Four Oath Keepers found guilty of seditous conspiracy.

Then shut up... you agree with me....
On your randomnass subject that you brought up yes. But that’s not what I engaged with you about. You’ve successfully dodged and changed the subject, now do you want to get back to it and explain why you’re jumping tot he defense of a bunch of maga criminals?

I didn't... its true... stop believing the fake news anti Trump media dummy....
So you can’t document it in any way. Yes it predates Trump’s Presidency but it’s a FAR RIGHT anti government milita founded by Stewart Rhodes… who was just convicted of seditious conspiracy on the Jan 6 attack on the Capitol

No… they are not Dems. And yes you fuckheads were talking about them on this very forum in 2014 as you threatened civil war.

So you can’t document it in any way. Yes it predates Trump’s Presidency but it’s a FAR RIGHT anti government milita founded by Stewart Rhodes… who was just convicted of seditious conspiracy on the Jan 6 attack on the Capitol

No… they are not Dems. And yes you fuckheads were talking about them on this very forum in 2014 as you threatened civil war.
No the media calls them far right.... they are no such thing....

So you claim. But then you claim they are Dems and you’re full of shit
Many cops are democrat... and cops are a major member of Oath keepers... the media lies to you... wake up....

Many cops are democrat... and cops are a major member of Oath keepers... the media lies to you... wake up....
Do you have any proof that ANY cops are Oathkeepers?

NO?

Oh that's right. It's a group of FAR RIGHT militia types.

Fuck off liar

Do you have any proof that ANY cops are Oathkeepers?

NO?

Oh that's right. It's a group of FAR RIGHT militia types.

Fuck off liar
That's how the whole thing started... members must be retired law enforcement or military... they never endorsed Trump as a club...
You don't know shit... you are a child....

That's how the whole thing started... members must be retired law enforcement or military... they never endorsed Trump as a club...
You don't know shit... you are a child....
YOU are a fucking liar.

You're supposed to be documenting all those Dems in the Oathkeepers.

Lying shit

YOU are a fucking liar.

You're supposed to be documenting all those Dems in the Oathkeepers.

Lying shit
Go to the Oath Keepers site dumbass... I'm done with you... you are stupid as hell....

You're "done with me" because I called you on your bullshit

Tuck tail jackass
no because you are arguing about a club you know nothing about including how and when and who it was started for....

Forum List

Back