Former President trump considers early 2024 repub nomination announcement...but

The Republican Party has captured the minds of those who live in the rural counties of America. Those voters are mostly farmers and rural shopkeepers. They lack education and they are not well-informed. Most of what they know about politics is by word of mouth.
Why do metro elites look down on the people who feed America?

There’s talk of Newsome, but he must have some brass ones if he thinks he has a snowball’s chance in hell with his far-left, soft-on-crime policies and welcoming of illegals.
Newsome? He’s destroying California. Why not go for the rest of the country.

The dude lost to hysterical Democrat-driven terror campaigns.
Yeah, pretty pathetic. If he couldn’t beat hysterical Dems and an old dude as an incumbent president what in the world makes you think he should run again?!

That is what trump was trying to begin on Jan 6th.
A lot of citizens were there telling Congress to investigate before certifying. The FBI took it from there. A planned cover up that is still going on to this day. And you people expect people not to talk about fraud?

Yeah, pretty pathetic. If he couldn’t beat hysterical Dems and an old dude as an incumbent president what in the world makes you think he should run again?!
An incumbent that got 10 million more votes than he did the first time. No way he should have lost. But that is common sense and out of reach with your capabilities.

An incumbent that got 10 million more votes than he did the first time. No way he should have lost. But that is common sense and out of reach with your capabilities.
No way should should have lost… but he did and that’s pathetic

You are the one that can't admit it, not me. The fraud was obvious.
It was obvious to you because you need to believe it for some desperate reason… it’s not obvious to me because I can think objectively… what it then comes down to is what can be proven and time and time again you say there is proof but can’t back any of it up. You’re the boy that cried wolf

If/when DeSantis beats Trump, Orange Jesus and his rube cult will say

1. The election was rigged
  2. Trump really won
  3. DeSantis is a RINO
  4. The Derp State/establishment/liberals/MSM support DeSantis

Trump and his rube cult are the biggest emotional snowflakes in America.

It was obvious to you because you need to believe it for some desperate reason… it’s not obvious to me because I can think objectively… what it then comes down to is what can be proven and time and time again you say there is proof but can’t back any of it up. You’re the boy that cried wolf

Lastdeadender is an emotional snowflake who subsumed his entire identity to a lying Orange conman, and his entire self-esteem is based upon The Big Lie because his precious ego can’t accept that his messiah lost. Like millions of others in The Orange Cult.

Just like last time?

If he loses, you guys will whine that the election was stolen. Again.

Trump is a loser conman who convinced millions of emotional snowflakes that he really cares for them.

But he couldn’t give a shit. He’d throw his cult under the bus in a heartbeat if it benefited him. His ego matters more than anything to him.

Forum List

Back