Former US Attorney says SCOTUS will overturn Trump Colorado decision 9-0. Guesses?

How will SCOTUS rule on the Trump Colorado decision

• 9-0

Votes: 22 44.0%
  • 8-1

Votes: 8 16.0%
  • 7-2

Votes: 10 20.0%
  • Other (please explain)

Votes: 10 20.0%

• Total voters
Actually, it does. Lisa made the claim that the judges were unelected. That isn't true. All the judges have been elected by the state. And, according to most conservatives, states can decide for themselves a great deal what they will and won't do.

And, they went by the letter of the law. Sorry you don't like it because of your blind loyalty to Trump.
They’re not going by the spirit of the law. The 14th was written post-Civil War to keep the Confederate seditionists from taking power over a nation they recently tried to destroy.

That the CO is trying to remove Trump as an insurrectionist when there was no insurrection is just making it more likely Trump will win the general.

They’re not going by the spirit of the law. The 14th was written post-Civil War to keep the Confederate seditionists from taking power over a nation they recently tried to destroy.

That the CO is trying to remove Trump as an insurrectionist when there was no insurrection is just making it more likely Trump will win the general.

A 9-0, or even 8-1, decision in Trump's favor will pretty much seal the election for him.

Don't you want Trump to win the general? If so, why are you crying?

Is there a lefty here willing to go on record saying the SCOTUS won’t overturn this?

The spirit of the law is to keep those who engaged in insurrection or rebellion while serving in elected office from serving in the future. Confederates or otherwise.

The next steps need to be suits against members of Congress who participated as well.

Riiiiight, as expected, now you people are just making crap up when it doesn't suit you.

#LOLGOP #TooFunny #CLASSIC #RepublicansAreAJoke
Show where anybody has been charged and convicted of insurrection dumbass. Seems as usual, YOU are making shit up. Enjoy SCOTUS beating down this illegal decision.

Is there a lefty here willing to go on record saying the SCOTUS won’t overturn this?

Looks like this sad sack was the closest to admitting the fantasy:

Don't count your chickens before they hatch.

What Colorado did is constitutional.

Just that you extreme rightwingers don't like it.

However, they followed the constitution to a tee!

Yes, in CO, a State Supreme Court judge is initially appointed by the governor when a vacancy occurs, and they are appointed for 2 years, after which, they have to go through a state wide election to hold their seat. All of the CO supreme court judges that made the ruling have been on the bench several years longer than their appointment. No, they aren't unelected, all of them have gone through a state wide election.
As incumbents. Think better, child.

The ruling will be overturned by a unanimous court. Many attorneys will be writing amicus briefs in support of overturning but the ones written by the dissenting justices will be determitive. The entire trial was unfair and Trump was denied due process from beginning to end.

I'm looking forward to making complete asses out of all the Biden cultists who wet their pants with excitement over this unconstitutional attempt to deprive citizens of their voting rights.

I'll take bets on SCOTUS going:

9-0

8-1 (Jackson, the dumbest of them all dissenting)

7-2 (both Jackson and Sotomayor siding with the Nazis).

I think it will go 9-0. Sotomayor, Kagan, and Jackson probably would like to uphold the Colorado Court but I don't think they can do that and even pretend they are upholding the Constitution which they are sworn to do.

I just hope it happens quickly and shut down these other Democrat 'woke' states that are intending to follow suit, most especially if the Colorado Court prevails. I swear it must be the water they drink or something that turns normal people into Marxist totalitarians who would deny half the country the candidate of their choice based on absolutely nothing other than they hate him.

If the Colorado court prevails I don't see another 'normal' election ever in the USA.

I'm looking forward to making complete asses out of all the Biden cultists who wet their pants with excitement over this unconstitutional attempt to deprive citizens of their voting rights.

I'll take bets on SCOTUS going:

9-0

8-1 (Jackson, the dumbest of them all dissenting)

7-2 (both Jackson and Sotomayor siding with the Nazis).

Talking heads gotta come up with SOMETHING to keep the 24/7 "news" going.

Forum List

Back