Fox Braintrust: Mandatory Vaccinations Could Lead To 'Forced Abortion'

He's right. Government can kiss my ass if they ever try to vaccinate me or my wife and kids.
Government will not show up on your door.

If you are so ignorant not to vaccinate, be prepared eventually for your children to not be allowed in public schools or for you and your family to be denied re-entry into the country.
Its not ignorance its research and realizing how dangerous these things are...its realizing big pharma will do ANYTHING to hide the fact these vaccines are dangerous and that ALL diseases these vaccines are supposed to protect against were already in STEEP decline BEFORE they were ever made. Its all about profits to hell if a few thousand people die in the process eh? On top of that vaccines create weakened immune systems instead of letting our immune systems fight off sickness. My 2 oldest are in school and have been for 2-4 years depending on which kid we are talking about,next year my 3rd child will be going. I have never left the country but might soon...Maybe vacation to Canada....who knows...
Nonsense. Your argument is to listen to Jenny McCarthy and other non-scientists misdiagnose this whole issue. Sooner or later all states (not just Mississippi, which has a 99.6 vaccination rate) will require them for kids to go to school or people re-enter the country. It's only a matter of time.

It doesn't help when c-span had a lady on Friday from the CDC to talk about this issue and she lied twice and was caught and then she back tracked.
Then she says she has to gain the trust of parents who don't vaccinate their kids.

He's right. Government can kiss my ass if they ever try to vaccinate me or my wife and kids.

If you are so ignorant not to vaccinate, be prepared eventually for your children to not be allowed in public schools or for you and your family to be denied re-entry into the country.
Its not ignorance its research and realizing how dangerous these things are...its realizing big pharma will do ANYTHING to hide the fact these vaccines are dangerous and that ALL diseases these vaccines are supposed to protect against were already in STEEP decline BEFORE they were ever made. Its all about profits to hell if a few thousand people die in the process eh? On top of that vaccines create weakened immune systems instead of letting our immune systems fight off sickness. My 2 oldest are in school and have been for 2-4 years depending on which kid we are talking about,next year my 3rd child will be going. I have never left the country but might soon...Maybe vacation to Canada....who knows...
Nonsense. Your argument is to listen to Jenny McCarthy and other non-scientists misdiagnose this whole issue. Sooner or later all states (not just Mississippi, which has a 99.6 vaccination rate) will require them for kids to go to school or people re-enter the country. It's only a matter of time.

It doesn't help when c-span had a lady on Friday from the CDC to talk about this issue and she lied twice and was caught and then she back tracked.
Then she says she has to gain the trust of parents who don't vaccinate their kids.

I agree that only truth telling, accepting objective evidence, and meds made in the US under tight regulation will resolve the issue

I agree that only truth telling, accepting objective evidence, and meds made in the US under tight regulation will resolve the issue

I think that getting the profit for both parties out of it is what will help to resolve it, as well and making them here in U.S. with the regulations we already have is what will help.
That being said, I think that in some illnesses it is better to have a natural build up for our immune system, than a lab induced one.
I would like to see a study on this, but you know it won't happen.

What's funny. I got the mumps and the measles and I was vaccinated for both.

Whoopsies. They fucked up even back then in the "old days"
Sounds like you have (had) an immunity problem.
The vaccines DON'T work...another part of the reason 1. not to get them 2. why the flu vaccine effective rate is so low. Its all about profits. Big Pharma isn't going to admit the truth and lose all their money....can't have that.

The vaccines DON'T work...another part of the reason 1. not to get them 2. why the flu vaccine effective rate is so low. Its all about profits. Big Pharma isn't going to admit the truth and lose all their money....can't have that.
Politely, that is a fuckingly stupid comment.

You and Jenny McCarthy are not going to be allowed in the long run to endanger the population's health.

Fox Guest: Mandatory Vaccinations Could Lead To 'Forced Abortion'

Fox News guest Jonathan Hoenig said on Saturday that those advocating mandatory vaccinations for the "so-called public good" could be ushering in "forced abortions" and "forced pills."

After host Eric Bolling noted a bill in California proposing mandatory vaccinations regardless of religious belief, Hoenig breathlessly condemned forced immunization by government.

"Think about where this could lead if government gets involved in science and medicine— forced sterilizations, forced abortion, forced pills, forced treatments," he exclaimed.

It would be for your own good Eric, and the good of mankind if we sterilized you before you have a chance to spawn.

I've never heard of forced abortions in America. However it's common in China where businesses like hobby lobby get most of their inventory to sell.

We do however have forced ultrasounds in some states for women who need an abortion. No liberal did that. It's being done by right wing conservatives. They cheer it on and want the whole nation to force women to have unneeded ultra sounds they can't afford.

I will point out that up until the reagan years it was mandatory. No one had a choice. Everyone was vaccinated.

There were no forced abortions in America during that time.

This is the same thing as the "no go zones" lie they tried to push a few weeks ago and fox news is now being sued by Paris for.

When will fox news be honest and stop propagating paranoia and propaganda?

That's fine. We should keep you from public transport, public schools, etc. Works out for both parties that way.
Be my guest...I will be keeping my taxes for my family and not paying for that public school or transport that is not available to me. :) I can play this game all day. Believe me I would MUCH RATHER home school my kids but I choose not to..and we don't use public transport anyways so.

Have fun in prison. Not paying your taxes will lead to the government confiscating all your assets and send you to prison.

If you didn't know not paying your taxes is a crime.

You need a new source of information, and the big money ain't in vaccines.

Politely, that is a fuckingly stupid comment.

You and Jenny McCarthy are not going to be allowed in the long run to endanger the population's health.
Politely I would like to see you stop ANY parent from deciding medical decisions for THEIR children. Far as I can tell you are a lot of hot air who is to big of a wimp to admit he is a democrat and not a republican who thinks he can use the threat of government to poison people without their permission...You in summation are a fucking idiot.
That's fine. We should keep you from public transport, public schools, etc. Works out for both parties that way.
Be my guest...I will be keeping my taxes for my family and not paying for that public school or transport that is not available to me. :) I can play this game all day. Believe me I would MUCH RATHER home school my kids but I choose not to..and we don't use public transport anyways so.

Have fun in prison. Not paying your taxes will lead to the government confiscating all your assets and send you to prison.

If you didn't know not paying your taxes is a crime.

Lol....OK...I was being as asinine as Bodecea was....

You need a new source of information, and the big money ain't in vaccines.
Right right...I got all the information I need...in fact a lot of my information comes directly from the government sources...I will not allow my children to be turned into more statistics that the vaccine injury courts pays to shut them up...try looking that up pal. Over 1k dead from vaccine related injuries....yall go on being sheeple and not giving a shit about real facts and real reports from real people who before their kids were killed or injured were pro vaccination...giving them no reason to bash them.

Odium is ignorant of the facts and stats.

Deliberate resistance to taxes and laws will lead to fines and prison.

Have a good time, bud.

Fox Guest: Mandatory Vaccinations Could Lead To 'Forced Abortion'

Fox News guest Jonathan Hoenig said on Saturday that those advocating mandatory vaccinations for the "so-called public good" could be ushering in "forced abortions" and "forced pills."

After host Eric Bolling noted a bill in California proposing mandatory vaccinations regardless of religious belief, Hoenig breathlessly condemned forced immunization by government.

"Think about where this could lead if government gets involved in science and medicine— forced sterilizations, forced abortion, forced pills, forced treatments," he exclaimed.

It would be for your own good Eric, and the good of mankind if we sterilized you before you have a chance to spawn.

Since when is a single guest considered the braintrust of a network? You folks on the left lie because you have nothing else.

Forum List

Back