awesome rate of this years flue vaccine?

Yep. I wonder if more people died from the vaccine, or the flu this year.

New Topics

Forum List

Back