Forward march....what is we gonna bomb?????

Another question is: Who are the Ayatollahs, the Brotherhood, Hezbollah etc. etc. going to bomb in retaliation for us bombing their Syrian Allies.

I guess Obama has sized up the mass murderer Assad and finds him rational. So, I guess he won't do anything irrational when he gets bombed.

And the Ayatollahs...they are rational I suppose...except they get their marching orders from Allah...and he is liable to tell them any damn thing.

Obama said Assad "has got to go" but he is still there. When Assad crossed the first Red Line, Obama said we would supply the Rebel with firepower...to help defeat him...but the Rebels haven't gotten any.

Now that Assad has crossed the second Red Line, Obama wants military action, but only to warn him not to cross a third Red Line....we are not going to take this mass murderer down nor even mess with his chemical weapons.

We are going to give him a good paddling, and then send him back out to play.

But the spanking is still an undeniable act of war and will be resented as such by a whole lot of street-Arabs...and they hold grudges for thousands of years.

The ill conceived action carries all the risks that come with an act of war, and none of the benefits of winning the war.

Just my humble opinion.

Forum List

Back