A Warning To Everybody Here, Prepare To Be Chipped By Next Year

Elon Musk claims to be founding a colony on Mars what with all of his real estate holdings he sold...Before that, he said that he will go bankrupt because he didn't find any new ways to boost rockets to launch bigger payloads...Which Elon Musk do we believe?

This is very scary. I don't care what he says, I don't trust any of this.

Everybody here isn't a quadriplegic, dumb ass. Are you really dumb enough to be afraid of a medical miracle designed to help people with severe spinal chord injuries? What the hell is wrong with you?

This is very scary. I don't care what he says, I don't trust any of this.

Gee yeah it really sucks for people with spinal chord injuries to have some sort of technological device to possibly improve their lives

Elon Musk claims to be founding a colony on Mars what with all of his real estate holdings he sold...Before that, he said that he will go bankrupt because he didn't find any new ways to boost rockets to launch bigger payloads...Which Elon Musk do we believe?
He is fucking with shorts---and makes billions planting stories to drive his stock prices up and down.

Everybody here isn't a quadriplegic, dumb ass. Are you really dumb enough to be afraid of a medical miracle designed to help people with severe spinal chord injuries? What the hell is wrong with you?
Well, he/she IS a worshipper of the fat orange slug who did this:
1639163820227.png

Forum List

Back