Jan. 6 rioters who U.S. says 'ignited' path for Capitol attack convicted

These MAGA jokers think that the Trump supporters invading the capital and all their criminal violence against police, and Trump’s whole criminal effort to stay in power by sabotaging the 50-state validated electoral vote … all will simply go away like a bad dream if they can “prove” there was a single misstatement by an officer during thousands of hours of testimony!

They want the whole weight of responsibility for Jan. 6th 2020 to fall on the shoulders of Democrats and RINOs like Mike Pence (!) and on the poor Capitol police, and none to fall on Trump and his most loyal henchmen. And they may get their way if Trump is re-elected!

Last edited:
Well, CF, with your overzealous screech of 'Reichstag Fire'...you have likely failed to do your due diligence to find and show the forum your credible proof of these "Hundreds of Feds and Antifa" provocateur's.
Why? You do know you have an adult's responsibility to back up your own word?

-------------------------------------------

True that.
------------------------------------------------------

"Believe anything"?.......ummm, partner I watched it on the telly with my own eyes. I don' need you screeching 'Reichstag Fire' ad infinitum, nor social media telling me J6 was an insurrection.....to know that what I saw was criminal violence.
Duh!

-------------------------------------

And her family is tortured every time some Trump-cult Squeaky Fromme drags their daughter's bloody corpse across social media in order to attempt to make some cheapshot argument.

It is shameful what the Trumpaloons are doing to Babbitt's family.
Officer Byrd, who murdered Ashli, lied about getting shot at.

Well, stop supporting the insurrectionists and you’ll take the issue away from President Biden. But you can’t do that and still keep the “they stole the election” bullshit alive.

Quite the corner you’ve painted yourself into there Shirley.
The election was stolen in PA, GA, WI and AZ. Take your one party leftist state for a long walk off a short bridge.

J6 Reichstag Fire

Hundreds of Feds and Antifa in the crowd coordinated with Nancy Pelosi’s office, her head of security even perjured himself to convict the Oathkeepers
Now they’re even trying to go after people who were merely near the Capitol that day (never went inside). The lawsuits that will likely come out of this will be staggering,

He said “shots fired”.

There was banging echoing through hallways all day.

Ever hear a door slam in a big marble walled building?
More lies from LUSH. So an allegedly trained “officer” can’t tell gunfire from a door slamming? Especially when NOBODY ELSE fired a shot? Pathetic defense of a proven murderer.

Forum List

Back