2,000 Boxes of What?

Lastamender

Diamond Member
Dec 28, 2011
Seems that should be easy for Dominion to explain. They have not commented on it yet. How many went where and why would they need China for anything? It points to fraud and warrants an investigation.
A whole load of none-of-your-business, I suppose.

Seems that should be easy for Dominion to explain. They have not commented on it yet. How many went where and why would they need China for anything? It points to fraud and warrants an investigation.

So what are they hiding and you willing to accept?

It sure is my business. I am concerned that criminals defrauded Trump and Dominion needed what from China? It is my right as a citizen and every other Trump voter to get an answer.

You dont think American Citizens deserve to know what their government is doing?
How communist of you ...comrade.

You dont think American Citizens deserve to know what their government is doing?

Bi-Dung thinks the same thing!

Dominion is now the government?

They might as well be. They are being protected by the government. There were no DOJ or FBI investigations.

They might as well be. They are being protected by the government. There were no DOJ or FBI investigations.
Yes, there were and several audits..The fact that you deny anything that doesn't substantiate your self delusion doesn't alter reality.

So what are they hiding and you willing to accept?
They probably are hiding their laughter at you to not hurt your feelings.

No problem. Rudy, Fox, OAN, and all those other people that Dominion are suing will have every opportunity to prove that Dominion is just as crooked as was claimed. Check with the pillow guy. He says he has all the proof needed. Of course, if all those people were just making shit up, it might not work out as good as you might want.

Forum List

Back