Four Oath Keepers found guilty of seditous conspiracy.

200.gif%3Fcid%3D790b7611xpxkxzwdhy8ey2kkis84d0vq9qbdg2wbmfav53ol%26rid%3D200.gif%26ct%3Dg

Anybody who experiences turmoil or expects others to experience turmoil based on message board posts really needs to get a life. Sounds like you’re reading too much into it. Why are you getting all defensive over what a band of maga criminals did
Oh shut up dummy... lmao

Why do libs think we care about the oath keepers?...
The "we" you refer to do not care about our country. You are trying to redefine our Constitution. You are trying to bring our country down. Much like the confederacy, tried.
The confederacy was not successful and MAGA will not be successful.
The Confederacy and MAGA have many similar ideologies. Immoral ideologies.

Nobody is claiming the oath keepers created MAGA!! You’re off the rails. You haven’t made a reasonable point yet!
Of course I have... MAGA is not the Oath Keepers... and its true and its a good point... someone has to set you fools straight....

The "we" you refer to do not care about our country. You are trying to redefine our Constitution. You are trying to bring our country down. Much like the confederacy, tried.
The confederacy was not successful and MAGA will not be successful.
The Confederacy and MAGA have many similar ideologies. Immoral ideologies.
Look around you dummy... who is taking America down?.... its you and your party....

I don't need to but I still keep myself busy and I make a few buck at the same time... I fix and repair golf carts and I like it... its fun.... lazy isn't good for anyone...
The entire MAGA movement is based on a "lazy" attitude.
They are a group of people who struggle in the today's world. Instaed of dealing with the world the way it is and learn the skills required to survive and thrive, they look to Donald Trump to make the world the way it was. It is not going to happen.
Don't ne lazy. Take some initiative and learn to live in the world the way it is not the way you wish it was.

The entire MAGA movement is based on a "lazy" attitude.
They are a group of people who struggle in the today's world. Instaed of dealing with the world the way it is and learn the skills required to survive and thrive, they look to Donald Trump to make the world the way it was. It is not going to happen.
Don't ne lazy. Take some initiative and learn to live in the world the way it is not the way you wish it was.
images

images

images

images

images

Of course I have... MAGA is not the Oath Keepers... and its true and its a good point... someone has to set you fools straight....
It’s an irrelevant point as nobody is claiming that the oath keepers invented MAGA or that the oath keepers are the same thing as maga.

Forum List

Back