Four of the 10 largest American companies are healthcare??????

You put them there, deanie. These large corporations dominate their markets because of their ability to successfully lobby government, to control the regulatory regime that supposedly keeps them in check. Your solution: give them more power via an expanded regulatory regime.

You're stupid, and I don't hate people for being stupid. But you want to force your stupidity on others with legislation. That's another story. Piss off.
Listen you fuking stupid fuk, without the 20/80 rule how much would they actually spend on the people who are seeking care? Think about it dumdum. What the fuk is wrong with you? Without 20/80, it would be 80/20. 80% for the company and 20% for the people needing healthcare.

I don’t normally talk like that but I’m just trying to speak in a language your kind can understand.
if you are doing that maybe you should learn how spell those nasty words....

Brother Dean....you're doing the Lord's work.

#KeepItUp
Thank you so much.

I seriously don't understand why Republicans whine about others getting food stamps and healthcare, and at the same time, Republicans are looking to be ripped off. It seems the only time Republicans are happy with government is when government is ruining their lives.
I just don't get it.

Listen you fuking stupid fuk, without the 20/80 rule how much would they actually spend on the people who are seeking care? Think about it dumdum. What the fuk is wrong with you?

It's not the misspelled cursing that upsets me ... I weep for all those teachers who tried to teach you to punctuate and failed.

students-running-around-frustrated-teacher-in-classroom-video-id461911584

Forum List

Back