Former NSA Director Says He Assumes Hillary's Unprotected Emails Were Being Read by Foreign Agents

So? Trump made his claims for when he was president.
so? by the time he was president comey ended the probe…largely to try and save her chance at winning, and under orders by obama not to prosecute her

And it barely takes half a brain to figure out that documents with a high level of classification would not be sent by email to begin with.

Stuff that would be mildly embarrassing to Macron or whatever, that might get sent. Stuff abut nuclear weapons, no chance.

You don't understand how that world works. Dirt and signals of the enemy's intentions and capabilities are gold in high level diplomatic communications, and it doesn't get any higher than a Secretary of State, except the president. There is no way to know how much damage Hillary did. The Chinese and Russians still sitting on secrets they still haven't decided how they are going to use yet.

so? by the time he was president comey ended the probe…largely to try and save her chance at winning, and under orders by obama not to prosecute her

Trump said he was going to appoint someone to investigate Hillary.

Trump said he was going to appoint someone to investigate Hillary.

yeah but the obama doj ended the probe…what part of that don’t you get?

absolutely one should of been appointed given she worked in the obama admin but corrupt regime don’t do that sort of thing

yeah but the obama doj ended the probe…what part of that don’t you get?

The part where Trump says he is going to get a special prosecutor to investigate her. Nothing Comey did would have impacted that. But then you know that.

absolutely one should of been appointed given she worked in the obama admin but corrupt regime don’t do that sort of thing

Then Trump shouldn't have made the claim.

The part where Trump says he is going to get a special prosecutor to investigate her. Nothing Comey did would have impacted that. But then you know that.

Then Trump shouldn't have made the claim.
Does the President appoint SPs?

That's what I've been reminding the Libloons of today. Hillary's server was NOT under the protection of top level cyber security like US government official servers are. She quietly set up her own private server through some Mom and Pop Server company and without a doubt was easily hacked by Russian and Chinese state sponsored hackers. The DOJ did nothing, so there is your precedent for a criminal indictment on Donald Trump. Good luck Trump haters. :cool:
Hillary is above the law because our wonderful first black President emailed her on her unauthorized and insecure server.

They are trying to say TRUMP committed a crime? Give me a break. Plus he declassified all that stuff before he left office.

Joe Scarborough: It’s been your job to protect classified material for a very long time. This morning you wake up and you find out that the Secretary of State, for several years, had classified documents going through a server that was in an apartment loft bathroom in Denver, Colorado. Can you even begin to tell us what you would have done if you found out someone working with you while you’re at the CIA had done this?

Michael Hayden: Well, let me turn that around, Joe and ask a slightly different question. What would I have done as the director of NSA against a foreign, foreign minister who had done that? I’d move heaven and earth to access the private e-mail account of a foreign minister. And I really go after an e-mail account in which the official and the unofficial e-mails were co-mingled. You put a very juicy target out there..."I would lose all respect for a whole bunch of foreign intelligence agencies if they weren't sitting back, paging through the emails," he replied.
That's nice to know. What else does he "ass ume"?

But, I do enjoy trumptards and their but whataboutisms :laughing0301:

That is the nutbag line. It's bullshit, but that never stopped the crazies before.
As they say, ‘You’re either complicit, or you’re in on it…’ Now, I don’t think you’re smart enough to be ‘in on it’, more like a useful idiot parroting crap you heard a leftist broadcaster, or analyst say. Either way you are useless to any serious discussion…

AGs are independent right?

AG's are appointed and work at the will of the president.

But again, it's what Trump said he would do, not what I said.

If you want to argue Trump was full of crap, argue it. I'll not counter it.

They are trying to say TRUMP committed a crime? Give me a break. Plus he declassified all that stuff before he left office.

Joe Scarborough: It’s been your job to protect classified material for a very long time. This morning you wake up and you find out that the Secretary of State, for several years, had classified documents going through a server that was in an apartment loft bathroom in Denver, Colorado. Can you even begin to tell us what you would have done if you found out someone working with you while you’re at the CIA had done this?

Michael Hayden: Well, let me turn that around, Joe and ask a slightly different question. What would I have done as the director of NSA against a foreign, foreign minister who had done that? I’d move heaven and earth to access the private e-mail account of a foreign minister. And I really go after an e-mail account in which the official and the unofficial e-mails were co-mingled. You put a very juicy target out there..."I would lose all respect for a whole bunch of foreign intelligence agencies if they weren't sitting back, paging through the emails," he replied.
Ya think

A deaf dumb and blind person could of told us this....

And the only ones who won't see it are progressives

AG's are appointed and work at the will of the president.

But again, it's what Trump said he would do, not what I said.

If you want to argue Trump was full of crap, argue it. I'll not counter it.
That would have been Sessions right? Did you forget the withering attacks of him?

But, I understand you not understanding Trumps vernacular, or Sessions weakness, being oh so independent, and fair minded…right?

That would have been Sessions right? Did you forget the withering attacks of him?

But, I understand you not understanding Trumps vernacular, or Sessions weakness, being oh so independent, and fair minded…right?

Not understand Trump? You have that part right. Words use to have meanings. I guess they mean something else in Trump world that I am unable to decipher.

Forum List

Back