White House’s former ‘disinformation czar’ Nina Jankowicz registers as a foreign agent

shockedcanadian

Diamond Member
Aug 6, 2012
This is why Americans have to pay attention. Of course you have enemy states to deal with, but don't tell me that the U.K, Canada and say, Mexico have been great allies to the U.S. They try to influence your system while Americans respectfully don't impede in theirs.

First off, on issues of human rights, you should. You should voice concern that so many of us have had our lives destroyed by the most unaccountable apparatuses.

Second, you should maybe consider NOT allowing Britain and other allies to influence your domestic policies, constitution and/or foreign policies that might benefit them but harm America.

They often don't try to influence so transparently as this woman, they might use other nations such as Canada to do such bidding. For instance, we are inviting Security Agencies to Canada to speak about how to "eliminate disinformation". This is astoundingly rich.

This, coming from the nation that allows Canadian police to covertly manufacture threats, place agent provocateurs in our schools and communities, commit crimes themselves without consequences and outwardly lie to allies such as the U.S about our citizens.

If you guys don't wake up, it won't just be the space race that will be lost.

The White House’s former "disinformation czar" has recently registered as a foreign agent for a non-profit that is based in the United Kingdom.

Registration documents viewed by Fox News Digital show that Nina Jankowicz is now working for "Centre for Information Resilience."

According to its website, CIR is an "independent, non-profit social enterprise dedicated to countering disinformation, exposing human rights abuses, and combating online behavior harmful to women and minorities."

Founded by U.K. citizen Adam Rutland and dual U.K.-U.S. national Ross Burley, the organization says it conducts research, digital investigations, strategic communications, building the capacity of local partners, and collaborating with media to "amplify the impact" of its work.

Last edited:
Did you see where Karrine Jean Pierre was asked if the White House ever contacted social media companies and tell them who to censor?

She refused to comment. That means YES.

Nina is part of the Biden communists love of censorship, because their agenda is antithetical to our beliefs. They are fucking over the country, so they need any opposing voices censored.

Did you see where Karrine Jean Pierre was asked if the White House ever contacted social media companies and tell them who to ban?

She refused to comment. That means YES.

Nina is part of the Biden communists love of censorship, because their agenda is antithetical to our beliefs. They are fucking over the country, so they need any opposing voices censored.

My nation has had me shadowbanned and deboosted on Twitter. I'm confident they have done this via direct contact with twitter, or, through a mediary agency in the U.S. There is no recourse for me, I am just the little train that chugs along, David vs. the lying Goliath.

What is so disappointing about this, among other aspects; is that Musk has stated that he won't have people shadowbanned and the like "unless they are committing a crime", or some words to that effect.

I've not committed a crime, though I know what they have done for decades. My "crime" has been to expose Canadian police agencies crimes, abuses, lies and creepy methods. Worse, not just against me by the way, but also against the U.S in a dangerous manner (attempts to radicalize, spread misinformation about the U.S and 9/11, promote the encouragement of violence etc).

The reason for their efforts is simple, they desperately need to paint me as a threat to justify their decades of actions designed to cover their own tracks and protect themselves. Not just from embarrassment, that's small fry activities. They have committed crimes and at least one of their decisions lead to a young womans suicide.

Imagine just how much effort Canada wishes to apply to eliminating "disinformation"...

My nation has had me shadowbanned and deboosted on Twitter. I'm confident they have done this via direct contact with twitter, or, through a mediary agency in the U.S. There is no recourse for me, I am just the little train that chugs along, David vs. the lying Goliath.

What is so disappointing about this, among other aspects; is that Musk has stated that he won't have people shadowbanned and the like "unless they are committing a crime", or some words to that effect.

I've not committed a crime, though I know what they have done for decades. My "crime" has been to expose Canadian police agencies crimes, abuses, lies and creepy methods. Worse, not just against me by the way, but also against the U.S in a dangerous manner (attempts to radicalize, spread misinformation about the U.S and 9/11, promote the encouragement of violence etc).

The reason for their efforts is simple, they desperately need to paint me as a threat to justify their decades of actions designed to cover their own tracks and protect themselves. Not just from embarrassment, that's small fry activities. They have committed crimes and at least one of their decisions lead to a young womans suicide.

Imagine just how much effort Canada wishes to apply to eliminating "disinformation"...

What Trudeau did to the truckers is truly evil and despotic.

Sorry, man. You have a dictator.

What Trudeau did to the truckers is truly evil and despotic.

Sorry, man. You have a dictator.

He wasn't alone in that decision, far from it. In fact, he didn't go as far as some wanted. Some literally pushed for tanks in the streets but he rejected the idea.

I don't dislike Trudeau as some do. There are plenty of policies I disagree with, but that's my nature, I am not a blind dog. I disagreed heavily with Harper at times also.

We need civil liberties. Whether it's mayors, premiers or PMs, we have yet to have a legitimate libertarian in power. It would be interesting to have a Rand Paul type to make government accountable.

This is why Americans have to pay attention. Of course you have enemy states to deal with, but don't tell me that the U.K, Canada and say, Mexico have been great allies to the U.S. They try to influence your system while Americans respectfully don't impede in theirs.

First off, on issues of human rights, you should. You should voice concern that so many of us have had our lives destroyed by the most unaccountable apparatuses.

Second, you should maybe consider NOT allowing Britain and other allies to influence your domestic policies, constitution and/or foreign policies that might benefit them but harm America.

They often don't try to influence so transparently as this woman, they might use other nations such as Canada to do such bidding. For instance, we are inviting Security Agencies to Canada to speak about how to "eliminate disinformation". This is astoundingly rich.

This, coming from the nation that allows Canadian police to covertly manufacture threats, place agent provocateurs in our schools and communities, commit crimes themselves without consequences and outwardly lie to allies such as the U.S about our citizens.

If you guys don't wake up, it won't just be the space race that will be lost.

The White House’s former "disinformation czar" has recently registered as a foreign agent for a non-profit that is based in the United Kingdom.

Registration documents viewed by Fox News Digital show that Nina Jankowicz is now working for "Centre for Information Resilience."

According to its website, CIR is an "independent, non-profit social enterprise dedicated to countering disinformation, exposing human rights abuses, and combating online behavior harmful to women and minorities."

Founded by U.K. citizen Adam Rutland and dual U.K.-U.S. national Ross Burley, the organization says it conducts research, digital investigations, strategic communications, building the capacity of local partners, and collaborating with media to "amplify the impact" of its work.
1. Disinformation czar? Did she work for Donald? If not, you sound like a wackjob.

2. She is following the law, unlike the myriad of do Alf’s people who acted as foreign agents without registering.

3. S’matter only Russia should influence foreign policy.

Thanks for playing.

Elon Mush is a spoiled little rich kid POS that never worked a day in his life, was born on third base, and thinks he hit a triple, who is in love with the sound of his own voice, and the image he sees in the mirror.

1. Disinformation czar? Did she work for Donald? If not, you sound like a wackjob.

2. She is following the law, unlike the myriad of do Alf’s people who acted as foreign agents without registering.

3. S’matter only Russia should influence foreign policy.

Thanks for playing.
Exactly. This is what you are SUPPOSED to do when you do work for a foreign government. In this case that's the UK.

Notice she no longer works for the Admin.

So what's the issue here?

Exactly. This is what you are SUPPOSED to do when you do work for a foreign government. In this case that's the UK.

Notice she no longer works for the Admin.

So what's the issue here?
You don't believe that the quick elimination of this position and her registering in the U.K for a similar ideology isn't problematic?

What is to prevent, say, the U.S government from simply promoting the same agenda through a so-called "independent" group that avoids the eyes of public scrutiy after they told Americans they scrapped the idea?

I'm not saying that this is what is happening but the potential for such impropriety is high. The optics alone look suspect and to do so through the U.K even more convenient and beyond arms reach. Worst still, what if this is the U.K government looking to wag the dog?

I wonder if there are any former U.K government officials who are also a member of this group...

This wanna-be Ministry of Truth head is truly insane & deranged but that's pretty much expected for all wokesters.
She still thinks the Steele Dossier was real & Hunters laptop is fake.

Good luck Brits, now we are exporting our crazed fembots.
You're welcome

Forum List

Back