Suspect in Canada stabbing spree dies soon after arrest

1srelluc

Diamond Member
Nov 21, 2021
Shenandoah Valley of Virginia
ASKATOON, Saskatchewan, Sept 7 (Reuters) - The suspect sought by Canadian authorities in a weekend stabbing spree that killed 10 people in and around an indigenous reserve was arrested on Wednesday but suffered unspecified "medical distress" and died a short time later at a hospital, police said.

Official word that the four-day manhunt for Myles Sanderson, 30, ended with his death came during a late-night news conference hours after the Royal Canadian Mounted Police (RCMP) reported he had been taken into custody.

The RCMP said the arrest took place near the town of Rosthern, Saskatchewan, about 100 km (62 miles) southwest of the area where one of the bloodiest acts of mass violence in the country's history unfolded on Sunday.

Canada's Global News agency, citing multiple law enforcement sources, later reported that Sanderson had surrendered to police and was taken away alive in an ambulance after a highway pursuit in which police rammed his vehicle off the road. Global News said he died shortly afterward of unspecified injuries that authorities believe were self-inflicted.

UPDATE 8-Suspect in Canada stabbing spree dies soon after arrest

Good....However it happened.

ASKATOON, Saskatchewan, Sept 7 (Reuters) - The suspect sought by Canadian authorities in a weekend stabbing spree that killed 10 people in and around an indigenous reserve was arrested on Wednesday but suffered unspecified "medical distress" and died a short time later at a hospital, police said.

Official word that the four-day manhunt for Myles Sanderson, 30, ended with his death came during a late-night news conference hours after the Royal Canadian Mounted Police (RCMP) reported he had been taken into custody.

The RCMP said the arrest took place near the town of Rosthern, Saskatchewan, about 100 km (62 miles) southwest of the area where one of the bloodiest acts of mass violence in the country's history unfolded on Sunday.

Canada's Global News agency, citing multiple law enforcement sources, later reported that Sanderson had surrendered to police and was taken away alive in an ambulance after a highway pursuit in which police rammed his vehicle off the road. Global News said he died shortly afterward of unspecified injuries that authorities believe were self-inflicted.

UPDATE 8-Suspect in Canada stabbing spree dies soon after arrest

Good....However it happened.
Aww, too bad! :auiqs.jpg:

he bumped his head when they put him in the police cruiser. They forgot to do that hand thing to protect the head.....always protect the head...

Boy does that bring back a memory....
When I was young and crazy the cops were putting me in the back of the patrol car and they told me to watch my head....as he grabbed a handful of hair and bashed my head on the the door frame.
I deserved it of course.

Boy does that bring back a memory....
When I was young and crazy the cops were putting me in the back of the patrol car and they told me to watch my head....as he grabbed a handful of hair and bashed my head on the the door frame.
I deserved it of course.

WOW! I hope whatever you did was worth it at the time. I'm guessing you must have mouthed off

Because the media buried the story, here’s the two brown skins that committed these murders:

F8ECFCF4-EA82-4199-9488-8C74CE6ECA6B.png

Forum List

Back