Four Oath Keepers found guilty of seditous conspiracy.

Typical SJW, fling accusations then can't back them up and meme/run away.

what exactly would that be now? you said i thought differant political view = treason.

i said ne'eh.

i do believe i would be the best ne to know.

what exactly would that be now? you said i thought differant political view = treason.

i said ne'eh.

i do believe i would be the best ne to know.

"All Maga are traitors"

That just shows how much of an uninformed left wing cuck-cock you are.

"All Maga are traitors"

That just shows how much of an uninformed left wing cuck-cock you are.

uh-huh. MAGAts follow the chosen one who is a traitor AND some showed up on J6 armed & ready to throw their shit on the capital walls - all at donny's behest. the rest only wished they could.

that makes them all traitors.

uh-huh. MAGAts follow the chosen one who is a traitor AND some showed up on J6 armed & ready to throw their shit on the capital walls - all at donny's behest. the rest only wished they could.

that makes them all traitors.

Again, that is bullshit and total unearned hubris on your part.

But what do i expect from an SJW lefty loser like you who thinks the government is the country, and not the people?

Yes, as opposed to a world the SJW's like you want where women can have penises, and all of us proles have to give up our standard of living to the AGW goddess.
Another lazy person's blaming women with penises as the reason their life is a mess.
Take accountability for your life. Quit blaming other people, minorities and other people not like you, as reason the world is screwed up.
The world is screwed up because of people like you. You focus on the need for other people to change. You should focus on what you need to change to deal with the challenges of life. Everyone has them. DEAL WITH IT. Don't blame it on women with penises. Lazy SOB.

You don't know what you are talking about... try doing some research before you come here and embarrass yourself....
I know the LEADER of the Oath Keepers (Stewie Rhodes) was convicted of seditious conspiracy and is facing a lot of years in jail for illegally trying to help Trump stay in office

Another lazy person's blaming women with penises as the reason their life is a mess.
Take accountability for your life. Quit blaming other people, minorities and other people not like you, as reason the world is screwed up.
The world is screwed up because of people like you. You focus on the need for other people to change. You should focus on what you need to change to deal with the challenges of life. Everyone has them. DEAL WITH IT. Don't blame it on women with penises. Lazy SOB.

Talk about having to deflect because you can't defend your sides craziness.

And it is YOUR SIDE because by being a TDS moron you enable those fucks to keep getting elected.

Forum List

Back