Former NSA Director Says He Assumes Hillary's Unprotected Emails Were Being Read by Foreign Agents

The repubs are really running in circles if they are going back to more "BUT HILLARY" memes, like this thread.
In presidential politics it is totally in bounds to compare past candidates, and presidents actions and outcomes….Hillary set a precedent and you’d like to ignore that because it doesn’t comport with what you’d like to see happen to Trump in your hate fueled fantasy.

In presidential politics it is totally in bounds to compare past candidates, and presidents actions and outcomes….Hillary set a precedent and you’d like to ignore that because it doesn’t comport with what you’d like to see happen to Trump in your hate fueled fantasy.
You bet. If "but Hillary" is all you got, you gotta go with it.

You don't wave your hand and they are magically declassified. There is paperwork that must be signed by the President. I love that he claims he was the victim of an incompetent assistant that he appointed.

He only hires the best.

They are trying to say TRUMP committed a crime? Give me a break. Plus he declassified all that stuff before he left office.

Joe Scarborough: It’s been your job to protect classified material for a very long time. This morning you wake up and you find out that the Secretary of State, for several years, had classified documents going through a server that was in an apartment loft bathroom in Denver, Colorado. Can you even begin to tell us what you would have done if you found out someone working with you while you’re at the CIA had done this?

Michael Hayden: Well, let me turn that around, Joe and ask a slightly different question. What would I have done as the director of NSA against a foreign, foreign minister who had done that? I’d move heaven and earth to access the private e-mail account of a foreign minister. And I really go after an e-mail account in which the official and the unofficial e-mails were co-mingled. You put a very juicy target out there..."I would lose all respect for a whole bunch of foreign intelligence agencies if they weren't sitting back, paging through the emails," he replied.

The unsecured server was the obvious way Hilary communicated with the various foreign governments and entities she did business with…selling our country to the highest bidder like joe has done…………

The unsecured server was the obvious way Hilary communicated with the various foreign governments and entities she did business with…selling our country to the highest bidder like joe has done…………

And Trump ignored it. What's the point here? All wrong doing by those in the government should then be ignored?

But it’s not just Hillary…today, it seems to be two standards of justice depending on political affiliation…
Bullshit. You seem to think it is inherently unfair that so many people are disgusted with trump'. If he didn't want so many people to oppose him, he wouldn't be such a spoiled ass hole.

Bullshit. You seem to think it is inherently unfair that so many people are disgusted with trump'. If he didn't want so many people to oppose him, he wouldn't be such a spoiled ass hole.

If Trump was even a little bit of a decent person he would have won again.

If Trump was even a little bit of a decent person he would have won again.
I'm not sure if I agree. Trump's supporters seem to like him because he is such an ass hole. They somehow see that as an asset.

• Love
Reactions: xyz
I'm not sure if I agree. Trump's supporters seem to like him because he is such an ass hole. They somehow see that as an asset.

If he had been a little decent they still would have voted for him. IMO.

And it barely takes half a brain to figure out that documents with a high level of classification would not be sent by email to begin with.

Stuff that would be mildly embarrassing to Macron or whatever, that might get sent. Stuff abut nuclear weapons, no chance.

The dual tiered justice system doesn’t end with Trump, no matter how triggered you are.

That's what I've been reminding the Libloons of today. Hillary's server was NOT under the protection of top level cyber security like US government official servers are. She quietly set up her own private server through some Mom and Pop Server company and without a doubt was easily hacked by Russian and Chinese state sponsored hackers. The DOJ did nothing, so there is your precedent for a criminal indictment on Donald Trump. Good luck Trump haters. :cool:
Our entire ChiCom spy network was identified, captured or liquidated while Hillarys server was operating

Forum List

Back