Former Marine with central Illinois ties found guilty in Jan. 6 Capitol attack

C_Clayton_Jones

Diamond Member
Apr 28, 2011
In a Republic, actually
“A man with central Illinois ties was found guilty of conspiracy to obstruct an official proceeding and civil disorder by a federal judge on Wednesday, following his involvement in the Jan. 6, 2021, attack on the U.S. Capitol, according to the Associated Press.

Donovan Crowl, who graduated from Bushnell-Prairie City High School in 1988, was at the Jan. 6 attack in paramilitary gear, marching with a group of Ohio members of the Oath Keepers, a right-wing militia group. At the time of his arrest, Crowl lived in Woodstock, Ohio.”

Very good.

Another victory for democracy.

Another defeat for the illiberal anti-democratic right.

“A man with central Illinois ties was found guilty of conspiracy to obstruct an official proceeding and civil disorder by a federal judge on Wednesday, following his involvement in the Jan. 6, 2021, attack on the U.S. Capitol, according to the Associated Press.

Donovan Crowl, who graduated from Bushnell-Prairie City High School in 1988, was at the Jan. 6 attack in paramilitary gear, marching with a group of Ohio members of the Oath Keepers, a right-wing militia group. At the time of his arrest, Crowl lived in Woodstock, Ohio.”

Very good.

Civil disorder is a Democratic right, fascist Tory prick. Our country was founded on civil disorder against the British.

Now change your Bill of Rights avatar. You cheapen it by associating your fascism with it.

I assume they have CCTV of the guy committing these crimes from back in Jan 6 2021. Unlike any CCTV video, fingerprints, or DNA of whoever left the little packet of cocaine in Biden's White House like a couple of weeks ago. But the FBI and Secret Service have given up on solving that already.

Very good.

IMG_3180.jpeg

Civil disorder is a Democratic right, fascist Tory prick. Our country was founded on civil disorder against the British.

Now change your Bill of Rights avatar. You cheapen it by associating your fascism with it.
Not complying with a lawful order is a crime. Trespassing is a crime. Did he assault anyone? That's a crime, too.

Donovan Crowl, marching with a group of Ohio members of the Oath Keepers, a right-wing militia group.

Tell me, if they are a militia group I should care about, why have I never heard of them in the news before doing anything bad other than THIS ONE DAY? Where were they in 2020 when half the country was burning?

And, doesn't our Constitution say that militias are a GOOD THING and are even a protected asset? Aren't militias there to keep the government in check?

It sounds to me then that on January 6, they weren't the problem there but the out of control installation of an unelected president they were doing their constitutional duty to prevent, who without a national campaign financed by 500 million dollars in 2020 and dozens of subversive leftwing underground groups skewing the outcome, we wouldn't have the criminal fraud thug in the WH we have now today that has now brought us to the brink of ruin!

Forum List

Back