Former President Trump is Launching TRUTH Social to Combat Tyranny of Big Tech's Twitter and Facebook Censorship

So the person who is born into poverty has the same opportunity as the person that gets millions of dollars from their family and then millions more to bail them out of their mistakes?
I said everyone has equal opportunity to be successful.

Yes, there are different levels of success. You are referring to equity.

Everyone can be successful if they strive to do so each and every day. Conversely, if one loafs all day, one will not be successful.

We must have different definitions of being successful. It doesn't mean being richer or whatever than everyone else. It means improving oneself, being able to provide for one's family without government assistance, and stuff like that. A person rising out of poverty due to their hard work is certainly successful in my book. Steven Hawking was incredibly successful, even in his later years, despite being a paraplegic.

Trump is a billionaire and was elected POTUS. He is incredibly successful.

Regards,
Jim

you wanna name call? ok, fuck off whore.

Now, its not the same. Ive seen facebook accounts. Its nowhere near the same as here. Thats why you call me names, because you know I don't know you here.
You ARE an idiot after all. But I refuse to teach you the fundamentals of messageboard vs FB/twatter/etc since you are too dense to grasp the concept.:aug08_031:

With that said..... :auiqs.jpg:

I don't "know" half the people here except as fellow posters...many of whom I adore...many I loathe. Bet you haunt FB with your real name and collect "friends" you never met either, right? Right. LOL

I said everyone has equal opportunity to be successful.

Yes, there are different levels of success. You are referring to equity.

Everyone can be successful if they strive to do so each and every day. Conversely, if one loafs all day, one will not be successful.

We must have different definitions of being successful. It doesn't mean being richer or whatever than everyone else. It means improving oneself, being able to provide for one's family without government assistance, and stuff like that. A person rising out of poverty due to their hard work is certainly successful in my book. Steven Hawking was incredibly successful, even in his later years, despite being a paraplegic.

Trump is a billionaire and was elected POTUS. He is incredibly successful.

Regards,
Jim

Some get killed minding their own business. That person did not have an equal opportunity.

Officers And Paramedics Are Charged In Elijah McClain's 2019 Death In Colorado

So the person who is born into poverty has the same opportunity as the person that gets millions of dollars from their family and then millions more to bail them out of their mistakes?
Of course he thinks they have equal opportunity. You just have to pull yourself up by the bootstraps to overcome that $250,000,000 head start the other guy got.

I'll tell you what the main problem here is. Dumb people have no conception of how much $250,000,000 is. It's beyond their capacity to understand it.

53% of SNAP households had 2 or more members who worked.
So.

Life is full of choices, and choices have consequences. They had opportunity to be successful, but it seems that they have made some bad decisions. They had too many children which they could not support, or they got C's in school because they did not do their home work. Or maybe they are a criminal and spent time in jail. Or maybe they made other stupid choices.

The truly disabled need to be supported. So do people who work hard and find themselves on the unemployment line (temporary support).

Two people making minimum wage ($7.25/hr) with some overtime can gross $45,000 per year. If they work hard, they get promoted and make more. It's what you are supposed to do. $15 per hour two people, overtime, gross $90k. Get a valuable degree or trade or join the military.... boom, real success.

Victimhood really gets my goat. So many people are a victim today. Victims of their "own success."

Regards,
Jim

Please, creating an account called donaldtrump or mikepence at a Beta website where anyone can choose their user name is not much of a hack. Betas are used for testing. What a ridiculous slam piece from none other than the WaPo.
Don't forget the defecating pig.

Trump hires only the best people. :lol:

Trump announces he is launching his own social media platform called TRUTH Social to 'stand up to the tyranny of big tech': Ex-president's enterprise will also create subscription video service​

• Former President Donald Trump has plans to launch his own social media network, TRUTH Social, to compete with Silicon Valley
  • 'We live in a world where the Taliban has a huge presence on Twitter, yet your favorite American President has been silenced,' Trump said
  • The network will launch in early 2022 under a merger between Trump Media & Tech Group and Digital World Acquisitions Corp
  • The merged companies will also launch a subscription video service
  • It comes as Twitter and Facebook faced backlash for banning Trump following the January 6 Capitol Hill riot

Currently available for pre-order at the App store:

1. TRUTH Social Will Have a Limited Launch at First

2. TRUTH Social Is Valued at Up to $1.7 Billion

3. Donald Trump Jr. Says, ‘We’re Going to Cancel Cancel Culture’

4. Reaction to TRUTH Social Was Divided

5. A Few Details Have Come Out About Other People Involved in the Social Media Venture

I can't wait to see y'all's memes!

tenor.gif

nx299Y.gif
Of course, your thread title is utter nonsense. Trump doesn't give a shit about any of those things. Trump is a malignant narcissist that needs attention the way you or i need oxygen. Nothing more. You embarrass yourself with this overacting and snake oil salesman pitch.

Forum List

Back