Could AI be bolted onto the forum

I know the right wants to believe rather than learn.

Screenshot_20240224-114048-158.png

Woke AI equals G.I.G.O.

--- Garbage in, Garbage out.

View attachment 907736

Woke AI equals G.I.G.O.

Who controls the past controls the future. Who controls the present controls the past.

View attachment 907736

Woke AI equals G.I.G.O.

And they expect people to take this seriously?

AI is already apart of some chartrooms. Some sites with chatrooms the AI bots are already there participating and posting in the chats. The AI bots spam the chats but it is apart of what those owners want in place.

elchorizo

I wonder if you know in the tech sector if it's possible to, or if there's talk of being able to bolt AI onto forums.

Purpose : To take the search option to an advanced level. So you could ask it to add up how many threads had the name bla bla in it etc.. So it'll give you super statistics.

I'm not up to speed on AI, I don't entertain it, so the question/request might be far fetched.

It would crash. The level of intelligence here is so low it would infect any AI.

elchorizo

I wonder if you know in the tech sector if it's possible to, or if there's talk of being able to bolt AI onto forums.

Purpose : To take the search option to an advanced level. So you could ask it to add up how many threads had the name bla bla in it etc.. So it'll give you super statistics.

I'm not up to speed on AI, I don't entertain it, so the question/request might be far fetched.
I'm already here...

"Hey AI, in the last 6 months, how many Trump threads have Lefties made on USMB?"

"73,428, 506, and counting "

Forum List

Back