Could AI be bolted onto the forum

sorry little one.
It doesn't strike again.
You suffer from it constantly.
Think of it as an incurable case of burning dick.
But even penicillin won't cure Trumporreah

You fags are so lame. All you have is projection.

Thinking is hard. Let's rely on computers to do it for us. Nothing could go wrong.
1708655087323.png

No AI could possibly be capable of generating my observational analysis of an issue...

CHUCKLE

:)

Good God man....you have no idea what you're asking for...it won't work like that.

Google just had to shut down it's AI image generator because it was creating inaccurate history graphics. See AI doesn't just propagate truth....it can propagate lies too. Given that the human construct leans heavily on non factual concepts why would AI value truth over falsehood? It wouldn't...
yep... apparently the woke ai has trouble with historical images of whites . heres an example of some of the crap the lisping leftwing robot created when asked to show images of vikings and german soldiers .

1708660905073.png

1708660946667.png

The previous poster asked AI to create pictures of African Vikings and German soldiers

I had AI create simply create pictures of German soldiers

1708657762255.png

1708657786812.png

The previous poster asked AI to create pictures of African Vikings and German soldiers

I had AI create simply create pictures of German soldiers

View attachment 906943

View attachment 906944

These are not images "created" by AI, these are images that are the result of search for images. The German soldier images are actual photographs, save the one that appears to be drawn and posted on DeviantArt.

The image of Vikings is taken from the popular television series.

The images posted by yidnar were the result of someone, not him, asking AI to generate images of Vikings and then German soldiers.

Google pauses ‘absurdly woke’ Gemini AI chatbot’s image tool after backlash over historically inaccurate pictures

Google halts AI tool’s ability to produce images of people after backlash

1708776331162.png

Forum List

Back