Former Ukrainian Prosecutor Accuses Joe Biden of Corruption

This would be the same Shokin who was fired by the Ukrainian parliament after his deputies were caught with stacks of foreign cash and uncut diamonds.

How soon after Shokin was fired did the investigation into Burisma end? Yeah, put on your thinking cap.

How soon after Shokin was fired did the investigation into Burisma end? Yeah, put on your thinking cap.
Like a year.

The problem is that Lutsenko seems like he wasn’t really all that much better than Shokin.

He was the one pushing Giuliani to get Yovanovich dismissed because she was pushing for more anticorruption reform.

Like a year.

The problem is that Lutsenko seems like he wasn’t really all that much better than Shokin.

He was the one pushing Giuliani to get Yovanovich dismissed because she was pushing for more anticorruption reform.

Any supposed investigation ended though. Isn't that the point. You can very easily connect the dots here, but you don't want to because it forms an image you don't wish to see.

Any supposed investigation ended though. Isn't that the point. You can very easily connect the dots here, but you don't want to because it forms an image you don't wish to see.
I have little doubt that Zlochevsky had bribed prosecutors in the PGO, but Shokin sure as hell wasn’t looking for them. That’s one of the reasons the State Dept wanted him out.

The problem with your attempt to “connect the dots” is that you really haven’t been given a complete picture. Your media keeps so many things from you.

25 Aug 2023 ~~ By Katherine Fung

Former Prosecutor General of Ukraine Viktor Shokin accused President Joe Biden of corruption, saying that while he didn't want to wade into "unproven facts," his belief was that Biden bribed Ukrainian officials in exchange for Shokin's firing.
"I do not want to deal in unproven facts, but my firm personal conviction is that, yes, this was the case. They were being bribed. The fact that Joe Biden gave away $1 billion in U.S. money in exchange for my dismissal, my firing, isn't that alone a case of corruption?" Shokin told Fox News on Friday.
Shokin, who has played a central role in the conspiracy theory related to Biden and Ukraine, has long claimed that Biden pushed for his removal because Shokin was investigating Burisma Holdings, the company where Biden's son Hunter sat on the board.
~Snip~
Shokin's comments seem to refer to the president's own remarks, during which he took credit for Shokin's firing.
In January 2018, Biden boasted about withholding a loan to Ukraine until the prosecutor was removed during a talk at the Council of Foreign Relations.
"I was supposed to announce that there was another billion-dollar loan guarantee. And I had gotten a commitment from [former Ukrainian President Petro] Poroshenko and from [former Ukrainian Prime Minister Arseniy] Yatsenyuk that they would take action against the state prosecutor. And they didn't," Biden said.
"I said, nah, I'm not going to—or, we're not going to give you the billion dollars. They said, you have no authority. You're not the president...I said, call him," Biden continued. "I looked at them and said: I'm leaving in six hours. If the prosecutor is not fired, you're not getting the money. Well, son of a b****. He got fired. And they put in place someone who was solid at the time."

Commentary:
Lest we forget, Trump was impeached for a telephone call to Zelensky regarding this Biden incident and apparent violation of his position and a Pay for Play grift.
I strongly suggest that Mr. Shokin refrain from flying in any type of aircraft, Get a remote starter for his car, stop eating salads and definitely don’t go walking in a park........

**********​
**********​

Shokin is crooked. No one gives a hoot what he thinks. Even Republicans sent a letter demanding that Shokin be fired. Trump threatened to cut off aid if Ukraine did not launch a phony investigation of Biden.

Shokin is crooked. No one gives a hoot what he thinks. Even Republicans sent a letter demanding that Shokin be fired. Trump threatened to cut off aid if Ukraine did not launch a phony investigation of Biden.
~~~~~~
There is no evidence to sustain your accusation.....

Shokin was never investigating Burisma

chrome-extension://efaidnbmnnnibpcajpcglclefindmkaj/https://www.congress.gov/116/meeting/house/110331/documents/HMKP-116-JU00-20191211-SD440.pdf

But sources ranging from former Obama administration officials to an anti-corruption advocate in Ukraine say the official, Viktor Shokin, was ousted for the opposite reason Trump and his allies claim. It wasn't because Shokin was investigating a natural gas company tied to Biden's son; it was because Shokin wasn't pursuing corruption among the country's politicians, according to a Ukrainian official and four former American officials who specialized in Ukraine and Europe.

Shokin's inaction prompted international calls for his ouster and ultimately resulted in his removal by Ukraine's parliament.

Without pressure from Joe Biden, European diplomats, the International Monetary Fund and other international organizations, Shokin would not have been fired, said Daria Kaleniuk, co-founder and executive director of the Anti Corruption Action Centre in Kiev.

~~~~~~
There is no evidence to sustain your accusation.....
Sigh. doc7505 in pursuit of another CT.
1695425246443.png

I have little doubt that Zlochevsky had bribed prosecutors in the PGO, but Shokin sure as hell wasn’t looking for them. That’s one of the reasons the State Dept wanted him out.

The problem with your attempt to “connect the dots” is that you really haven’t been given a complete picture. Your media keeps so many things from you.

Or maybe you media lies to you and omits inconvenient truths to protect the left. Both of us are dependant on reporting as we were not there nor do we have access to all the necessary information. It isn’t just coincidental that the MSM reporting almost always aligns/protects Democrats. Did that ever occur to you or do you just believe that Democrats are pure as driven snow? Damning pictures of Hunter come out and the first thing the MSM does is try to frame the narrative that they are fake, then the government gets involved and tries to label it misinformation and have them banned from social media. If you were honest, you would see that has been going on here, particularly since Obama.

There was no investigation going on when he was Prosecutor.

They started one after and found nothing

The ignorance is astounding. Yeah, I guess that is why he fled the country. Many of his assets were frozen by Shokin. You guys will believe anything.

25 Aug 2023 ~~ By Katherine Fung

Former Prosecutor General of Ukraine Viktor Shokin accused President Joe Biden of corruption, saying that while he didn't want to wade into "unproven facts," his belief was that Biden bribed Ukrainian officials in exchange for Shokin's firing.
"I do not want to deal in unproven facts, but my firm personal conviction is that, yes, this was the case. They were being bribed. The fact that Joe Biden gave away $1 billion in U.S. money in exchange for my dismissal, my firing, isn't that alone a case of corruption?" Shokin told Fox News on Friday.
Shokin, who has played a central role in the conspiracy theory related to Biden and Ukraine, has long claimed that Biden pushed for his removal because Shokin was investigating Burisma Holdings, the company where Biden's son Hunter sat on the board.
~Snip~
Shokin's comments seem to refer to the president's own remarks, during which he took credit for Shokin's firing.
In January 2018, Biden boasted about withholding a loan to Ukraine until the prosecutor was removed during a talk at the Council of Foreign Relations.
"I was supposed to announce that there was another billion-dollar loan guarantee. And I had gotten a commitment from [former Ukrainian President Petro] Poroshenko and from [former Ukrainian Prime Minister Arseniy] Yatsenyuk that they would take action against the state prosecutor. And they didn't," Biden said.
"I said, nah, I'm not going to—or, we're not going to give you the billion dollars. They said, you have no authority. You're not the president...I said, call him," Biden continued. "I looked at them and said: I'm leaving in six hours. If the prosecutor is not fired, you're not getting the money. Well, son of a b****. He got fired. And they put in place someone who was solid at the time."

Commentary:
Lest we forget, Trump was impeached for a telephone call to Zelensky regarding this Biden incident and apparent violation of his position and a Pay for Play grift.
I strongly suggest that Mr. Shokin refrain from flying in any type of aircraft, Get a remote starter for his car, stop eating salads and definitely don’t go walking in a park........

**********​
**********​

You believe the word of Viktor Shokin, a Russian plant, and a proven liar. You're even dumber that you seem.

Lest we forget - the Obama Administration, NATO, the EU and the IMF all sent Joe Biden to the Ukraine to fire Viktor Shokin.

Luckily for Joe, Shokin's personal conviction based on "unproven facts," has been shown to be horseshit. And it will remain being horseshit the next time one of you morons finds another way to structure a thread such that it doesn't get lumped in with all the other debunked threads on the exact same subject.

Republican Inquiry Finds No Evidence of Wrongdoing by Biden

Shokin was never investigating Burisma

chrome-extension://efaidnbmnnnibpcajpcglclefindmkaj/https://www.congress.gov/116/meeting/house/110331/documents/HMKP-116-JU00-20191211-SD440.pdf

But sources ranging from former Obama administration officials to an anti-corruption advocate in Ukraine say the official, Viktor Shokin, was ousted for the opposite reason Trump and his allies claim. It wasn't because Shokin was investigating a natural gas company tied to Biden's son; it was because Shokin wasn't pursuing corruption among the country's politicians, according to a Ukrainian official and four former American officials who specialized in Ukraine and Europe.

Shokin's inaction prompted international calls for his ouster and ultimately resulted in his removal by Ukraine's parliament.

Without pressure from Joe Biden, European diplomats, the International Monetary Fund and other international organizations, Shokin would not have been fired, said Daria Kaleniuk, co-founder and executive director of the Anti Corruption Action Centre in Kiev.

Shokin being fired was the best thing to happen for Zlochevsky. Any investigation ended with shortly thereafter with him getting off the hook with no FURTHER damage. You need better sources. Hunter was hired to protect Zlochevsky from prosecution. Period.

Devon Archer, a board member and colleague of Hunter, stated the same and then followed it up with “Then he[Shokin] was fired, and then somehow Burisma was let off the hook.”

There is no way a reasonable, unbiased person couldn’t see what was going on with the Hunter/Burisma deal. It is well beyond obvious.

Hunter Biden business associates close with replacement Ukrainian prosecutor

Luckily for Joe, Shokin's personal conviction based on "unproven facts," has been shown to be horseshit. And it will remain being horseshit the next time one of you morons finds another way to structure a thread such that it doesn't get lumped in with all the other debunked threads on the exact same subject.

Republican Inquiry Finds No Evidence of Wrongdoing by Biden

It is hillarious how you believe the fact checking of every snotty nosed so called journalist out there. Step back and look at the facts. EVERYBODY WITH ANY COMMON SENSE knows why Hunter was hired at Burisma. His business partner, Archer, even stated why, but you folks choose to believe pure idiocy to support him and his father. If this was Trump and Donald Jr., they would already be in jail and you know it.

Forum List

Back