Four Oath Keepers found guilty of seditous conspiracy.

images

images

images

images

images
The pictures don't prove a thing. There were blacks who fought for the confedracy. There is Kanye West.

Four Oath Keepers found guilty of seditous conspiracy.
Throughout history the US judicial system has saved the US government as outlined in the Constitution put together by the founding fathers from political foes want to bring it down.
The people who want to bring our system down scream that the judicial system is not fair. It is fair and it is the savior of the Republic.

Another victory for democracy.

Bailed after you attacked the Capitol huh?
No... before Trump even ran for office when I returned home from my last deployment... three of my friends I made in the Corps. did as well...
I only went to one meeting... too busy...

The entire MAGA movement is based on a "lazy" attitude.
They are a group of people who struggle in the today's world. Instaed of dealing with the world the way it is and learn the skills required to survive and thrive, they look to Donald Trump to make the world the way it was. It is not going to happen.
Don't ne lazy. Take some initiative and learn to live in the world the way it is not the way you wish it was.

Yes, as opposed to a world the SJW's like you want where women can have penises, and all of us proles have to give up our standard of living to the AGW goddess.

I have done the research. Playtime is correct.
History will paint MAGA with the same brush they paint the confederacy. TRAITORS

Yes, because not agreeing with you politically is treason for some reason, you demented twat.

Forum List

Back