Former prosecutors say Mueller statement violated American Bar Association rule

Watch all the leftwing douchebags in this forum defend Mueller's behavior, which the ABA code specifically prohibits:

His final report and a statement on May 29 by Special Prosecutor Robert Mueller surrounded a key finding of “no Trump-Moscow conspiracy” with innuendo and loaded language, news analysts and prosecutors said.

Rule 3.8(f) of the American Bar Association’s rules of professional conduct states: “The prosecutor in a criminal case shall … refrain from making extrajudicial comments that have a substantial likelihood of heightening public condemnation of the accused.”

Prosecutors and pundits alike said Robert Mueller shredded that rule at his May 29 press conference.

“I’d have been crucified under this rule for a ‘not innocent’ comment about an uncharged party,” a former federal prosecutor told The Federalist. “I literally cannot fathom holding a press conference to say that an uncharged person was not innocent.”

The Federalist reported that “multiple federal agents and prosecutors” expressed dismay at the former FBI director’s statement.

Mueller is not prosecuting Donald, and Donald is not charged with wrongdoing at this time.
If he's not prosecuting, then the code prohibits him from making "any extrajudicial comments that have a substantial likelihood of heightening public condemnation of the accused.”

How fucking stupid are you?

I'm so stupid I can't understand how someone becomes "the accused" if they have not been charged.

Watch all the leftwing douchebags in this forum defend Mueller's behavior, which the ABA code specifically prohibits:

His final report and a statement on May 29 by Special Prosecutor Robert Mueller surrounded a key finding of “no Trump-Moscow conspiracy” with innuendo and loaded language, news analysts and prosecutors said.

Rule 3.8(f) of the American Bar Association’s rules of professional conduct states: “The prosecutor in a criminal case shall … refrain from making extrajudicial comments that have a substantial likelihood of heightening public condemnation of the accused.”

Prosecutors and pundits alike said Robert Mueller shredded that rule at his May 29 press conference.

“I’d have been crucified under this rule for a ‘not innocent’ comment about an uncharged party,” a former federal prosecutor told The Federalist. “I literally cannot fathom holding a press conference to say that an uncharged person was not innocent.”

The Federalist reported that “multiple federal agents and prosecutors” expressed dismay at the former FBI director’s statement.

Mueller is not prosecuting Donald, and Donald is not charged with wrongdoing at this time.
If he's not prosecuting, then the code prohibits him from making "any extrajudicial comments that have a substantial likelihood of heightening public condemnation of the accused.”

I'm so stupid I can't understand how someone becomes "the accused" if they have not been charged.
So you believe it's acceptable for the prosecutor to make all manner of scurrilous charges about someone under investigation, but the minute they are indicted, then he can't say anything about them?

You're a special kind of stupid.

Oh look...donnie's deplorables caring about the law. :haha:

So says the Stalinist Mueller apologist

Last edited:

So you believe it's acceptable for the prosecutor to make all manner of scurrilous charges about someone under investigation, but the minute they are indicted, then he can't say anything about them?

What I think is that you're an idiot talking out of his ass. Nothing you've said comes close to matching reality. So, typical stuff coming from you.

Mueller hasn't say anything that would "have a substantial likelihood of heightening public condemnation of" Donald. He spent less than 10 minutes simply summarizing a few details in this publicly available 400+ page report, while emphasizing that his report speaks for itself and that there is no benefit to be gained by calling him to testify before Congress on this subject.

If you had actually read the report, you'd already know that. But I'm guessing you're more of Cat in the Hat kind of guy.

Hey fuckwad...Mueller is mot a prosecutor.

He's a private citizen

Hey fuckwad...Mueller is mot a prosecutor.

He's a private citizen

So he was a Special Private Citizen in this case? I thought his title was Special PROSECUTOR!

What I think is that you're an idiot talking out of his ass. Nothing you've said comes close to matching reality. So, typical stuff coming from you.

Mueller hasn't say anything that would "have a substantial likelihood of heightening public condemnation of" Donald. He spent less than 10 minutes simply summarizing a few details in this publicly available 400+ page report, while emphasizing that his report speaks for itself and that there is no benefit to be gained by calling him to testify before Congress on this subject.

If you had actually read the report, you'd already know that. But I'm guessing you're more of Cat in the Hat kind of guy.

In his address, Mueller stated that he could not charge Trump based on the DOJ's standards. In other words, he inferred that he might have charged him otherwise.

Sorry, but I do see that as heightening public condemnation of.

The question is, do you?

Mueller is a hack whose job was to smear the President's image.

Two years and he found nothing on President Trump, yet refused to investigate the obvious abuses of power by the Hussein administration when they spied on the Trump campaign before and after the election.

That's what Barr is going to do now.

Maybe, but what's the worst that can happen to Mueller? He be disbarred? Do you think he really cares at this age?

In his address, Mueller stated that he could not charge Trump based on the DOJ's standards. In other words, he inferred that he might have charged him otherwise.

He said precisely the same thing in his report.

Mueller is a hack whose job was to smear the President's image.

Two years and he found nothing on President Trump, yet refused to investigate the obvious abuses of power by the Hussein administration when they spied on the Trump campaign before and after the election.

That's what Barr is going to do now.
He's barking up the wrong tree. Investigations were legal Sorry

Exactly. He's guilty until proven innocent.

He said precisely the same thing in his report.
Yep, and he violated DOJ regulations.

/—-/ Expect lawsuits to be filed next week.

Forum List

Back