Another Laughable Remark From Juan Williams On Fox News Sunday.Economy Is Roaring Back?

Rexx Taylor

Platinum Member
Jan 6, 2015
Sarasota, Florida
:afro:. First of all, why is Juan even on Fox News Sunday? He should be a commentator on any other network that interviews the likes of Susan Rice and That so-called Professor Gruber. Today Mike Wallace asked Juan a question regarding Hillary's chances and game plan as she will be in hiding right through June/July. And then he makes a statement that the economy is coming back or gaining speed. What does that have to do with Hillary hiding out in her bunker for another 4 months? He was probably trying to make it sound as if the economy will be the reason Hillary will win in 2016.:slap::piss2:Did anyone else see that today? Has Juan seen Detroit and Chicago lately? oh wait, he lives around DC. A town borrowing billions to keep their economy growing.:blahblah:

• Banned
and he just keeps laughing at his own jokes while the other three commentators just stare at him as if he was a three year old giggling child.

Mike Wallace is dead.
Juan Williams is a lefty shill.
i always get them mixed up. who is it? Quenten? Ralph? or Morley Wallace?
Chris. I saw him at a local Mexican restaurant and he's very short. Then I noticed he is always perched on a high chair on his interview shows. I saw Juan recently, too. He looks about the same in person. His kid is a major conservative.

• Banned
Mike Wallace is dead.
Juan Williams is a lefty shill.
i always get them mixed up. who is it? Quenten? Ralph? or Morley Wallace?
Chris. I saw him at a local Mexican restaurant and he's very short. Then I noticed he is always perched on a high chair on his interview shows. I saw Juan recently, too. He looks about the same in person. His kid is a major conservative.
I know its Chris, you know, I never knew it was Mike's son till maybe a year ago? I wonder who Jauns father is? Darth Vader?

:afro:. First of all, why is Juan even on Fox News Sunday? He should be a commentator on any other network that interviews the likes of Susan Rice and That so-called Professor Gruber. Today Mike Wallace asked Juan a question regarding Hillary's chances and game plan as she will be in hiding right through June/July. And then he makes a statement that the economy is coming back or gaining speed. What does that have to do with Hillary hiding out in her bunker for another 4 months? He was probably trying to make it sound as if the economy will be the reason Hillary will win in 2016.:slap::piss2:Did anyone else see that today? Has Juan seen Detroit and Chicago lately? oh wait, he lives around DC. A town borrowing billions to keep their economy growing.:blahblah:
Anyone that says or believes that the economy is doing great, doesn't live on Main Street America. We're falling further into the abyss of ruin by the day. Government debt is the only catalyst keeping us afloat.

• Banned
Anyone that says or believes that the economy is doing great, doesn't live on Main Street America. We're falling further into the abyss of ruin by the day. Government debt is the only catalyst keeping us afloat.
right, you cant have a booming economy when you owe 18 trillion dollars!!!

The way treasuries are crowding out corporate issues and is strengthening the dollar I suspect you are confusing the disease with the remedy.

The way treasuries are crowding out corporate issues and is strengthening the dollar I suspect you are confusing the disease with the remedy.
Nope, I'm not confused at all.

Where is Hillary?

Betty Ford Clinic?

Forum List

Back