Former US Attorney says SCOTUS will overturn Trump Colorado decision 9-0. Guesses?

How will SCOTUS rule on the Trump Colorado decision

• 9-0

Votes: 22 44.0%
  • 8-1

Votes: 8 16.0%
  • 7-2

Votes: 10 20.0%
  • Other (please explain)

Votes: 10 20.0%

• Total voters
Both are true, dipshit. Trump wasn't charged with insurrection (and never will be), AND there was no insurrection on January 6th.

There is an insurrection going on right now at the border, and for that Joe Biden will likely be removed from state ballots across the country.

This is what you wanted.
What's an insurrection?

So you're good with a judge determining whether or not someone committed insurrection, with no charges, no trial, and no conviction?

I just want to be sure, so when a conservative court tosses Biden off the ballot (and they will), I can come back here and laugh at you.
I’m good with the judge ruling that the evidentiary standards for a civil trial were met to their satisfaction. The charge was made when the suit was filed.

If you can find cause and standing to “toss Biden off the ballot”, then have at it.

Yes, in CO, a State Supreme Court judge is initially appointed by the governor when a vacancy occurs, and they are appointed for 2 years, after which, they have to go through a state wide election to hold their seat. All of the CO supreme court judges that made the ruling have been on the bench several years longer than their appointment. No, they aren't unelected, all of them have gone through a state wide election.
OK, so the Dems in CO got their choice. Why should the Dems they put on the Board then deprive REPUBLICANS of their choice, for president?

You do realize that this has made Trump stronger, don’t you?

And remember….this went by ONE vote. So essentially, ONE Democrat gets to decide that millions of Republican voters don’t get to choose who they want for their nominee,

All seven judges on CO's SC are democrats. The 4 that voted to ban Trump were all from Ivy League law schools, the 3 that didn't went to school in CO. 🤔

All seven judges on CO's SC are democrats. The 4 that voted to ban Trump were all from Ivy League law schools, the 3 that didn't went to school in CO. 🤔
Speaks volumes about the Ivies, doesn’t it?

At the minimum, it’s dereliction of duty.

I think it's going to be pretty easy to prove it was intentional. He said publicly he wanted a "surge to the border".

At any rate, based on what happened in Colorado, all a state needs is a simple majority on their supreme court to toss Biden off the ballot. If 4 judges in Texas, for example, agree that Biden's actions on the border amount to insurrection, he's gone from the ballot.

It doesn't matter how long they've been on the CO SC. It matters that they didn't adjudicate a trial and subsequently find him guilty of insurrection before they banned him from running.

You might hate Trump but that doesn't matter a hill of beans; he deserves due process.

You'd think a state SC judge would know that.

Actually, it does. Lisa made the claim that the judges were unelected. That isn't true. All the judges have been elected by the state. And, according to most conservatives, states can decide for themselves a great deal what they will and won't do.

And, they went by the letter of the law. Sorry you don't like it because of your blind loyalty to Trump.

I think it's going to be pretty easy to prove it was intentional. He said publicly he wanted a "surge to the border".

At any rate, based on what happened in Colorado, all a state needs is a simple majority on their supreme court to toss Biden off the ballot. If 4 judges in Texas, for example, agree that Biden's actions on the border amount to insurrection, he's gone from the ballot.
Make it easier. 6 billion to the Iranians is "giving aid and comfort to the enemy"

Yeah, and that’s why the SCOTUS will put a stop to this crap.

OK, we know one of the two who will go against the constitution is Affirmative Action Jackson. Is the other one Kagan or Sotomayor?
What I'm saying is that everyone except Alito and Thomas will vote to uphold the Colorado decision. Keep in mind that in 2020 SCOTUS refused to hear the Pennsylvania ballot case, even though the Pennsylvania Supreme Court blatantly violated the state and federal constitutions. Trump packed the Court with weak losers, ensuring his own demise.

Forum List

Back