Former Senator David Perdue Sues Fulton County for “Absentee Ballots…Scanned Multiple Times” and “16,000 Ballots” Not Counted in 2020 Election

It is not working like it supposed to. That I know.
In a civil suit the burden of discovery is on the plaintiff. In other words the people bringing suit have to turn over all their evidence to the court and to the defendants before things can start.

Just like you know the agreement by the GA SOS was illegal even though you do not even know what the agreement was?
I do know what is was. It was to eliminate signature verification on some mail in votes. The legislature never agreed. That makes it illegal. Period.

50+​

Courts Blocked An Evidentiary Hearing
You've already shown you have only a passing knowledge of how the courts work. why are you still digging? Every one of these judges knew their decisions would be under a microscope for the slightest excuse to kick it to a higher court. Were there any appeals?

50+​

Courts Blocked An Evidentiary Hearing

The link I gave you that you dismissed was about a court that did not block the Evidentiary Hearing, but for some odd reason the Trump legal team chose not to present any when given the chance....why would they do that?

Slowly, slowly, the facts will come out. The real insurrection was the stolen 2020 election.

Former Senator David Perdue is suing Fulton County’s Elections Director, the Fulton County Elections Board, and the Fulton County Commissioners regarding their actions in the 2020 Election.

The case filed on Thursday in Georgia begins as follows:​

Look at Sections 43 and 44:

Smacks of opportunism to me.

He took a powder when it really counted and his seat got stolen from him, now he's back on the white charger as the defender of election integrity?

I think you need to have your BS-o-meter taken to the PMEL shop for recalibration.

The link I gave you that you dismissed was about a court that did not block the Evidentiary Hearing, but for some odd reason the Trump legal team chose not to present any when given the chance....why would they do that?
You have not answered why GA. is still withholding ballots.

Smacks of opportunism to me.

He took a powder when it really counted and his seat got stolen from him, now he's back on the white charger as the defender of election integrity?

I think you need to have your BS-o-meter taken to the PMEL shop for recalibration.

It takes time to build a solid case. I think he may have one.

You want to cite anything factual to back up your opinion?
What he really means to say is I hope it's frivolous and I hope it's doomed to failure.
However David Perdue is not Donald Trump.
He's not compulsive hot tempered or prone to say things that he can't back up. Seeing that it took him a full year to come up with this decision I I'm very certain that his team of lawyers did extensive research before filing charges. This will be a very interesting one to watch.

Any agreement affecting the vote needs to go through the legislature DUMBASS. It is state law.

It did not affect votes. the only change was giving people notice within 24 hours of their ballot being rejected. They actually added signature requirements.

But thanks for admitting you were just once again parroting what you were told without ever bother to check it out

He's not compulsive hot tempered or prone to say things that he can't back up. Seeing that it took him a full year to come up with this decision I I'm very certain that his team of lawyers did extensive research before filing charges. This will be a very interesting one to watch.

He came with the decision to coincide with his run for Gov as the "I kiss Trump's ass more than anyone else" candidate.

This whole thing is nothing more than a publicity stunt for the Trump worshipers in the state

It did not affect votes. the only change was giving people notice within 24 hours of their ballot being rejected. They actually added signature requirements.

But thanks for admitting you were just once again parroting what you were told without ever bother to check it out
Prove it, that is not what I heard.

Forum List

Back