Forum Software

RightNorLeft

Platinum Member
Jul 30, 2010
If I may Id like to ask a couple of questions,
I dont see any moderators listed, how do you contact moderation if you have a need?
I see people using emoji's I havent been able to find how you access them to add them, for instance to a thanks
This is a totally different software, takes getting used to be to be able to keep up

In previous versions, Moderators on line used to pop up on the Forum Page. That feature is now gone.

The new software sucks big time

I dont see any moderators listed, how do you contact moderation if you have a need?
I see people using emoji's I havent been able to find how you access them to add them, for instance to a thanks
This is a totally different software, takes getting used to be to be able to keep up
The first forum version was VBulletin, and it listed everyone that was online and all the moderators, those are excellent boards and work great, but that is long gone. I don't know why they ever got rid of it unless it was just to find a cheaper one.
I don't think many here have any idea at all who the moderators, super moderators or admin are here aside from the few mods we see online once in awhile.
You can find the generic board emojis in the menu above the text box. There are other emojis off site that you can use by inserting the link.
The software of this board is brand new, and it stinks. Having the damn text window MOVE almost EVERY TIME you're trying to type, and NO ONE seems to CARE and NO ONE CAN FIX IT is pretty FUCKED UP. I certainly wouldn't PAY for board software that had such a pathetic glitch if I owned the board, I'd want it FIXED.

Last edited:
they still show up.

Open forums page, on the right side of the screen, scroll past new topic, past forum statistics, past ISMB server goals, past trending posts, and,

there we are!!!!

(unless we are wearing our invisibility cloaks)

they still show up.

Open forums page, on the right side of the screen, scroll past new topic, past forum statistics, past ISMB server goals, past trending posts, and,

there we are!!!!

Just checked
Didnt see any

The first forum version was VBulletin, and it listed everyone that was online and all the moderators, those are excellent boards and work great, but that is long gone. I don't know why they ever got rid of it unless it was just to find a cheaper one.
I don't think many here have any idea at all who the moderators, super moderators or admin are here aside from the few mods we see online once in awhile.
You can find the generic board emojis in the menu above the text box. There are other emojis off site that you can use by inserting the link.
The software of this board is brand new, and it stinks. Having the damn text window MOVE almost EVERY TIME you're trying to type, and NO ONE seems to CARE and NO ONE CAN FIX IT is pretty FUCKED UP. I certainly wouldn't PAY for board software that had such a pathetic glitch if I owned the board, I'd want it FIXED.

I agree Vbulletin is a much better experience and I was wondering about the window jumping when Im typing, its difficult to follow conversations...

First forum ive been on that doesnt list mods online...shrug well im not the boss here :)

• Thanks
Reactions: 007
they still show up.

there we are!!!!

Just checked
Didnt see any

Meister was here when I posted that, he must have left.

(I have my invisibility cloak on)

they still show up.

there we are!!!!

Ive looked there a few times must have been when no mods were on
Thanks

Forum List

Back