Former Ukrainian Prosecutor: ‘No Doubt’ Joe Biden Forced Me Out to Protect Hunter Biden

Poor, senile gramps. You're throwing shit like a monkey. You're not proving crimes took place.
Doesn't matter if crimes took place or not. The corruption showed by the Bidens here is disgusting, and the fact that the Demonrats would even think about having this guy run for president, is an disgrace to America. After running Hillary Clinton though ( a mass murderer), and having the jihadist Obama, even Biden's filthy candidacy seems clean, by comparison.

Trump is corrupt. He even runs his foreign policy to enrich his pockets. Trump is the disgrace to America and you are a filthy traitor as you put Trump above the country.

Which is why I didn't say it was closed. I said Shokin was not actively investigating Burisma when he was fired.

Which means there was no quid pro quo.

What??? The only thing that is required for a quid pro quo, is a "You do this for me, and I'll do this for you".

The quid pro quo was .... fire that guy, and I'll give you money. Did that happen? Yes it did.

Now you can argue that possible..... POSSIBLY.... that this did not directly benefit Hunter Biden.
I am somewhat sympathetic to that argument, that POSSIBLY.... this was not done specifically to help Hunter.

However, there is no more, and no less evidence against Biden, than their is Trump. There is no more evidence to suggest Trump had a quid pro quo, than Biden.

That's where my rub comes. I am honestly open to the possibility that Joe had no more of an interest than getting rid of a bad prosecutor. I'm open to that. However, there was a clear quid pro quo. It might have been a purely innocent quid pro quo, but it was a quid pro quo. You fire that guy, and I give you money. You don't, and I won't.

And I equally think that Trump was merely concerned about corruption. And I think he only mentioned that Biden was bragging he got the prosecutor removed, because it looked bad to Trump. And it does look bad. The news when this happened was all over the place about how it looked bad.... because it does.

See that's the difference between you and me. I am looking at this objectively.... and you are looking at this as a mindless partisan. That's why you can watch a video of Biden saying directly that he held up the money until a prosecutor was fired, and then say "see! no quid pro quo!".
"The only thing that is required for a quid pro quo, is a "You do this for me, and I'll do this for you"."The only thing that is required for a quid pro quo, is a "You do this for me, and I'll do this for you".

Biden was acting on the behalf of the United States. He gained nothing personally from it. That is not a crime.

Trump personally gained from it by attempting to tarnish a rival candidate. Which is why Trump engaged his own personal attorney to subvert official channels of communication with Ukraine's president.

Trump gained nothing. He released the money, without them investigating Biden.

You have the right to wrong, but it doesn't change the facts, just because you want to believe it.
Trump had Zelensky's commitment he would look into it. Zelensky told him he would assign a new prosecutor to the case in September. September 11th, Trump gives Zelensky $391 million.

When you say things like this, that are clearly contradicted by the facts.... that's why we never believe you with anything you have against Trump.

You are one of those people Trump said would still support him if he shot someone in broad daylight. A majority can see the truth and that is why a majority of people disapprove of Trump. The facts contradict Trump.

Did Biden know specifically that there was no investigation? Dormant, does not mean ended. It means dormant. The probe had started.

You can stop with that loser argument.

Prove Ukraine agreed to investigate Hunter Biden.

I read the phone transcript word for word. I did not see such a response.
LOL

Dormant .... means Shokin wasn't actively investigating.

And the international community who wanted him thrown out wanted that because he wasn't making a concerted effort to fight corruption.

Which means the investigation was not closed. If it was closed, then it wouldn't be 'dormant'.

Additionally, I don't know why you keep bringing up "the international community".

The "international community" has a problem with corruption in the Ukraine right now. Trump's call transcript, shows he talked for the vast majority of the call, about general corruption.

So if your excuse for Biden is "the international community", then our excuse for Trump is "the international community".

We're talking about was there an illegal act, such as a quid pro quo. Biden... clear quid pro quo, by his own words.

Trump... not so much.
Which is why I didn't say it was closed. I said Shokin was not actively investigating Burisma when he was fired.

What??? The only thing that is required for a quid pro quo, is a "You do this for me, and I'll do this for you".

The quid pro quo was .... fire that guy, and I'll give you money. Did that happen? Yes it did.

Now you can argue that possible..... POSSIBLY.... that this did not directly benefit Hunter Biden.
I am somewhat sympathetic to that argument, that POSSIBLY.... this was not done specifically to help Hunter.

However, there is no more, and no less evidence against Biden, than their is Trump. There is no more evidence to suggest Trump had a quid pro quo, than Biden.

That's where my rub comes. I am honestly open to the possibility that Joe had no more of an interest than getting rid of a bad prosecutor. I'm open to that. However, there was a clear quid pro quo. It might have been a purely innocent quid pro quo, but it was a quid pro quo. You fire that guy, and I give you money. You don't, and I won't.

And I equally think that Trump was merely concerned about corruption. And I think he only mentioned that Biden was bragging he got the prosecutor removed, because it looked bad to Trump. And it does look bad. The news when this happened was all over the place about how it looked bad.... because it does.

See that's the difference between you and me. I am looking at this objectively.... and you are looking at this as a mindless partisan. That's why you can watch a video of Biden saying directly that he held up the money until a prosecutor was fired, and then say "see! no quid pro quo!".

You say you are looking at this objectively but you are not. There was no quid pro quo for Biden as he did not profit from it. The fact is that the head of the IMF expressed the same reservations as Biden expressed in Ukraine over turning money over to Ukraine with a corrupt prosecutor in charge. Trump on the other hand wanted the Ukraine to investigate Biden and withheld money before the phone call/.

I read the transcript. The vast majority of the entire phone call was about general corruption. Biden was a sentence or two, in which Trump refers to the fact he got the prosecutor fired, who happen to be investigating a company in which Hunter Biden, a guy who had no knowledge of the oil industry, or any industry, who hasn't done anything of value in his life..... was getting paid $50 Million a month, to be on the board of directors.

Now we can debate whether there was an investigations going on at that very moment in time... I'm sympathetic to that argument. And we can also debate whether Joe did to help his son, or just to tackle corruption.

Both i can see. I can also see that this looks real bad. Because were most certainly other people in the Ukraine that were corrupt, and needed dealt with.

Why did he focus on this one guy over all the others?

Now none of that is proof of anything, but it does look bad.

Trump did nothing differently than Biden. You are interpreting his motives badly, just like Trump interpreted Joe's motives badly.

LOL

Dormant .... means Shokin wasn't actively investigating.

And the international community who wanted him thrown out wanted that because he wasn't making a concerted effort to fight corruption.

Which means the investigation was not closed. If it was closed, then it wouldn't be 'dormant'.

Additionally, I don't know why you keep bringing up "the international community".

The "international community" has a problem with corruption in the Ukraine right now. Trump's call transcript, shows he talked for the vast majority of the call, about general corruption.

So if your excuse for Biden is "the international community", then our excuse for Trump is "the international community".

We're talking about was there an illegal act, such as a quid pro quo. Biden... clear quid pro quo, by his own words.

Trump... not so much.

You say you are looking at this objectively but you are not. There was no quid pro quo for Biden as he did not profit from it. The fact is that the head of the IMF expressed the same reservations as Biden expressed in Ukraine over turning money over to Ukraine with a corrupt prosecutor in charge. Trump on the other hand wanted the Ukraine to investigate Biden and withheld money before the phone call/.

I read the transcript. The vast majority of the entire phone call was about general corruption. Biden was a sentence or two, in which Trump refers to the fact he got the prosecutor fired, who happen to be investigating a company in which Hunter Biden, a guy who had no knowledge of the oil industry, or any industry, who hasn't done anything of value in his life..... was getting paid $50 Million a month, to be on the board of directors.

Now we can debate whether there was an investigations going on at that very moment in time... I'm sympathetic to that argument. And we can also debate whether Joe did to help his son, or just to tackle corruption.

Both i can see. I can also see that this looks real bad. Because were most certainly other people in the Ukraine that were corrupt, and needed dealt with.

Why did he focus on this one guy over all the others?

Now none of that is proof of anything, but it does look bad.

Trump did nothing differently than Biden. You are interpreting his motives badly, just like Trump interpreted Joe's motives badly.
Oh? The call was mostly about general corruption? Of what other corruption did trump speak besides the Bidens and the DNC server?

He said nothing about a quip pro quo. Obama and Biden have a duty to ensure that taxpayer dollars are not lost to corruption.
That's what Trump is doing, pertaining to the Bidens' corruption (their quid pro quo - a Billion US $$ for the firing of a targeted prosecutor)

So you say. Get some evidence of illegality and then talk.
Doesn't require "illegality" to disqualify a presidential candidate. A quid pro quo involving US taxpayers' money, and a $50,000/month job, to a loser, airhead son of a vice president is more than enough. :rolleyes:

No need to discuss this, though. Biden's ship has already sunk.

Too dumb to know Biden was preventing corruption.?
If his son was corrupt he would be for keeping a corrupt prosecuter?

Zero college I presume
Nothing corrupt about prosecuting corruption > the Bidens. :D

PS - Zero college = not MISeducated.

Obama and Biden had a duty to ensure that taxpayer dollars are not lost due to corruption. The head of the IMF said the same thing. Worth noting that Trump has threatened to withhold funds as well. He used the same excuse to withhold funding from Ukraine. In Nov 2020, the map will be blue. That is the reason for the attacks on Biden. If Biden didn't worry Trump and his supporters you would not be attacking Biden.

Hunter Biden was getting $50,000 for sitting on Burisma's board. What laws did he violate?

The timeline is important FOOL. The case into Burisma had been closed even before Hunter Biden joined the board. Since there was no investigation then Biden could not have been protecting his son. Hunter Biden was never under investigation and a former prosecutor says Hunter Biden broke no Ukrainian laws. Also worth noting that Hunter Biden was on the board until he resigned from the board this year. Nearly 3 years after Joe Biden left office. If he was on the board to influence his father then he would have been removed after Biden left office.

The fact is Trump is mired in corruption. Trump apparently uses our foreign policy to enrich his pockets. He gets over $1 million dollars from Turkey and nothing from the Kurds. So Turkey is allowed to slaughter the Kurds. Trump then talks about bringing troops home and then sends them to Saudi Arabia which is another country he has a business relationship. That is corruption in its highest form. Suburban voters especially women will bury Trump in 2020. Even Texas Republicans admit Trump will have to spend time and money in Texas.
You claim that Trump "threatened to withhold funds" Yeah ? Let's see you quote the transcript to back that up. Go ahead.

As for your troops concoctions, they may work fine with your fellow creative Democrats. Not so much with American voters.

And FOOL, all your blabber about Hunter, laws, prosecutor, etc is all moot. Quid Pro Joe stuck both his feet in his mouth on video. Done deal. Trump has "a duty to ensure that taxpayer dollars are not lost due to corruption." The Bidens are no exception. :slap:

Too dumb to know Biden was preventing corruption.?
If his son was corrupt he would be for keeping a corrupt prosecuter?

Zero college I presume
Nothing corrupt about prosecuting corruption > the Bidens. :D

PS - Zero college = not MISeducated.

The prosecutor Biden was threatening fled to Russia?
Still worshipping the wife cheater I see.
Left his mistress penniless after WWII.
Terrific guy

Obama and Biden had a duty to ensure that taxpayer dollars are not lost due to corruption. The head of the IMF said the same thing. Worth noting that Trump has threatened to withhold funds as well. He used the same excuse to withhold funding from Ukraine. In Nov 2020, the map will be blue. That is the reason for the attacks on Biden. If Biden didn't worry Trump and his supporters you would not be attacking Biden.

Hunter Biden was getting $50,000 for sitting on Burisma's board. What laws did he violate?

The timeline is important FOOL. The case into Burisma had been closed even before Hunter Biden joined the board. Since there was no investigation then Biden could not have been protecting his son. Hunter Biden was never under investigation and a former prosecutor says Hunter Biden broke no Ukrainian laws. Also worth noting that Hunter Biden was on the board until he resigned from the board this year. Nearly 3 years after Joe Biden left office. If he was on the board to influence his father then he would have been removed after Biden left office.

The fact is Trump is mired in corruption. Trump apparently uses our foreign policy to enrich his pockets. He gets over $1 million dollars from Turkey and nothing from the Kurds. So Turkey is allowed to slaughter the Kurds. Trump then talks about bringing troops home and then sends them to Saudi Arabia which is another country he has a business relationship. That is corruption in its highest form. Suburban voters especially women will bury Trump in 2020. Even Texas Republicans admit Trump will have to spend time and money in Texas.
You claim that Trump "threatened to withhold funds" Yeah ? Let's see you quote the transcript to back that up. Go ahead.

As for your troops concoctions, they may work fine with your fellow creative Democrats. Not so much with American voters.

And FOOL, all your blabber about Hunter, laws, prosecutor, etc is all moot. Quid Pro Joe stuck both his feet in his mouth on video. Done deal. Trump has "a duty to ensure that taxpayer dollars are not lost due to corruption." The Bidens are no exception. :slap:
No problem with kids making millions out of the WH.?
A little more than hunter?
And their private servers?
But omg, Don and I are never mentioned?

The corrupt prosector has recanted his claims about Hunter Biden.

The person who started this topic is a parroting rube being led around by his nose.

What To Know About The Ukrainian Company At The Heart Of Trump's Biden Allegations

On Friday, Ruslan Ryaboshapka, Ukraine's newly appointed chief prosecutor, told reporters his office will review all investigations shelved by his predecessors, including those involving Burisma and Zlochevsky. Those investigations were into activities that took place before Hunter Biden joined the board in 2014.

Is everyone caught up now?

Terrific guy
Yeah, that's why I put him in my avatar.
And these guys agree >>

f06685510df58b9f7f97891df0639aa0.jpg

The person who started this topic is a parroting rube being led around by his nose.

What To Know About The Ukrainian Company At The Heart Of Trump's Biden Allegations

On Friday, Ruslan Ryaboshapka, Ukraine's newly appointed chief prosecutor, told reporters his office will review all investigations shelved by his predecessors, including those involving Burisma and Zlochevsky. Those investigations were into activities that took place before Hunter Biden joined the board in 2014.

You're not. You must have missed post # 529 >> , all your blabber about Hunter, laws, prosecutor, etc is all moot. Quid Pro Joe stuck both his feet in his mouth on video. Done deal. Trump has "a duty to ensure that taxpayer dollars are not lost due to corruption." The Bidens are no exception. :slap:

You're not. You must have missed post # 529 >> , all your blabber about Hunter, laws, prosecutor, etc is all moot. Quid Pro Joe stuck both his feet in his mouth on video. Done deal. Trump has "a duty to ensure that taxpayer dollars are not lost due to corruption." The Bidens are no exception. :slap:
Show me a video where Biden says he was protecting his son.

You dipshits have made that up in your pointy heads.

"Those investigations were into activities that took place before Hunter Biden joined the board in 2014."

Let me know which words you parroting rubes don't understand.

Show me a video where Biden says he was protecting his son.

You dipshits have made that up in your pointy heads.
You haven't seen it ? Are you only one in America ?

PS - it wouldn't matter who he was protecting. He threatened to withhold a Billion $$ from the Ukranians. But Biden is gone. He's history. What should anybody care about him ?

Forum List

Back