Could AI be bolted onto the forum

Captain Caveman

Platinum Member
Jun 14, 2020
England
elchorizo

I wonder if you know in the tech sector if it's possible to, or if there's talk of being able to bolt AI onto forums.

Purpose : To take the search option to an advanced level. So you could ask it to add up how many threads had the name bla bla in it etc.. So it'll give you super statistics.

I'm not up to speed on AI, I don't entertain it, so the question/request might be far fetched.

1708573089372.png

CHUCKLE

:)

elchorizo

I wonder if you know in the tech sector if it's possible to, or if there's talk of being able to bolt AI onto forums.

Purpose : To take the search option to an advanced level. So you could ask it to add up how many threads had the name bla bla in it etc.. So it'll give you super statistics.

I'm not up to speed on AI, I don't entertain it, so the question/request might be far fetched.
Thinking is hard. Let's rely on computers to do it for us. Nothing could go wrong.

elchorizo

Yes absolutely it could....but it is not free. Microsoft Excel has similar functions albeit far more primitive than a standard AI but very much the same concept.

Last edited:
A good idea that would take allegations without evidence out of play on the Board.
Good God man....you have no idea what you're asking for...it won't work like that.

Google just had to shut down it's AI image generator because it was creating inaccurate history graphics. See AI doesn't just propagate truth....it can propagate lies too. Given that the human construct leans heavily on non factual concepts why would AI value truth over falsehood? It wouldn't...

Want to derange and confuse an AI, just ask it math questions; it will wander off on its own, like most Democrats.

elchorizo

The capability already exists although I don't know it can be added to this platform.

All of the posts here exist ibn a database.
That data can be used to train the AI and each post can be evaluated for "truthiness" and the result stored along with a rating.
The AI could also be used to block false claims and vaccous responses and insults from being posted.

This would save me lots of effort as 90% of MAGAT posts would be blocked before ever appearing.

Want to derange and confuse an AI, just ask it math questions; it will wander off on its own, like most Democrats.
Actually, tell you AI a joke to confirm it "knows" what a joke is.
Then ask it to tell you a joke back.
Like Trumpophiles the best it can do is stupid 1st grade riddles.

The capability already exists although I don't know it can be added to this platform.

All of the posts here exist ibn a database.
That data can be used to train the AI and each post can be evaluated for "truthiness" and the result stored along with a rating.
The AI could also be used to block false claims and vaccous responses and insults from being posted.

This would save me lots of effort as 90% of MAGAT posts would be blocked before ever appearing.
"Hello AI, how many threads has the name Biden/Trump been mentioned in the last 4 months?".

Ok, the capability already exists, so can you do that search for me and let me know please.

Back to the thread.

Forum List

Back