Found space object proves we are not alone

... probably ....

Um...yeah...
Nothing I have been saying is controversial and is based on current scientific consensus. Rather than taking a shit on everyone's post why don't you tell us what you think?

I think we have not found definitive proof of life on any planet but this one. Until we do, y'all sound like a bunch of Star Trek fanboys.
It is statistically impossible that we are on the only living planet in the universe. If life could arise here then life is everywhere. Once you accept that there is nothing particularly special about our place in the universe it follows that life is everywhere on a scale that defies our limited imaginations.

... probably ....

Um...yeah...
Nothing I have been saying is controversial and is based on current scientific consensus. Rather than taking a shit on everyone's post why don't you tell us what you think?

I think we have not found definitive proof of life on any planet but this one. Until we do, y'all sound like a bunch of Star Trek fanboys.
It is statistically impossible that we are on the only living planet in the universe. If life could arise here then life is everywhere. Once you accept that there is nothing particularly special about our place in the universe it follows that life is everywhere on a scale that defies our limited imaginations.

Can you name the planet, other than earth, where life has been proven to exist?

... probably ....

Um...yeah...

Can you state a reason why you think earth is so special that life could only exist here? Do you have any concept of how large the universe is? Of course you don't. No human mind can grasp it. If we exist then other intelligent species exist. In a universe that is practically limitless anything that is possible is repeated countless times.

... probably ....

Um...yeah...

Can you state a reason why you think earth is so special that life could only exist here? Do you have any concept of how large the universe is? Of course you don't. No human mind can grasp it. If we exist then other intelligent species exist. In a universe that is practically limitless anything that is possible is repeated countless times.

1612414349668.png

If the universe is limitless, like you say, then why do scientists say there are limits?

*****CHCUKLE*****

:)

Last edited:
... probably ....

Um...yeah...

Planet Hollywood.

But these are simple life forms.

...If we exist then other intelligent species exist. ...

Ok, where exactly?
The absence of direct evidence of intelligent life in the universe in no way negates the certainty that it exists. .....

:lol: Yeah, it does. Go look up the word "certainty." I gotta say, your defensiveness about this stinks of insecurity. I understand that many people feel uncomfortable when their faith is questioned, but you gotta outgrow that.

Ok, where exactly?
The absence of direct evidence of intelligent life in the universe in no way negates the certainty that it exists. .....

:lol: Yeah, it does. Go look up the word "certainty." I gotta say, your defensiveness about this stinks of insecurity. I understand that many people feel uncomfortable when their faith is questioned, but you gotta outgrow that.
Since you have failed to support your hypothesis in any way you have done little more than troll a nonpolitical thread with the same disruptive goal you have on any other discussion. Question all you like. You may start at any time.

Humans have been sending out “probes” into our solar system and beyond in efforts to detect far off planets and other objects within our solar system, but it was never contemplated that we would see a “probe” that did not come from our planet; that is, until now.

We are not the only ones looking and listening.

This probe came from an alien planet and it may not be the only probe out there.
When a probe is sent into the cosmos the signals sent from the probe back to its own world gets weaker the further away it travels. To maintain the signal, it is reasonable to believe subsequent probes were sent to follow the first one creating a chain of probes transmitting the images back to the probe behind it. The following probe that in turn relays these signals to the following probe. This chain communication guaranties a continual scan of the cosmos in its path.

Interstellar object may have been alien probe, Harvard paper argues, but experts are skeptical

By Steve George and Ashley Strickland, CNN
Updated 1:43 PM EST, Tue November 6, 2018
CNN) —

A mysterious cigar-shaped object spotted tumbling through our solar system last year may have been an alien spacecraft sent to investigate Earth, astronomers from Harvard University have suggested.

The object, nicknamed ‘Oumuamua, meaning “a messenger that reaches out from the distant past” in Hawaiian, was discovered in October 2017 by the Pan-STARRS 1 telescope in Hawaii.

Since its discovery, scientists have been at odds to explain its unusual features and precise origins, with researchers first calling it a comet and then an asteroid before finally deeming it the first of its kind: a new class of “interstellar objects.”

A new paper by researchers at the Harvard Smithsonian Center for Astrophysics raises the possibility that the elongated dark-red object, which is 10 times
as long as it is wide and traveling at speeds of 196,000 mph, might have an “artificial origin.”

Interstellar object may have been alien probe, Harvard paper argues, but experts are skeptical

NASA SOLOR SYSTEM EXPLORATION

The first known interstellar object to visit our solar system
, 1I/2017 U1 ‘Oumuamua, was discovered Oct. 19, 2017 by the University of Hawaii’s Pan-STARRS1 telescope, funded by NASA’s Near-Earth Object Observations (NEOO) Program, which finds and tracks asteroids and comets in Earth’s neighborhood. While originally classified as a comet, observations revealed no signs of cometary activity after it slingshotted past the Sun on Sept. 9, 2017 at a blistering speed of 196,000 miles per hour (87.3 kilometers per second). It was briefly classified as an asteroid until new measurements found it was accelerating slightly, a sign it behaves more like a comet.
In Depth | Oumuamua – NASA Solar System Exploration

Images of object
cigar shaped asteroid - Google Search

View attachment 447051

:)-
That’s interesting but no one with a brain could possibly think we’re alone.

Ok, where exactly?

Since you have failed to support your hypothesis in any way ......

I haven't made any hypothesis. I made an observation. Don't use terms you don't understand.

Humans have been sending out “probes” into our solar system and beyond in efforts to detect far off planets and other objects within our solar system, but it was never contemplated that we would see a “probe” that did not come from our planet; that is, until now.

We are not the only ones looking and listening.

This probe came from an alien planet and it may not be the only probe out there.
When a probe is sent into the cosmos the signals sent from the probe back to its own world gets weaker the further away it travels. To maintain the signal, it is reasonable to believe subsequent probes were sent to follow the first one creating a chain of probes transmitting the images back to the probe behind it. The following probe that in turn relays these signals to the following probe. This chain communication guaranties a continual scan of the cosmos in its path.

By Steve George and Ashley Strickland, CNN
Updated 1:43 PM EST, Tue November 6, 2018
CNN) —

A mysterious cigar-shaped object spotted tumbling through our solar system last year may have been an alien spacecraft sent to investigate Earth, astronomers from Harvard University have suggested.

The object, nicknamed ‘Oumuamua, meaning “a messenger that reaches out from the distant past” in Hawaiian, was discovered in October 2017 by the Pan-STARRS 1 telescope in Hawaii.

Since its discovery, scientists have been at odds to explain its unusual features and precise origins, with researchers first calling it a comet and then an asteroid before finally deeming it the first of its kind: a new class of “interstellar objects.”

A new paper by researchers at the Harvard Smithsonian Center for Astrophysics raises the possibility that the elongated dark-red object, which is 10 times
as long as it is wide and traveling at speeds of 196,000 mph, might have an “artificial origin.”

NASA SOLOR SYSTEM EXPLORATION

The first known interstellar object to visit our solar system
, 1I/2017 U1 ‘Oumuamua, was discovered Oct. 19, 2017 by the University of Hawaii’s Pan-STARRS1 telescope, funded by NASA’s Near-Earth Object Observations (NEOO) Program, which finds and tracks asteroids and comets in Earth’s neighborhood. While originally classified as a comet, observations revealed no signs of cometary activity after it slingshotted past the Sun on Sept. 9, 2017 at a blistering speed of 196,000 miles per hour (87.3 kilometers per second). It was briefly classified as an asteroid until new measurements found it was accelerating slightly, a sign it behaves more like a comet.
In Depth | Oumuamua – NASA Solar System Exploration

Images of object
cigar shaped asteroid - Google Search

View attachment 447051

:)-
So, if the Harvard Smithsonian Center for Astrophysics can merely look at an object and suggest that some aliens sent it, why is it silly for the Creation Research Society to look at the same and suggest that GOD sent it? What makes one suggestion profound and the other imbecilic? Or is this an example of BIAS!
Really? Does anyone's concept of "God" descend to the level of believing a supreme being would send a 'probe' through space for humans to observe screaming past? That image of "God" is certainly not believable.
While life other than on earth is quite possible, and perhaps likely, our finding it (or its finding us) is highly improbable, to say the least.

Ok, where exactly?

I haven't made any hypothesis. I made an observation. Don't use terms you don't understand.
Science is full of instances where the existence of something was inferred long before it was proven. Your hostility to the idea that life exists elsewhere is counter to what is most likely. Now quit fucking around and explain why you think we are all alone.

Ok, where exactly?

Science is full of instances where the existence of something was inferred long before it was proven.....

So you admit it is unproven?

Ok, where exactly?

Science is full of instances where the existence of something was inferred long before it was proven.....

So you admit it is unproven?
We are dealing with likelihoods here. It is far more likely life exists elsewhere than not. You seem pretty certain we are alone. Explain yourself troll.

Forum List

Back