Former Vice President Mike Pence dismisses male swimmer Lia Thomas' NCAA victory: 'Emma Weyant won that race'

The NCAA is not breaking the law they are upholding the law. It is people like Pence that want to break the law.
How is Pence breaking the law by expressing his opinion on the outcome of a sporting event? Geez....you dembots are idiots

They are breaking the law.

Title IX states: No person in the United States shall, on the basis of sex, be excluded from participation in, be denied the benefits of, or be subjected to discrimination under any education program or activity receiving Federal financial assistance.
Uhh... They're not.

He can swim on the team with all the other people with dicks.

While I disagree with Moon on this, the LLWS is the highest level of baseball for that age group. It is the best teams in the world at that age group
LOL no it is not. They play on short 200 ft fields, you cant steal, they play on a 60 foot diamond. Little League is terrible. The best players are playing travel baseball, and the LLWS champion would get mercy ruled by an above average 12U travel baseball team. Go look at the kids playing the Cooperstown tournaments all summer. Those are some really good teams playing on full sized diamonds. If you put those kids on the small ass diamond little league plays on it would be a joke for them.

Sorry, but women play on men's teams so you are wrong.
Yeah, that's why I watch the NFL, NBA, MLB, NHL and all minor leagues men's sports is for the women. :rolleyes:

This is a stretch, even for you.

The guy had a men's team he could participate on. The women may have been wronged under Title IX by allowing a male to take a female's spot on a women's team.

Hey! Leah Thomas is a real woman just like the others, and to prove it, he makes sure to wave his floppy dick around in front of the others just so they know their place!

LOL no it is not. They play on short 200 ft fields, you cant steal, they play on a 60 foot diamond. Little League is terrible. The best players are playing travel baseball, and the LLWS champion would get mercy ruled by an above average 12U travel baseball team. Go look at the kids playing the Cooperstown tournaments all summer. Those are some really good teams playing on full sized diamonds. If you put those kids on the small ass diamond little league plays on it would be a joke for them.

The LLWS is 10 to 12 year olds. 12U is mostly 13 year olds with a few 12 year olds.

They are not on the same level age wise

Yeah, that's why I watch the NFL, NBA, MLB, NHL and all minor leagues men's sports is for the women. :rolleyes:

This is a stretch, even for you.

The guy had a men's team he could participate on. The women may have been wronged under Title IX by allowing a male to take a female's spot on a women's team.
I heard how female became a first base coach in the pros.

The LLWS is 10 to 12 year olds. 12U is mostly 13 year olds with a few 12 year olds.

They are not on the same level age wise
LL has a cut off date just like Travel baseball. If you're born after September you play 12 as a 13 year old, just like travel baseball teams. The months might not be the same (typically it's June or July) but it's the same age group. Try again.

There is no sexual discrimination allowed.
He is not being sexually discriminated against.

He is actually being required to complete within the category of his biological sex...to protect the other biological sex from being forced to compete unfairly with a biological male.

IOW...he is not being told her can't be on the team. Just which team he can be on... the way it's always been.

While I disagree with Moon on this, the LLWS is the highest level of baseball for that age group. It is the best teams in the world at that age group

There is no sexual discrimination allowed.
So any man can play on any women's team at any time because otherwise it would be "sexual discrimination"?
That is ridiculous even for you but, just for the sake of argument, is that really what you want to see?

When? Serena Williams would get run off the court by everyone in the top 200 (and that's being generous) of the men's division. Even she says that and she's the best to ever play women's tennis.
John McEnroe commented on this and it caused quite a stir. He was on some news show and the hosts were grilling him on his statement and asking him if he wanted to take it back or apologize. He pretty much held his ground. And McEnroe is right. As great as Serena is, in her prime, she would be destroyed by the top 50 men in the world if not the top 100-200. There is video of her on a late night show, prior to McEnroe's comment, where she pretty much stated the same thing as McEnroe.

Another good example is Volleyball. I love the sport. Ever watch Men's pro/olympic Volleyball vs the women's game. Two completely different levels of competition. The mens game is so much faster and harder. When men serve or spiked from a hitter, the ball is barely visible on TV. Volleyball could however could be an interesting co-ed sport on a professional level. Would be interesting to see it attempted.

So any man can play on any women's team at any time because otherwise it would be "sexual discrimination"?
That is ridiculous even for you but, just for the sake of argument, is that really what you want to see?
That is what the law says. If you can't accept it I suggest you change it.

LL has a cut off date just like Travel baseball. If you're born after September you play 12 as a 13 year old, just like travel baseball teams. The months might not be the same (typically it's June or July) but it's the same age group. Try again.

How many 10 and 11 year olds are playing on 12U teams?

Vanderbilt has a female kicker on the men's football team.
I didn't realize it was men's football. It has always been football, men or women could join. It isn't like swimming where there is a men's and women's team.

You are the one wanting to chase women from competition. Hopefully haters won't get their way.

Forum List

Back