RIP James J Lorimer(dead@96) attorney & ex-FBI Special Agent who organized the Arnold Sports Festival since '89, was personal mentor to Schwarzenegger

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
Lorimer served as Mayor and Vice Mayor of Worthington, Ohio for 52 years

In 2005 Iron Man awarded Lorimer its Lifetime Achievement Award. In 2002, Lorimer received the Arnold Schwarzenegger Classic Lifetime Achievement Award

a great man, and an inspiration to me as a bodybuilder myself, though i prefer to wrestle muscular folks than get into posing contests with them

tenor.gif

• Banned
now see,, isnt that better than trolling your own thread with nazi BS??
i see both sides of the argument in every aspect of life. some of my posts you will like, some you will hate. that's why it's better for you to comment on the content rather than engage in pointless personal attacks

i see both sides of the argument in every aspect of life. some of my posts you will like, some you will hate. that's why it's better for you to comment on the content rather than engage in pointless personal attacks

the thread is about saying someone died,, unless youre going to argue hes not dead or he was a nazi theres no place for an argument,,

Forum List

Back