Former Senator David Perdue Sues Fulton County for “Absentee Ballots…Scanned Multiple Times” and “16,000 Ballots” Not Counted in 2020 Election

What he really means to say is I hope it's frivolous and I hope it's doomed to failure.
However David Perdue is not Donald Trump.
He's not compulsive hot tempered or prone to say things that he can't back up. Seeing that it took him a full year to come up with this decision I I'm very certain that his team of lawyers did extensive research before filing charges. This will be a very interesting one to watch.

The lawsuit repeats claims of "pristine" ballots observed by a Republican monitor that investigators could not corroborate, includes debunked claims about ballots counted at State Farm Arena on election night and demands an inspection of absentee by mail ballots, after a Henry County judge dismissed a similar suit in October.

Read it and weep

Read it and weep
Sadly, this is part of his gubernatorial campaign. Damn we are an embarrassing country right now.

You believe what you are told or you would realize the election was stolen. And you know you have been told by known liars, why do you believe them.

It was a simple question. Why are you afraid to answer it?

For me personally, I went and read the consent decree so I would know what was really in it.

It's not a court's job to investigate anything. You bring your evidence and make your case under oath. Rudy, the Kraken none of them had anything substantial to present as evidence. Why don't you know that?
You get evidence by filing a suit. That allows you to use the court’s subpoena powers for discovery to find evidence of your claims. Up until this point no court has allowed any election related case to go to the discovery phase of the process. I hope this one is allowed to go there, at least we will get closure one way or another.

Why don't you source that bullshit?

Why don't you source that bullshit?
How about a link of you regurgitating this laughable nonsense?

How's that for a source? Damn son...do you have memory issues?

Forum List

Back