Former Vice President Mike Pence dismisses male swimmer Lia Thomas' NCAA victory: 'Emma Weyant won that race'

I didn't realize it was men's football. It has always been football, men or women could join. It isn't like swimming where there is a men's and women's team.

You are the one wanting to chase women from competition. Hopefully haters won't get their way.
The only reason I chase women is for sex I could not care about sports. The law is clear on the matter if you don't like it change the law.

The only reason I chase women is for sex I could not care about sports. The law is clear on the matter if you don't like it change the law.
So if you are chasing a woman and it turns out to be a guy, you will be good with it, you know equality and all. Thanks for letting us all know.

That is what the law says. If you can't accept it I suggest you change it.
No, the law says there must be equal opportunities in sports for both men & women.
It DOES NOT says that men can play on any team they want.
That would defeat the purpose of the law now wouldn't it?
Lia Thomas is being allowed to compete on the women's team because HE "identifies" as a woman.
Isn't that special?

How many 10 and 11 year olds are playing on 12U teams?
Ok. Here I'll break this down for you as simply as I can.

Everyone on the 12U Travel/Select team would be eligible to play on the 12U LLWS teams because they are 12 and under (or meet the date cutoff to be 13 and on a 12U team). There are no 10 or 11 y/o's on the team because they typically aren't good enough at baseball to play at the 12U level. If the LL team has 10 and 11 y/o's on it, it's because they can't find enough good 12 y/o's to play on their team (they are probably playing Travel/Select). LL is rec baseball, it just is. Just because ESPN puts it on TV doesnt make it the top tier of youth baseball it just means that the LL organization has brokered a contract with ESPN.

I tried to find an age break down of the LLWS champions from a recent year but that doesn't seem to be available, but I'd be willing to be dollars to donuts that they are all 12 and 13. In fact I'd be surprised that anyone who even makes it to that tourney has any starters who are under 12. But even if they did, it wouldn't change the fact that a good (not great, good) 12U travel team would beat the ever-living shit of them. In fact, I'd put a really good 11U travel team against the LLWS champ and I'm willing to bet they would mercy rule them as well, if they play the travel ball rules. Stealing, lead offs allowed etc.

They are breaking the law.

Title IX states: No person in the United States shall, on the basis of sex, be excluded from participation in, be denied the benefits of, or be subjected to discrimination under any education program or activity receiving Federal financial assistance.
Tell that to the NCAA when it comes to basketball and other sports.
This is just the beginning.
Women will be excluded from every sport because you think it's okay for a guy to wear a wig and a dress and compete in women's events.

The answer to all of this is get the federal government out of all amateur sports programs.

Women will be excluded from every sport because you think it's okay for a guy to wear a wig and a dress and compete in women's events.

The answer to all of this is get the federal government out of all amateur sports programs.
It's ok, moonglow just wants to pick up women for sex, so he doesn't care if they are males, as long as they think they are women, he is good with that!

Exactly. Let 5 dudes run rough shod over the entire ncaa women's basketball tournament and see what happens.

Forum List

Back