Fourteenth Doctor Who Rumors Are Developing

interesting

Not the first time tho.

Romana was a timelord, and took on the body of Princess Astrid.

Prior to becoming the Doctor, Colin Baker was Commander Maxil.

I read some of the linked article, but it was too slow getting to the point (the rumor).

I wonder why Jody Whittaker is stepping down? For the first female "Dr.", I think she's doing an awesome job. I'd love to see her stay another season.

David Tennant coming back? That also would be awesome!!! I doubt it though, he's got too many other "irons in the fire" to be able to devote the right amount of time to play the Dr. again.

If they get a "big name" to play the Dr., it will go shit turds up. Thats what happened with the Batman franchise.......DC thought it was "cute" to give the part to every dickweek that comes along and wants to wear the Batsuit. As a result, they fucked it all up.........heinously. They did the same thing to Wonder Woman. And the same to Superman.

Keep the part small with small actors. Don't get any big heads in their going full fucking Diva and screwing the character up for all eternity. It was bad enough they let some fuktard put Capaldi in the role!!

I wonder why Jody Whittaker is stepping down? For the first female "Dr.", I think she's doing an awesome job. I'd love to see her stay another season.

David Tennant coming back? That also would be awesome!!! I doubt it though, he's got too many other "irons in the fire" to be able to devote the right amount of time to play the Dr. again.

If they get a "big name" to play the Dr., it will go shit turds up. Thats what happened with the Batman franchise.......DC thought it was "cute" to give the part to every dickweek that comes along and wants to wear the Batsuit. As a result, they fucked it all up.........heinously. They did the same thing to Wonder Woman. And the same to Superman.

Keep the part small with small actors. Don't get any big heads in their going full fucking Diva and screwing the character up for all eternity. It was bad enough they let some fuktard put Capaldi in the role!!

3 seasons seems to be the new standard.
She's so fucking annoying as The Doctor.
Of course, she didn't have much of a chance with their shitty writing.

I think that Jodie is a pretty good Doctor, but the current writing sucks.

Pretty much been policy to do 3 seasons and bow out.

I've heard that they plan to cast a woman of color because they are upset at all the white male fanboys who spent three years hating on Jodie.

Even though her gender wasn't the reason people hated on her. It was her lack of acting ability. And idiotic stories. And a complete disrespect for the source material. And a lack of original ideas. Oh, look everyone, the Master is back again. Gee, isn't this like the fifth time the Master has come back?

If I were picking someone to play the Doctor, my pick would be Johnny Lee Miller, who played Sherlock Holmes in the CBS Series "Elementary". He gave this wonderful quirky performance which combined both humor and drama in the right doses. Probably exactly what the series needs at this point.

Of course, there have been a lot of comparisons between the Doctor and Sherlock Holmes, and both Peter Cushing and Tom Baker have played both characters.

I've heard that they plan to cast a woman of color because they are upset at all the white male fanboys who spent three years hating on Jodie.

They should definitely do that!

They'll lose the last few fans who are left.

Even though her gender wasn't the reason people hated on her. It was her lack of acting ability. And idiotic stories. And a complete disrespect for the source material.

Woke casting, woke writing, who knew it would fail?

I hadn't watched any of the last doctor who with the woman. How did that turn out?

I hadn't watched any of the last doctor who with the woman. How did that turn out?
#metoo. I tried but frankly it just wasn't much good. I could barely understand a word she was saying and he stories were meh!! For me the rot started with Capaldi. I always have a "wait and see" approach with a new Doc to see how they develop. Capa just didn't do it for me. Jodi was worse imo. However, having said that, the wife has been streaming Jodi and I've seen a few. OKish but not enough to make me a regular viewer again let alone a fanatic!! I also miss the strong female Companion. Not many Sarah Janes out there.

Greg

There is only ONE Doctor ...

333c80a0372dff168fcc6f8e5459bdbe.jpg

Forum List

Back