FOUR MORE BANKS FAILED. HOW LONG THE RUSE? Sad!

Neubarth

At the Ballpark July 30th
Nov 8, 2008
South Pacific
HOW LONG CAN THEY KEEP THE RUSE UP THAT THE ECONOMY IS IMPROVING? FOUR MORE BANKS FAILED ON FRIDAY. FDIC: Failed Bank List

ALL of the Trillions they have been pumping into the economy is for naught. Meanwhile Obama is not creating any jobs other than a million new government employees.

HOW LONG CAN THEY KEEP THE RUSE UP THAT THE ECONOMY IS IMPROVING? FOUR MORE BANKS FAILED ON FRIDAY. FDIC: Failed Bank List

ALL of the Trillions they have been pumping into the economy is for naught. Meanwhile Obama is not creating any jobs other than a million new government employees.

Until the Republicans stop obstructing financial reform, for starters.

And I'll ask you the same question I ask everyone else who accuses Obama of not "creating" jobs: Just how is he supposed to do that? By a shotgun pointed at the heads of companies still refusing or too scared to hire? By unboarding the boarded up manufacturing plants? There is only so much your *evil* government (and Obama) can do to boost the job market. If he tried anything else, other than the myriad tax breaks and incentives already put in place, then you guys would be screaming that he's trying to be a dictator.

And I'll ask you the same question I ask everyone else who accuses Obama of not "creating" jobs: Just how is he supposed to do that? By a shotgun pointed at the heads of companies still refusing or too scared to hire? By unboarding the boarded up manufacturing plants? There is only so much your *evil* government (and Obama) can do to boost the job market. If he tried anything else, other than the myriad tax breaks and incentives already put in place, then you guys would be screaming that he's trying to be a dictator.

LOL!!! You have such a short memory Maggie!!! :):):)

The various state militias are going to enact financial reform. It is about time.

Obama is owned by Goldman Sachs and has been in bed with them for years. Obama needs to be forcefully removed from office, tried for treason and dealt with accordingly.

Once we have rid this nation of all of the corruption we can concentrate on putting people back to work. My pet project to divert Missouri head waters to the parched west and put five times as much land under cultivation to eliminate our balance of trade deficit will work if only we get started on the project.

Obama is the most worthless president in American history. He has done nothing for the American people outside of rip them off.

How long the ruse?

At least as long as the Fed exists.
As usual, you do not have the slightest idea what you are talking about. That is OK, not everybody is intelligent. As long as you openly acknowledge your gross ignorance and stupidity, I'm cool with that. You have a DNA malfunction. Sad that. Not everybody inherits good DNA.

Forum List

Back