The AIDS virus was created?

Rodimus

Platinum Member
Dec 8, 2021
According to CNN, the AIDS virus was first detected in five gay people in Los Angeles, California on June 5, 1981. 733,000 people died of AIDS in the United States and 32 million people died of AIDS worldwide. According to Nostradamus, in Conversations With Nostradamus by Dolores Cannon, the AIDS virus was created. The new AIDS virus was injected into gay people who volunteered to test the Hepatitus vaccine.

According to CNN, the AIDS virus was first detected in five gay people in Los Angeles, California on June 5, 1981. 733,000 people died of AIDS in the United States and 32 million people died of AIDS worldwide. According to Nostradamus, in Conversations With Nostradamus by Dolores Cannon, the AIDS virus was created. The new AIDS virus was injected into gay people who volunteered to test the Hepatitus vaccine.
Guess who was involved in the testing program?

OIP.lUapnyjjq5_x_xNWjTavGwHaEK.jpg

Dolores Cannon a past-life regressionist and hypnotherapist who died 7 years ago had a talk with Nostradamus, who died 600 years ago. In that conversation he revealed to her that 5 gay people from Los Angles, a city that did not exist then in a country that did not exist was injected with a virus that did not exist that created by scientists that did not exist. And there you have it. Proof that the Aids virus was created by humans.

Dolores Cannon a past-life regressionist and hypnotherapist who died 7 years ago had a talk with Nostradamus, who died 600 years ago. In that conversation he revealed to her that 5 gay people from Los Angles, a city that did not exist then in a country that did not exist was injected with a virus that did not exist that created by scientists that did not exist. And there you have it. Proof that the Aids virus was created by humans.
Nostradamus was talking about the future. Those things exist in his future. Nostradamus not only saw the future but was also a healer and communicated with Aliens.

That's just bullshit. Back in the 1980's, when aids first became popular, I talked to an old school doctor I knew back then.

He informed me that aids was my no means new at all. As long as he practiced, from time to time, he'd see a wayward young man come in with mysterious and serious symptoms. They did what they could, but the patient would inevitably attain room temperature in not that long of a period.

Aids was only identified in the 1980's, it existed throughout all of human history.

That's just bullshit. Back in the 1980's, when aids first became popular, I talked to an old school doctor I knew back then.

He informed me that aids was my no means new at all. As long as he practiced, from time to time, he'd see a wayward young man come in with mysterious and serious symptoms. They did what they could, but the patient would inevitably attain room temperature in not that long of a period.

Aids was only identified in the 1980's, it existed throughout all of human history.
i respectfully disagree.

Sure. It was created by those brilliant young scientists in the deepest, darkest jungles of Africa. Had those vibrant young studious youths not been so astute as to stay awake in school and become scientists, they would have all became basketball players instead. Or shot by the police while robbing a liquor store.

But they studied hard and persevered. You see, homosexuality is abhorred in Africa. So with the funding supplied by the African government and many test monkeys, they developed a virus so horrendous, that it would rid the world of buggery forever. Of course, their testing involves having sex with those monkeys, so most of those scientists succumbed to the virus they had created.

Yeah, I just made all that up.

Well, once in a while, good things come out of medicine.

Sure. It was created by those brilliant young scientists in the deepest, darkest jungles of Africa. Had those vibrant young studious youths not been so astute as to stay awake in school and become scientists, they would have all became basketball players instead. Or shot by the police while robbing a liquor store.

But they studied hard and persevered. You see, homosexuality is abhorred in Africa. So with the funding supplied by the African government and many test monkeys, they developed a virus so horrendous, that it would rid the world of buggery forever. Of course, their testing involves having sex with those monkeys, so most of those scientists succumbed to the virus they had created.

Yeah, I just made all that up.
According to Nostradamus, in Conversations With Nostradamus by Dolores Cannon, The Cabal financed the creation of the AIDS virus and there exists a secret group of evil scientists that work for The Cabal.

Forum List

Back