10 Dead, Many Injured After Mass Stabbings in Saskatchewan — Suspects Still at Large

Did it? Can you explain how this effects Canada's ban on assault weapons?

Had they used guns instead of knives, the dead would have likely been in the hundreds, as is America's experience!
This is a piss poor attempt on your part, duck. But, I guess I've come to expect as much from you. Ten people are dead, the perpetrators are still at large. That pretty much shoots holes in that argument. The could have killed as many people as they wanted in either case. Try again moron. I really should be sending you an invoice for the education that I provide for you.

This is a piss poor attempt on your part, duck. But, I guess I've come to expect as much from you. Ten people are dead, the perpetrators are still at large. That pretty much shoots holes in that argument. The could have killed as many people as they wanted in either case. Try again moron. I really should be sending you an invoice for the education that I provide for you.
Also if someone was there with a gun, then these two character's from hell wouldn't still be at large because they'd be dead. This would have also saved possibly who knows how many more if these two weren't still at large. The Canadians are a bunch of idiot's, and the families of these fallen victims ought to sue the government over the loss of their loved one's live's.

This is a piss poor attempt on your part, duck. But, I guess I've come to expect as much from you. Ten people are dead, the perpetrators are still at large. That pretty much shoots holes in that argument.
What argument are you referring to? I'm agreeing with you on the fact that ten are dead.
The could have killed as many people as they wanted in either case.
I suppose that's possible, but we can't be sure they wanted to kill more than ten. It must have been much more time consuming and dangerous for the killers than just opening up with an AR and spraying bullets in all directions! We certainly don't want that happening in Canada.
Try again moron.
There's no reason why you should be angry. If anything you could be finding pleasure in innocent people being murdered, regardless of them using knives is less satisfying.
I really should be sending you an invoice for the education that I provide for you.
You will have to be specific with an itemized invoice. I wouldn't say that I haven't learned something from you. That's the reason why we have our conversations!

I've learned that you have some issues that are making you unhappy and annoyed with me. Can I change in any way to make it better for us?

I suppose that's possible, but we can't be sure they wanted to kill more than ten.
So why did you try to deflect that they might have killed "hundreds?" You're slipping duck. Are you suffering dementia at such a young age?
There's no reason why you should be angry.
What makes you think I'm angry? If anything, I'm amused at your idiotic attempts to explain away your inept argument against inanimate guns. The mass killing argument just bit the dust.
Can I change in any way to make it better for us?
Sure, you can go back to school and study math, geography, history, current events and logic to begin with. Then I could engage in intelligent conversation instead of answering another troll.

Also if someone was there with a gun, then these two character's from hell wouldn't still be at large because they'd be dead.
If there were guns involved, there's little doubt that there would be more dead. However, we can't say that the two bad guys would be among the dead.
The Canadians are a bunch of idiot's, and the families of these fallen victims ought to sue the government over the loss of their loved one's live's.
Are you suggesting that Canadians are idiots because they want to limit the type of guns they allow?
I think that could be a popular opinion of Americans, judging by the reaction over the use of knives to kill instead of guns.

Why is that? What's going on in the heads of Americans who show so much interest in the killing of ten innocents, when they largely ignore or justify the murder of half a million innocents in one of their ME wars?

Are Americans now hinting at a 2+ amendment right to bear bombs too?

So why did you try to deflect that they might have killed "hundreds?" You're slipping duck. Are you suffering dementia at such a young age?
How old do you think I am?
What makes you think I'm angry? If anything, I'm amused at your idiotic attempts to explain away your inept argument against inanimate guns.
Inanimate knives please, if you will?
I've misinterpreted your joy for anger, and I'm sorry.
The mass killing argument just bit the dust.
You're not making it clear which mass killing you're talking about. Could you explain which and then explain the dust biting?
Sure, you can go back to school and study math, geography, history, current events and logic to begin with. Then I could engage in intelligent conversation instead of answering another troll.
I hope you aren't threatening that you're not going to talk to me anymore. That would be the cruelest cut of all!

That's a big word duck. IF you had a brain, we wouldn't be having this conversation. The fact remains that even with strict gun control, Canada has experienced a mass killing. IF a person wants to kill multiple people, they will find a way--gun control or no gun control. The difference is whether or not the potential victims can defend themselves or not.

No idea, and I was being kind.
I think you're trying to be kind but there are other issues that are interfering to make kindness impossible.

I think it's best if you take a break and just 'stifle' for the rest of the day. We're just not making any progress here.
Take some time to think of telling me what I can do to make you feel better. But be prepared for me to accept your advice! We may just have to agree to disagree on guns, Trump, and other................... whatever?
No reasonable offer will be refused!

If there were guns involved, there's little doubt that there would be more dead. However, we can't say that the two bad guys would be among the dead.

Are you suggesting that Canadians are idiots because they want to limit the type of guns they allow?
I think that could be a popular opinion of Americans, judging by the reaction over the use of knives to kill instead of guns.

Why is that? What's going on in the heads of Americans who show so much interest in the killing of ten innocents, when they largely ignore or justify the murder of half a million innocents in one of their ME wars?

Are Americans now hinting at a 2+ amendment right to bear bombs too?
Typical liberal leftist tripe not worth responding too, but ohhhh man I'm going too as soon as I get the time.

ONE OF TWO SUSPECTS Found Dead Following Saskatchewan Stabbing Rampage — One of Brothers Found in Grassy Area and Likely Murdered​

Forum List

Back